[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions thread? I actually have no problem with Shinji.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shinji.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
Unpopular opinions thread?

I actually have no problem with Shinji. I was 14 the first time I saw Eva and found him very easy to identify with. Even now, at 24, I can still identify with him
I'm depressed and wish I could just run away
>>
Don't actually hate Shinji anymore

used to mostly because of the other pussy MCs that I put him in with (that he may or may not have made popular). but I never really hated him.

I realized that even if you put an alpha MC in Eva the series would probably play out the same way oddly enough.
>>
>>134449897
Rewatching made me like Shinji more. Hated him first time through, and now he's a really good character for me.
>>
>>134449897
I wouldn't say I identify with him, but I don't hate him either.
>>
File: 1442709880872.png (898 KB, 1500x1430) Image search: [Google]
1442709880872.png
898 KB, 1500x1430
I just watch anime to be mindlessly entertained and I can't be bothered to tolerate characters like Shinji desu
>>
>>134450795
bullshit

what about them harem anime with them harem MCs you watch, you hypocrite though Shinji is better than them harem MCs.
>>
>>134450844
Most harem MCs are essentially cardboard cutouts and I can basically pretend they don't exist.
>>
I never hated him either.
>>
>>134450795
I hate you mindless fuck you can't think one iota into into the production of a show... such cancer
>Character Analysis- Shinji
https://youtu.be/o4UQntM4Zjw
>>
>>134449897
Only an unpopular opinion among total faggots and people who didn't watch the show and are just memeing to fit in.

Shinji's one of the best MCs around, Eva wouldn't be Eva without him.
>>
>>134449897
>I actually have no problem with Shinji. I was 14 the first time I saw Eva and found him very easy to identify with.
Well that's OK, I guess.
>Even now, at 24, I can still identify with him
No dude, get help. He's a whiny useless child. You shouldn't identify with him in your twenties unless something has gone drastically wrong with your life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.