[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake main characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 14524387329067.jpg (230 KB, 600x813) Image search: [Google]
14524387329067.jpg
230 KB, 600x813
ITT: Post side characters that just happened to be in the same group of the main characters.
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 155x533) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 155x533
Pic related
>>
>>
Akame
>>
Pink hair from Lucky Star
>>
This is an interesting idea for a thread. There are many characters who are "poster" characters for their show but in truth have almost nothing to do with the plot and have little relevant screen time.

>>134390788
Came here to post her. Asuka was more of a major character, I bet they just threw Sapphire into the OP/ED and promotional art to pull in the lolicons.
>>
Mugi
>>
Index
>>
Pretty sad shonen can't develop decent female characters that aren't jobbers, it's not even that hard, just put them up against delevel grunts and outwit an op one that could crush an MC once, and her character is saved.
If you make her bad ass that one time, you get away with doing anything with the character, same logic applies to MCs.
>>
File: kingdom-4250117.jpg (238 KB, 1200x858) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-4250117.jpg
238 KB, 1200x858
>>134399419
Read Kingdom if you want competent female characters.
>>
File: sad.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1080
>Main character
>Not even in her own arc
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.