[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we hate him, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 148945.jpg (41 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
148945.jpg
41 KB, 225x350
Why do we hate him, /a/?
>>
>we
>>
Isn't a little sad how the only chance a thread can get any traction is by posting some sort of blanket generalization for people to disproportionately react to
>>
>>134400936
who cares what else do we have to do on an image board about japanese cartoons on saturday night?

he's just ugly + not even trying to deny being a self insert

I'd hate an annoying 300lb female character too and wouldn't like it if she was the main girl. anime is about visual aesthetics so of course people won't enjoy something with a very unappealing design.
>>
>>134401083

Time to tuck you in with that blanket, kiddo.
>>
>>134400267
I think he's okay.
>>
He's a fucking wimp and fat people don't deserve to be with cute girls 24/7.
>>
>>134400267
Fat fuck.
>>
>>134400267
Hes a fat fuck that complains about his shitty life when he lives the dream of wish fulfillment of having a special snowflake avatar, cute grills all wanting his dick, and loyalty of his bestfriend but still whines about it.
This is to be expected of SAO's writer who cant write a flawed protagonist for shit.
>>
>>134400267
sweaty and smelly with recessed dick
>>
>>134400267
The only reason he got with a bunch of hot chicks is because he was good at playing virtual tennis, and that stretches my suspension of disbelief as far as it gets.
>>
>>134400267
>we

He's >>>/r9k/ in anime, without the degeneracy.
>>
>>134400267
I swear the appearance of that fat fuck is just his insecurities and we will eventually see his not fat and short self once he stop having those insecurities.
>>
>>134402541
>Hes a fat fuck that complains about his shitty life when he lives the dream of wish fulfillment of having a special snowflake avatar,
But pretty much everyone but Taku has a special snowflake avatar.
>>
>the most attractive girl in school falls in love with a short fat LITERAL pig man because he's good at video games

Yeah why do people hate it?

What a mystery.
>>
>>134406638
Because Silver Crow is a sexy mother fucker
>>
Because he's a stupid fat fuck.
>>
>>134400267
Manlet
>>
File: 1449380454349.jpg (44 KB, 229x231) Image search: [Google]
1449380454349.jpg
44 KB, 229x231
>>134406638
Because we autistic fucks want to be known as a handsome smart and cool man. Not some fat bastard.
>>
>>134406718
Thanks doc.
>>
>>134400267
Literally Cartman
>>
>>134400267
Eric Cartman, no other character in the world gets deformed treatment.. if you had larger characters that shared the poly features then this would slide.. manlets eyes is immersion breaking as fuck for me.
>>
>>134400267

Because he's deeply, deeply embarrassing.

See, in our fantasies, we have some level of self-awareness. We know we're not going to be loved for who we are, but for who we COULD be. Everyone wants to be Kirito, because Kirito has genuinely likeable qualities. I mean, if I was a woman, I'd want to fuck Kirito.

Haru feels like the author going "Okay, okay, I overestimated by audience. You guys aren't just lacking self-confidence, you're actively fat AND pathetic. I'm going to have to dumb things down even more to appeal to you guys. Here, have this fat, hopeless fuck. That's more like what you guys are like, right?"

It's like getting a prize for participation.
>>
File: accel world.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
accel world.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>134400267
But i love him he is the best MC of the decade.
>>
>>134406638
>good at video games
Nah, it was because he was good at solo virtual squash. Does it count as a sport or video game if you're doing it in virtual reality?
>>
>>134400267
Looks like Mkohl40's anime avatar.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.