[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 423.jpg (589 KB, 2246x1600) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
589 KB, 2246x1600
Are you waiting for your next seasonal battle harem yet?

>The story of the light novel series revolves around Lux, a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier. Lux accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, and incurs her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights
>>
It might have good animation because Lerche and I like the designs so I'll watch it, but damn that MC seems like your another generic spinless faggot.
>>
>>134458912
Will watch this. pretty sure threads will be decent since there are no other shows that are literally the same just like what we got this season like rakudai and asterisk.
thank god, hundred is not announced for the next season or else it will create shitstorm similar to rakudai and asterisk
>>
>>134458912
I'm watching this for blue. I hope she's as good as she looks.
>>
>>134459003
Ironically the one who create it probably just several person who love samefagging.
>>
>>134458912
>Ayumu Kasuga
I can't say no.
>>
>>134459043
well that shitposter might just shitpost on how shit the show is that can easily ignored but if hundred is on the same season as bahamut, there are actually people that will bite the bait if someone post bahamut>hundred or the other way around and some shitposter picking a main girl character from any of those two shows and will end up being the stella of the season that is used as a tool for shitposting.
>>
>>134458912
Going to be watching this because I'm expecting Twintail/Dandelionbros to be in the threads.
>>
File: liz.jpg (191 KB, 583x918) Image search: [Google]
liz.jpg
191 KB, 583x918
AOTS confirmed already
>>
Hopefully it will be lewd enough
>>
>>134459029
Blue is pretty awesome. She's rather straight forward with the MC which annoys the other girls.
>>
File: 1gsz.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1445) Image search: [Google]
1gsz.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1445
>>
>>134463069
Lizsharte looks nice^^
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.