[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >you're Rito what do Nemesis is inside you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rito.jpg (24 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
rito.jpg
24 KB, 338x338
>wake up
>you're Rito

what do
Nemesis is inside you edition
>>
kill my hairdresser
>>
punch myself as hard as I can in the balls
>>
Fuck Mikan. Fuck Mio.
>>
>get transformed into Riko and get myself fucked by Kotegawas brother
>>
kill myself, none of the stuff he does ends well in the real world.
>>
>>134406407
*Momo
>>
>>134406339
Breed with Yui.
>>
>>134406365
>>134406389
>>134406407
>>134406409
>>134406443
>try all of these but stumble and pull of girl's panties.

I actually wonder if the guy has problem with his inner ear. No man should lose balance that much.
>>
>>134406339
Drink a lot of cream and shit liquid on my bathroom floor. splatter and spread it over the place and then proceed to wiggle and slide in the feces. Either she takes over my body and tries to stop me or she disconnects herself from me and dies. Like Gid said, this body is for my usage only.
>>
>>134406516
But that happens involuntarily. It's Rito's passive skill.
>>
[x] Genuflect
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.