[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the love for Cromartie High School, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 51SXG7H66BL.jpg (51 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
51SXG7H66BL.jpg
51 KB, 354x500
Where's the love for Cromartie High School, /a/?
>>
One of the best OPs ever.
>>
Casuals can't get into it, I guess.
>>
Someone remind me the name of the manga where "why is he the coolest" originated. I've been meaning to ready another high school comedy but I can't remember the name
>>
>>134488821
One of The best
>>
>>134488821
Something's weird about that guy at the top. He seems different from the others.
>>
>>134491279
He doesn't have an undershirt.
>>
>>134489062
What the heck are you talking about, it's actually one of the most entry level anime.

Now the manga on the other hand, there's certainly fewer number of people who have read it.
>>
File: 1441369764461.png (604 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1441369764461.png
604 KB, 768x768
>newfag so new that he misses out on all the discussion on anime X
>newfag makes a thread 'why doesn't /a/ talk about my favorite anime X'
>another newfag chimes in 'casuals and newfags can't get into anime X (I'm not a newfag since I'm calling others newfags now right?)'
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>134493603
The even more retarded ones are those who have the audacity to start threads like
>OBSCURE shows that only you watch
while posting a show less than 10 years old and have actually been discussed on /a/ when it aired.
>>
>>134488821
They removed the OP from youtube and i have no clue why.
>>
File: 1360734223357.jpg (30 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1360734223357.jpg
30 KB, 364x366
>>134493603
The only one who is new here is you.
>>
>>134493700
Thanks for proving the point.
>>
>>134493687

copyright stuff most likely
>>
>>134493687
Youtube Red. Stupid scheme to get people to pay to not watch ads, with content creators getting a cut of revenue.

The result was a bunch of foreign companies not agreeing to something that was only going to take place in America, so their videos got blocked in America. So for example, if Google's copyright scanner identifies a video as containing a song that is owned by Pony Canyon, it's blocked in the US but not anywhere else.

As to why the video wasn't taken down for copyright violations in the first place, I dunno, but it's probably reasonably tolerated now that Youtube tends to put a link to itunes or something in the video's details.

Just another reason to torrent music and anime, really.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.