[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on /a/ ever read Dungeon Meshi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: dungeonmeshi.png (3 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
dungeonmeshi.png
3 MB, 1120x1600
Has anyone on /a/ ever read Dungeon Meshi?
>>
No. Not a single person on /a/ has ever read one of the nascently popular fantasy manga that has storytimes on /tg/.
>>
I do.
It's a very fan manga.
>>
When the fuck's next chapter
>>
no, go back to >>>/tg/
>>
>tfw fan base and threads got invaded by the /tg/ cancer during the early chapters
>>
File: image00186.png (759 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
image00186.png
759 KB, 1125x1600
It's both funny and creepy that the author treats death like nothing in this manga.
>>
So this is a monthly manga, right?
>>
>>134433626

Hey now. You can't just post one page in the middle like that. Dump the whole chapter.
>>
>>134434609
Yep senpai.
>>
>>134435108
Why not just go download it yourself and read it? Its a few chapters old now.
>>
>>134436291

>image board
>>
Lurk

more
>>
>>134433626
That's addressed directly, later.
>>
ITT OP is not only a faggot, but also fucking new
>>
Super comfy
>>
>>134433626
I'm kinda pleased to see Senshi not indulging Laius' odd appetites for once.
>>
>>134433044
>/tg/ cancer
>cancer
but /tg/ usually has more interesting discussions than /a/

it's an odd day when a Meshi thread for a new chapter appears sooner on /a/
>>
Lurk more.

>>134439181
That's surely an exaggeration. The most recent one was on /a/ first. And a few others I have been in. There aren't even that many chapters to have had threads for.
>>
>>134433044
The world dungeon meshi is set in is closer to tabletop rpgs than vidya, down to how the group needs a a thief to manipulate traps along with the specific amount of party wipes laying around on the floor. This is seriously a more honest representation of an actual game of D&D than Lodoss Wars, of course /tg/ is going to be all over it
>>
>>134433626
pretty sure all races that don't naturally belong in the dungeon don't 'die' as part of a curse to keep the king of that kingdom inside the dungeon from experiencing a quick death. in-other-words the mage that made it really had one hell of a grudge on the former ruler. whom i assume is who really escaped from the dungeon.
>>
>>134433044
>/tg/ cancer
You make us look bad. The threads with them weren't all that bad compared to some manga threads here.
>>
>>134440232
>whom i assume is who really escaped from the dungeon.
>assume
what is there to assume? there's no reason for him to lie and he certainly was released from the curse once he got out of the dungeon and into the village catacombs.
>>
>>134431079
From the thumbnail I thought this was that Nausicaa doujin where she gets impregnated by the Ohm.
>>
Reminder to report crossboarding scum.
>>
>>134440734
Speaking of doujins, a translated Meshi doujin came up.
>>
>>134431079
Lurk moar, newfag.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.