[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It had to be asked, the question of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7
File: accel vs saitama.gif (130 KB, 506x726) Image search: [Google]
accel vs saitama.gif
130 KB, 506x726
cont
>>134458442

http://strawpoll.me/6200938/r
>>
>>134458719
>cont
Kill yourself.
>>
>>134458737
Thats quite rude anon, did you by chance get a little angry last thread you saitama faggot
>>
Accelerator deflects Saitama's punches back at him, he never gets hurt by him. Saitama deals with his own strength. He's literally hitting himself.
>>
why are you talking like Accelerator is able to totaly control everything with his vertors?

It's wrong, he has so much flaws. When he falls to the ground he doesn't reflect the damages and gets hurt. Also it seems that the wind affects him so i guess that a punch of saitama in front of his face would literally blows him from earth.
>>
>>134458719
>2929 total votes
>2557 Accel
>372 Saitama

OPMfags BTFO.
>>
>>134458798
Wind has vectors though.
>>
>>134458798
Are you retarded? He jumped out of the plane and landed without zero problems so he wont get hurt by falling
>>
>>134458798
Because he literally is that strong. In the anime they just try to nerf him and pretend he has a weakness when he really doesnt. Its the same reason why in DBZ they dont all hold senzu beans on them and eat them when they fight when they could never lose.
>>
>>134458719
>thread gets deleted
>makes another one
Sasuga anon. Its not even a real question because Saitama is immune to esp.
>>
File: sage in all fields.jpg (96 KB, 314x341) Image search: [Google]
sage in all fields.jpg
96 KB, 314x341
>>134458719
>mods delete thread
>lets continue it with a new one !!!!
Fucking retard, fuck off. Stop making these retarded powerlevel threads and fuck back off to whatever shitty site you came from
>>
>>134458915
Un-ironically implying saitama is immune to esp

>>134458924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrMGPvjPtM8
>>
>>134458719
It's a draw no one wins. Accelerator can't hurt Saitama and Saitama will give up fighting vectors. But there is one thing we can all agree on: Saitama is the strongest one.
>>
>>134459094
>Accelerator cant hurt saitama
>Could throw him into outer space and watch him die
>>
>>134459118
Anon
Saitama jumped to and from the moon
>>
>>134459141
He can old is breath, doesnt imply or say he can hold it forever, and judging by the anime when he got tired running sorta(literally does) imply he needs oxygen to survive

bye.
>>
>>134458981
You better be ironically ignoring canon.
>>
>>134459164
>Not even addressing the fact that accelerator isnt esp, he controls the laws of physics, his mind was only used to do calculations regarding what he wanted to do, his "shield" doesnt rely on his mind (its auto)
>>
File: 1439728484128.png (398 KB, 508x685) Image search: [Google]
1439728484128.png
398 KB, 508x685
>Accel is op I-I swear senpai
>Pull punch back when he change vectors and he hit himself
>op

also
>implying Saitama can't just fuck the whole planet and Accel with him
>>
>>134459161
He think he need to hold it. Also, I dont even know how Acc will thrown Saitama to space.
>>
>>134459242
>Pull punch back when he change vectors and he hit himself

Then he went Angel Mode (actual angel) and ripped his opponents a new one.

Saitama won't even figure out the pull punch back technique either. He'll be in the moon by the time everything is said and done.
>>
>>134459242
Stop pretending to be retarded, you know exactly why they had to show a scene of accelerator losing, else he'd be too op.

Why not just fucking ask why everyone in dragonballz just spam make senzu beans and carry 500 of them on them at all times? They could never die.

>>134459245
>Control vector
>Once contact he can change the vector of the opponent in any direction he wants with any magnitude.
>>
>>134459118
>implying accelerator is fast enough to touch saitama and use his vectors on him
>>
>>134459200
funny that you mention physics, because considering the physique of saitama, saitama existing itself goes against the laws of physics.

Saitama > laws of physics therefore is not bound by accelerator controlling whatever the fuck he does with physics, therefore he gets his head smashed in
>>
>>134459330
>Fast enough
>Can set his shield to auto reflect incoming projectiles to 1000x velocity in the opposite direction

>>134459352
Neither can goku create a ball of plasma between his hands, neither is 2d cartoons being real, your point?
>>
>>134459118
Hurting Saitama? Oh please. Accelerator couldn't even catch the speed of sonic
>>
>>134459379
I dont think people understand what it means to control a vector or what a vector is
>>
>>134459371
saitama wins, stop being so butthurt about it
>>
>>134459313
>Once contact he can change the vector of the opponent in any direction he wants with any magnitude.
You are saying like, inverting his gravity? Dont work, Tatsumaki already tried that, Saitama is too "heavy".

Also, Saitama can just keep punching him, indefinitely, until he "run out" and get hit. Same logic behind when he got shot.
>>
File: 1448188738234.jpg (105 KB, 541x305) Image search: [Google]
1448188738234.jpg
105 KB, 541x305
I have been using this image three days in a row. Congrats OP.
>>
>>134459406
>blahblah Im right
>"Well no for these reasons xyz"
>fuck u im right

>>134459411
>inverting his gravity?
what?
saitamas punch contains X amount of force, accelerator can control force, what dont you understand
>>
Maybe Saitama could beat normal mode accelerator somehow, but white wing mode is just too op and there is no way Saitama can do shit to him
>>
>>134459453
>saitamas punch contains X amount of force, accelerator can control force, what dont you understand
He can, but Acc has a limit to what he can do. Saitama can reach this limit and punch him good.

Gravity is a vetor. In case you dindt know.
>>
>>134459492
>Gravity is a vector
Yes but I have no idea what you were using it in that context? Saitama cant be that heavy, why? If he had that much mass everything would be attracted to him and space time would be warped around his body, which isnt the case because planet earth still pulls him to the ground.

Accel having doesnt seem logical, nor it is even mentioned. Controlling a vector to change its velocity whether it be 10x or 1000000x has no magnitude of difference in effort, it isnt a shounen where you try harder and bigger results yield, it depends on what he changes the value to.

Accelerator is literally hacks. He cant lose. Stop being stubborn.
>>
>>134459371
you don't seem to understand so i will explain it like i would to a 3yo

The movement of accelerator's BODY can't match the speed of the movement of saitama's BODY so accelerator is powerless against saitama because he needs contact to throw someone or something somewhere.
>>
>>134459566
Im not sure if youre retarded or just pretending to be retarded.

If accelerator can control vectors, he can control literally anything. As seen in the anime he used one push of his foot when fighting kihara to leap into a car that was like 20 meters away, now, youre telling me a person that can CONTROL vectors (I think you dont realize this means that he can change the velocity of anything to any number) which means he could leap with the force of a fucking thousand suns is slower than saitama?

Jesus fucking christ anon
>>
>>134459566
Why would he need to match his speed or whatever when he can just stand still and tank his punches with his vector control
>>
File: 1406479218582.jpg (73 KB, 614x572) Image search: [Google]
1406479218582.jpg
73 KB, 614x572
>accel vs saitama

wats the point of it?
>>
>>134459560
>Accelerator is literally hacks. He cant lose. Stop being stubborn.

But he does lose, unlike Saitama. Saitama wins, accel gets One Punched, gg wp.
>>
>>134459726
>Floyd mayweather is the greatest boxer who ever lived!!!!
>Fought a sack of potatos and 3 chickens
>>
>>134459623
So you are actually telling me that accelerator is a retard who isn't able to use his power properly? If he was able to move with the force of fucking thousand suns he wouldn't job all those fights
>>
>>134459810
read >>134459313

please use common sense before posting
>>
>>134459845
The fact that Accelerator loses so much just shows that his power has limits otherwise it's just bad writting from the author. I don't agree that he is able to move at saitama's speed, his power is nerfed.
>>
>cringy ass power level thread featuring OPM everyday

Its like im on Gaia or something.
>>
>>134460064
Whatever you can live in your own delusion, facts are facts kid
>>
>Every thread
>OPMfags commit no-limits fallacy
>Go full defensive and claim "he is le gag character"
>Don't have even the basic idea of feat analysis
>Scale to infinite to level way out of character showing
>EVER FUCKING THREAD
You guys are reaching 2007 DBZ fandom level of bad.
>>
>>134460105
yes facts are facts
retarded accelerator needs cars to travel instead of running at speed of thousand fucking suns

Also he isn't able to dodge shity human punch but he is fast enough to catch up with meme man right?
>>
>>134460181
>Needs a car to travel
>Doesnt need one
>Thinks everything in anime works at its optimum including all its characters
Levels of autism that Saitama couldnt even destroy. The way you think, all anime should operate like One Punch Man, aka a pile of shit.
>>
>>134460088
Not long till OPM finished anon, you just need to hold on for a few more weeks
>>
>>134458719
>strawpoll
>without recaptcha
WORTHLESS
>>
>>134460264
> to leap into a car that was like 20 meters away

fuck me right? better leap into a car that running away with FTL speed

also not responding to
>Also he isn't able to dodge shity human punch but he is fast enough to catch up with meme man right?

level of autism that Accelerator couldn't even reflect. The way you think, all characters should be retarded so they can job
>>
>>134460394
Youre obviously trying to bait me, 1/10 made me reply. All the facts are in this thread Acclerator wins without a doubt /thread
>>
Haha Saitama can't even touch Featherine just like the cockroach he is. Go to bed kid
>>
>>134458719
>one guy has his powers explained it great detail
>the other guy cant even explain how he got that strong
Pretty sure I remember Accelerator not being able to deflect shit that he doesnt know yet
>>
>>134460501
>talking about bait because he has no answer to my arguments

yeah ok anon checkmate I won. Let's go next round in next thread, I will be there to punch your ass like saitama punch wind to accelerator face and blow him away from earth without accelerator noticing what's going on because he is a slow ass fucker jobber
>>
>>134460664
Fuck it, ill take a big bite out of your fucking bait.

>fuck me right? better leap into a car that running away with FTL speed
Why doesnt goku hold 100 senzu beans on him at all times so he can never lose? Hmm

>>Also he isn't able to dodge shity human punch but he is fast enough to catch up with meme man right?

Isnt able to dodge a punch? Again why doesnt goku just hold 100 senzu beans on him at all times so he never loses?

The answer to both, you fucking mongoloid is because its a fucking anime and they need to create some sort of balance or it will be boring as fuck showing one character fucking destroying everything. WOW WHAT DOES THAT SOUND LIKE? ONE PUNCH MAN!

now go hang yourself after you processed that I won
>>
>>134460709
> Hurr durr Accelerator is god-tier but we give him only 1/1000 of his power so he can job and make the show interseting

So you can't understand that even if his power is op it has limits ? He isn't nerfed he is just limited and saitama isn't

that's the whole point, meme man is haxx there's no reason to debate on who wins since it's obviously the unbalanced character
>>
>>134460997
How the fuck is accelerators power limited? How the fuck is this even a question?

He doesnt have fucking "limits", again this isnt a fucking shounen where he screams and gets more power out of thin air, he control physics what the fuck do I have to say to get that through your head
>>
File: dictator.jpg (31 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dictator.jpg
31 KB, 320x240
>Accelfags still thinking Accelerator can beat Saitama
>Muh vectors
>Muh angel
>>
>>134461098
Ok anon I understand you got this point, his power is basically limitless but still, he isn't able to use it at his maximum.

If you take accel without feats pulled out of your ass(FTL suns etc.) against saitama there's no way that he stands a chance
>>
>>134461595
Ok at this point I dont even care so im just going to reply

Look. What do you mean by "Use it at his maximum" the concept of changing an objects velocity from 1m/s to 2m/s is supposed to be from 1m/s to 9999999999m/s? Thats not how it works. Think of it as him flipping a switch to whatever number he pleases, he doesnt "put effort" (besides the calculations) into changing vectors of objects, he acts as the control panel for the laws of physics not the "guy that does something"

Also accelerator feats (Force of a thousand suns shit) actually isnt that far fetched. He can create plasma (nuclear fusion) by holdings his hands up in the air and practically creating a fission vacuum bomb. He could have fucking destroy the world if he wanted to at that point but the misaka crew changed the air currents to screw up his calculations.

Can saitama do the same?
>>
>>134458826
Even in the LN he has limits.
There are limits to the amount of force or energy he can control and it additionaly needs to be one that is in contact or directly affecting him.
For example if someone shot you and he wanted to protect you he could only change the vectors of the bullet if he moved infront of it.
The author is also retarded as if he knew half the scientific shit Mikoto and Mugino would be capable of with their abilities like scalar manipulation they could fuck over accelerator like no tomorrow.
Hell as of now there is like 1/3 in the index power chart that is above him.
>>
>>134459289
Oh since that is a problem for Saitama right.
Not like he instantly adjusted his strength to be back to earth in not even a second.
>>
>>134462061
Regarding the bullet thing, yeah thats true, he has to come into contact with it, but we know even if he doesnt touch anything the air he touches can be compressed to fucking ridiculous levels, for god sake he can convert oxygen to plasma and use it as a fucking bomb. Do you understand what type of air pressure that requires? Even without his reflection ability imagine if he envelops an immaculate air current around him like a barrier.

The fact that he can control whatever he touches already makes him broken. I dont see what could really affect him besides some esp mind controlling bullshit (hes even able to deflect UV rays so I dont even know how esp would work)
>>
>>134459313
Since when can he change magnitude, if he could he could have blasted Aleisters windowless building, but he could not he needed to channe 5% of the earths rotational force which was a huge burden for him and it had no effect.
>>
This thread is dumb since Saitama is a joke character. Might as well pit whoever against The Mask.
>>
>>134459371
Accel cannot change the magnitude and especially not to 1000 times.
>>
>>134462177
sigh people who havent watched or read index are the only ones posting itt
>>
>>134459560
You bring shit up Accel is not even capable of, he cannot gives something 1000000 times it velocity.
>>
>>134462210
I can fucking guarantee you that the amount of energy required to compress that fucking amount of air above his head into a ball of plasma is well over 1000 times the regular force of air at standard conditions.

>>134462258
why the fuck are you taking exact figures, its an example? would you have called me retarded if I had typed 9123419238591273581234 instead?

holy fuck the people in this thread
>>
>>134458719
Accel already got punched and even shot, he will lose in most of situations, Saitama is just too strong and too fast for him to make proper calculations, wanpan also can just shatter the Earth in pieces if the question is about winning by all costs.
>>
>>134460172
If you want feats he could pretty easily calculate his trajectory from the moon to the earth and exactly where he would come down to to a pinpoint location and do move that distance in a not measurable time frame.
Saitama survived outer space and only common human scene made him think he needed to breath.
>>
>>134462167
scalars can affect him
Also basically every lightning attack Mikoto does is a plasma channel.
The author stating Mikoto not being able to create that amount of plasma was him being retarded again, every lightning strike from the sky Mikoto makes contains more plasma than Accels tiny little ball.
The author himself does not even understand how the abilites he gave the chars work.
>>
>>134462191
>le gag character meme
EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD
>>
>>134458719
So rigged kill yourself op
>>
>>134462211
Matter of fact is I did read and watch index, you can stop to pretend now.
>>134462307
Yes obivously it is, but he redirects sorrounding energy, he channels and focuses it, he does not turn 1 into 1000, he takes 1000 times 1 or even 10000 times 0.1 from his surroundings to do that shit.
If you do not understand that you are the one that does not comprehend his ability.
As said above if he could turn 1 into 1000 or even 1000000 he would not have needed to do the earth rotation thing.
>>
>>134462445
Youre missing the point man... god ill even give you a little experiment.

Go get an empty 2L or 1L coke bottle, now, suck as much air as you can out of it and close the lid real quick before any air and escape, its okay if some gets in.

Now it should be flat like paper right? Try and squishy the bottle so that it looks restored and in its normal shape. You will notice how everytime you push the two flat edges together it swivels around.

Now can you grasp the force of air pressure? That was just regular air you are around all the time (STP).

Now imagine accelerator controlling a 1000x more volume of air and compressing it into what is probably 1000'th of its size.

Do you understand now what true power is?
>>
So is Saitama's ability to kill people in one punch or is he just able to one punch people in his own weak universe. Every argument that says he can one punch everything just uses headcanon and that winning in one punch is a rule
>>
>>134462551
I am studying physics you retard and it is as if you did not even read my post.
Sure he does compress the shit, but he does not simply turn the energy from that one spot from 1 to 1000.
He channels the force of the airpressure surrounding him to a point and the collective force of it creates the 1000.
>>
>>134462663
His ability is to be as strong as he needs to be to one punch people
>>
>>134462730
And here we go with no-limits fallacy again
>>
>>134463079
It's not a fallacy if it's true.
>>
>>134458719
As far as I understand, Accelerator is a serious character in a serious show with serious light novel superpowers and shit. Saitama is a joke character designed to make fun of stuff like raildex and trigger powerlevel fags

So, not only you are falling for the author bait, but you are also so fucking obsessed with making power lists and proving 'your guy' is the strongest that you dedicate yourself in a gigantic, pointless discussion over nothing. It's literally cape-shit tier.

The sad thing is- this kind of thing has devolved. Back when the OPM manga came out, and people in powerlevel threads mentioned him, everyone got the joke and stopped being retarded. I'd rather have a thread about eating a little girl's poo instead of this.
>>
>>134460172
Like clockwork
>>134463153
>>134463561
>>
>>134458719
Fuck this.

Powerman, Godman, and Saitama threeway battle. Who wins?
>>
>>134458737
This.
>>
>>134463079

>M-MUH FALLACY

You're like one of those retards that thinks he's really smart when he screams out "ad hominem" every chance he can so that he can pretend he won an argument.
>>
Accelerator beats Saitama.

>b-but saitama can one punch anything

unless he's facing a guy who can redirect your attacks

>b-but accelerator can't redirect things he don't know

Saitama's punch is not magic, it's just pure physical strength, why the fuck would he not be able to deflect it?

>b-but Saitama can just pull back before he hits his shield or something like the other guy did.

That was possible because Kihara knew how Accelerator's power works and messing up your timing a bit could kill you. Also, if you didn't know, after that incident, Accelerator constantly changes how his shield works so the trick Kihara did won't happen again.
>>
>>134465438
Does Accelerator make your deflected attacks more powerful?

Because if not Saitama is tough enough to take his own punches. And he's not an idiot, he'd realie what happened.
>>
OPM, destroys earth with one of his " Serious Series " moves and both die.
>>
>>134465593
Not sure since people who tried to punch him (except Touma and Kihara) got their bones broken instead.
>>
Goku could beat both Accel and Saitama.

First off, even if we didn't include his Galaxy breaking punches which Accel wouldn't ever be able to react to fast enough, the guys is just faster than whatever Accel can calculate.

His Ki can't even be redirected with Vectors.
>>
OPM fags should fuck off back to /b/,/v/ or reddit.
>>
>>134466267
Accelerator decides what a vector is
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (227 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
227 KB, 960x540
>>134458719
>accel
>has power limit
>saitama
>has no power limit
>>
>>134458800
TMNI Fag detected
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.