[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think about Mayo Chiki?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What does /a/ think about Mayo Chiki?
>>
Almost the worst thing I've actually seen.
>>
File: 1361695441150.jpg (66 KB, 800x898) Image search: [Google]
1361695441150.jpg
66 KB, 800x898
Ojou-sama best girl
>>
I liked it.
>>
They didn't a good anime.
>>
It was fun and comfy, in the end i wanted the ojou-sama to win actually.
>>
>>134427106
I don't remember, did the Ojou-sama want the MC's balls?
>>
Another run of the mill, gimmicky harem, not much to say about it.
>>
>>134427044

It's funny, The main female MC is Subaru, but you know...the two other females that are trying to fuck her too. I mean all three rub beans, so shouldn't it be Mitsubishi?
>>
>>134427044

I loved the Manga more than the anime. Something about the character appeal in the anime, along with the way the story was presented made it a bit hard for me to watch.
>>
>>134427106
2yandere4me
>>
>>134427164
yes
>>
File: IMG_20151206_175647.jpg (267 KB, 1024x596) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_175647.jpg
267 KB, 1024x596
it was decent but the ln and manga were both much better than the anime
>>
Is it fappable?
>>
>>134434830
Wonder when someone will pick up the LN translation again. Has been dead since the NanoDesu translation stopped around year ago.
>>
unremarkable
>>
>>134436538
Yes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.