[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't all anime have girls that look as cute as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Why don't all anime have girls that look as cute as the ones in Seitokai no Ichizon? Seriously, I don't even think there is a best girl because they're all god tier.

Kinda sad that there's only two seasons (and I've heard season 2 sucks) and that none of the ln's have really been translated.
>>
because not everything can be perfect and if you don't understand that you might be even more underaged than underaged
>>
You can find good girls everywhere, there's at least one in almost every anime or manga.

Better question is, why aren't all males like Ken? Now that's a protagonist.
>>
>>134479460
He is definitely more dedicated to his cause than most MC's but no one is even close to Arata from T7.
>>
They have those weird, concave irises from last decade.

0/10 freaks of nature
>>
>>134479534
Still not as bad as the girls from that one other show that gets posted here quite often. Never bothered to look up what it was, but their eyes make them look like bugs.
>>
>>134479534
That artstyle is pretty frequent in Lump of Sugar's VNs.

I love it.
>>
>>134479662
Clannad?
>>
Are the LNs translated? Does Ken become the Hareme King?
>>
>>134480043
Only the first 2 I believe.
>>
>>134479126
Kila Inugami's designs are cute, yeah

And she's one of the better eroge artists
>>
>>134479126
A very small amount of the LNs have been translated. Otherwise there are summaries.

http://desustorage.org/a/thread/130287354/#130287354
>>
>>134479126
Yeah, I love those 00's era designs too.
>>
>>134483263
Thanks for the link, based anon.
>>
>>134479460
Because Otakus love dense motherfucks as protags
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.