[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bubuki Buranki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
On air at January 10 10:00pm

Staff:
Director: Daizen Komatsuda
Series Composition: Jiro Ishii
Music: Masaru Yokoyama
Character Design: Yuusuke Kozaki
Monster Design: Tatsuya Yoshikawa (Buranki)
Animation Production: Sanzigen

Theme Song Performance:
Konomi Suzuki (OP)
MYTH&ROID (ED)

Cast:
一希東:小林裕介
朝吹黄金:小澤亜李
野々柊:斉藤壮馬
扇木乃亜:石上静香
種臣静流:小松未可子
万流礼央子:潘めぐみ
的場井周作:津田健次郎
間絶美:日笠陽子
新走宗也:木村昂
石蕗秋人:興津和幸

Summary:
ある日、10年ぶりにに本に帰国した少年・一希東は、突然武装した男たちに襲われ、囚われの身となってしまう。
そんな東を助け出したのは、幼なじみの少女・朝吹黄金と、右手の形をした意思を持つ武器「ブブキ」だった。
「ブブキ」の存在と、自身も「ブブキ使い」であることを知った東は、出会った仲間たちと共に、地下に眠る「王舞」と呼ばれる
ブランキ(巨人)を復活させるべく動き出す。
>>
What kind of battle harem is this?
>>
>>134462283
It's original show so we don't know how will it goes.
>>
>>134462217
>幼なじみの少女
Dropped.
>>
>>134462217
i suppose that... thing at the center is supposed to be a boy, right?
>>
The proportions on the MC look fucked
>>
>>134462599
Should be, the one on the far right too.
It looks like a poster for a JRPG game to be honest.
>>
>>134462217
>not listing the staff's works
Come on anon.
>>
>>134462703
yeah, especially those weapons
>>
>>134462217
That boy's head is too big for his body
>>
>>134462706
Daizen Komatsuda
>Assistant Director of EVA 2.0 and 3.0

Jiro Ishii
>Director of 428: Fūsa Sareta Shibuya de
>>
>>134462217
Maybe it's just the potato quality picture, but it looks 3DCG like Sidonia no Kishi.

>>134462768
The character designer apparently did more character designs for video games than manga or anime, could be why.
>>
>>134462906
>Maybe it's just the potato quality picture, but it looks 3DCG like Sidonia no Kishi.
this is the same studio that did arpeggio, so it's possible
>>
>>134462906
It is full CG show by Sanzigen.
>>
>>134463041
Oh wonderful
>>
>CG shit
Dropped
>>
>>134463346
it-s not confirmed, but we can assume it reading the studio's curriculum
>>
>>134463600
It's confirmed. You could see the CG model for the characters on the site.
>>
>>134463706
could you post the link? on the official site i can only find a background picture in one colour (in 2d)
>>
>>134463600
The studio's name is Japanese for 3D. They're not going to change their specialization.
>>
>>134463018
>it's possible
>>134463600
>it's not confirmed
Sanzigen is a 3D studio. You're retarded if you think they'd possibly be producing a 2D anime.
>>
the character designs look like shit
>>
File: 1404010505214.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1404010505214.png
124 KB, 500x333
>it's another battle harem
>>
>>134464093
Blonde's design is good.
>>
>>134464092
didn't they do miss monochrome and wooser?
>>
>>134464138
Pretty sure it's not stupid frogposter. Almost all harems will only have 1 relevant main male character, this one supposely have 2 and only 5 characters have been shown. Also the age of the characters look somewhat young for a harem even by japan's standards. It's just a chunni battle action series.
>>
>>134462217
>Series Composition: Jiro Ishii
Guess I'm picking it up.
>>
>>134464219
Miss Monochrome is collab with Liden Films. Sanzigen does the 3D for the OP and ED.

Wooser is 3D except 1 episode.
>>
>>134464259
>Almost all harems will only have 1 relevant main male character
There's always the comedic sidekick guy
>>
>>134465025
And that guy is hardly ever relevant or feature in posters, don't be retarded anon.
>>
>When Azuma Ikki returns to Japan after 10 years, he gets assaulted by a group of armed men and becomes their prisoner. Kogane Asabuki, a childhood friend, saves him with a weapon on her right hand known as Bubuki; a weapon with its own mind. Azuma Ikki, who is a Bubuki user himself, learns about the existence of Bubuki and goes on a journey alongside the companions he has found, in an attempt to find and revive Oumai, a Buranki (titan) who sleeps underground.
>>
>>134466622
sounds chuuni
>>
Character designer is the guy who did Fire Emblem Awakening and If, also Donyatsu.

>>134464963
If the CG is as good Miss Monochrome's ED, I'd be okay with it. If nothing else it'll be better than Ajin at least. I'm still looking forward to it because I get my hopes up for most originals, even if it mostly ends in disappointment.
>>
>>134468206
>Character designer is the guy who did Fire Emblem Awakening and If, also Donyatsu.
And No More Heroes.
This seems like a pretty big step down from his usual work, though.
>>
>>134468456
I suppose it kinda is, it's not even by a very big studio. Wish it was 2D at least, although from OP's pic they at least seem to have done a decent job capturing his art style with the character models.
>>
>>134467051
Chunni is the essence of anime and manga. Who knows it might be good.
>>
>>134469358
Yeah, I hope it's good
>>
>>134462283
It's not, rightmost is a guy
>>
一希東:Yuusuke Kobayashi (Arslan)
朝吹黄金:Ari Ozawa (Chiyo)
野々柊:Souma Saito (Tatsumi)
扇木乃亜:Shizuka Ishigami (Nikumi)
種臣静流:Mikako Komatsu (Miuna)
万流礼央子:Megumi Han (Gon)
的場井周作:Kenjiro Tsuda (Fire Emblem)
間絶美:Youko Hikasa (Mio)
新走宗也:Subaru Kimura (Kanba)
石蕗秋人:Kazuyuki Okitsu (Jonathan)
>>
>>134462217
>That character design
What the fuck. I'm supposed to believe Kozaki designed this shit?
REALLY?
>>
>>134471557
What's wrong with them? I like the character designs themselves, the proportions look a bit odd, especially the main character, but they still did a better job adapting his character designs to CG models than I'd expect.
>>
>>134462217
Looks like kids show or video game. Even word Bubuki sounds childish.
And it will be airing at midnight replacing Owarimonogatari
>>
>>134471990
I find it terrible and not in his usual style AT ALL
>>
>>134470984
It's only gay if balls are touching.
>>
>>134462217
>MC
>leggings and shorts
This is going to be good goys! Look how progressive the east is becoming! Why aren't you?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.