[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kangoku gakuen 199 eng. - Prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: _Risa.jpg (185 KB, 459x643) Image search: [Google]
_Risa.jpg
185 KB, 459x643
Til the chapter comes out [in few more hours] we'll just start talk about what we see.
The raw chapter is on raw.sen.
>>
>>134477778

What?
>>
Kiyoshi and the others having a good time with veep trying to back her to herself for a moment, but she doesn't much enjoing it.
On the other hand, Joe is told by his ants that they'll lose this battle [from previous chpt.] but they don't believe him. Now, what do you see?
>>
File: _chairman.jpg (1 MB, 1451x1845) Image search: [Google]
_chairman.jpg
1 MB, 1451x1845
chairman is trolling us.
lol he will sure to come back to school
>>
I'm still thinking how will they screw things up
>>
>>134479053
The chairman or boys? they surely will screw something up but it will be a small difference in power/score. Even if they lose it only means that the manga will last longer, imo.
>>
I would be sad if this is the final showdown
>>
File: hana fall.jpg (184 KB, 514x756) Image search: [Google]
hana fall.jpg
184 KB, 514x756
Hana, don't go around with your laces unties
>>
>>134480317
Kiyoshi, it's your fault that Hana stumbles.
Watch yr step
>>
>>134480317
He made that on purpose. Looks like Kiyoshi wants to exchange the underwear, but Hana doesn't want to
>>
>>134480571
Agree with you.
>>
and then she catch his nose cause he doesn't listen.
Any Japbro here maybe?
nvm, utopia will do it
>>
>>134480776
why are u asking when u know he won't come?
>>
Drama PS ep 7 comes out soon - few more hrs.
as well as this cahpter
>>
>>134480930
theres a higher chance of a runespeaker than a koreanbro around here. It's a shame koreanbro got bored of translating for us, those earlier threads were fun.
>>
How long till the Chairman is back? He has been out of it for quite awhile now
>>
>>134481104
my bets are him arriving on bike with honey on the back just in time for the end of the cavalry battle
>>
>>134481945
I feel Honey has to be related to Kate or even Mari.
>its Kate's mother who was divorced and forced to move out
>Chairman marries her
>Mari and Kate are sisters now
>>
>>134482021
>weird siscest
i dont know how to feel about that
>>
>>134481104
he arrives just in time, with just a speedo on and honey in his arms, to announce the winner of the sports festival

as he announces the winner, the van the kidnappers used has lost control, and the brakes are shot. it shoots at 80 miles per hour into a construction site as the modified engine the criminals used to allow them to the ability to outrun cop cruisers uses all its strength to keep going faster

it shoots off a makeshift ramp, shooting high into the sky as the villains ejected their equipment in themselves, and explodes mid-air

the students at the academy are rather put off by the shitty fireworks but clap all the same.
>>
>>134482059
I dunno, this manga has weird fetishes
>>
>>134482059
>Implying they're going to have any more sex after this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.