[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Action Anime >Main character is vehemently against killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: rei.gif (1 MB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
rei.gif
1 MB, 250x360
>Action Anime
>Main character is vehemently against killing
>>
I couldn't stand Trigun because of that
>>
>>134416294
Well in that case it was kinda curious and also original. I mean he had a logic behind that, we could even call it a trauma, which caused him to give life a really high value.
>>
File: 0100 - hxTG9Wu.png (211 KB, 667x585) Image search: [Google]
0100 - hxTG9Wu.png
211 KB, 667x585
>the killing is bad mentality is instilled into an entire generation by the media and government and no one can say anything

There was once a time when we were men..
>>
So what, he can still beat the crap out of enemies
>>
>Main character won't kill his enemies for the reason that he will become worse than them if he does.
It's one thing being a pacifist. But that reason is bullshit if the enemy is a mass murderer.
>>
>>134416294
That was part of the fun in Trigun though and it's not like it was only shown in a positive light either considering how it ended up costing people's lives in the process.
>>
>>134413947
>Main character kills the shit out of everyone he meets
>Female character deems this problematic and a result of his toxic upbringing
>He agrees eventually
>She dies
>Best girl wins
>>
>>134418403
What is Tsubasa Chronicles?
>>
>>134418126
The Punisher is a mass murderer too
>>
>>134418672
And Katanagatari
>>
>>134413947
Since WWII, Japan has been a vehemently pacifist country. Their modern culture values life and takes it as a huge deal when someone has to kill.
Not like Americlaps and their wet dream that some blind, deaf and dumb brown person breaks into their home and just stands there waiting to be shot to justify their assault rifle collection.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.