[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto was and still is the greatest manga and anime of ALL TIME.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: GOAT.jpg (54 KB, 230x360) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
54 KB, 230x360
Naruto was and still is the greatest manga and anime of ALL TIME. It's the most popular show worldwide for a reason.

You can't argue with the facts.
>>
>>134458420
i can argue about your shit taste. so gtfo of here
>>
sasuge is butter, cant argue with that
>>
>>134458420
It only gained its popularity out of sheer luck you triple nigger, Naruto up to the chuuni exams is only decent because kishi kept ripping off hxh anyway.
Kishimoto is a hack and your favorite series will always be garbage. Deal with it.
>>
>>134458420
I make it a habit of ignoring opinions of people who unironically use caps mid-sentence. Works out pretty well for me.
>>
>>134458420
Well it got a sequel while your shitty favorite anime didn't.
>>
Why do gaijins so much love Ninja?
>>
saske is gay
>>
>>134458478
>>134458864

GR8 JOB FALLING FOR THE B8 M8 I R8 8/8 BUT I CAN'T BE L8 I'VE GOT A D8 WITH K8 AT 8
>>
>>134461072
Newfag.
>>
>>134458420
The good thing is that even the most diehard fans of Naruto realized how shit the series had become with its last arc. The Ninja War arc really turned this manga, which already was declining in quality, into unsalvageable dogshit.
>>
>>134458420
>Naruto was and still is the greatest manga and anime of ALL TIME
That's not Doraemon or DBZ.
>>
>>134459595
Because they weren't ninjas. They're magicians in PE clothing
>>
>>134458420
Hidamari Sketch is better.
>>
File: Some_anime_girl.jpg (90 KB, 423x285) Image search: [Google]
Some_anime_girl.jpg
90 KB, 423x285
>>134458420
BELIEVE IT!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.