[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manga Discoveries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
So, found any interesting manga lately? If so, how about sharing?
I found this recently.

>Mushoku Tensei - Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu
>>Jobless Reincarnation - It will be All Out if I Go to Another World

Basically a NEET reincarnates into a fantasy world with all his memories, and resolves to not waste his life this time. Not the most original of premises, but it's got some alright writing. He definitely takes full advantage of being a shota again.
>>
File: titty kitty.png (395 KB, 524x691) Image search: [Google]
titty kitty.png
395 KB, 524x691
I felt I should add a little extra to this.

This character is straight up all of my favourite female character design traits rolled into one. Brown-skinned, white hair, cat ears, eyepatch, muscles, battle scars. Could have done without the barely covered cow tits but whatever, it works for her and I get to see more muscles.
>>
File: img000016.png (327 KB, 1108x1600) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
327 KB, 1108x1600
>>134350308
Baito Saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"?! "

Basically, the MC takes a part time job as a minion for an evil organization. It's pretty funny and I've been enjoying it so far.
>>
>>134350834
Punch clock mook, then? Sounds fun.
>>
>>134350834
Sadist ranger pink best girl
>>
>>134350308
>>134350407
Just go read the LN instead.
>>
>>134350834
Especially since his "sister" has taken a part time job as a minion for a justice organization. Also, I agree sadistic pink ranger is a hoot.
>>
File: dickings.jpg (118 KB, 359x450) Image search: [Google]
dickings.jpg
118 KB, 359x450
>>134351026
Speaking of LNs, I also recently discovered Re:Monster via manga, and then went on to read the VN. Rather enjoying it so far.

Again, someone with all of their memories has reincarnated into a fantasy world. Except he reincarnates as a goblin initially, and he keeps his power of being able to absorb abilities from eating things.
>>
>>134351807
Get ready to be bored.
>>
>>134351858
I rather enjoy Re:Monster. It's got a nice pace and I like the feeling of progression and growth throughout.
>>
>>134351949
How far are you in? Man,shit bores me to death after the 44th day/chapters.
> I like the feeling of progression and growth throughout.
Im guessing youre just starting.
>>
>>134352272
I've just went into turn off brain mode and enjoy. I find it helps with all these fantasy rebirths we have out right now.
>>
>>134352272
A skeleton boss chased in some kobolds which have been added to his crew, last I checked.

The manga is up to 48th/49th days. Gobu Kichi finally ranked up into an ogre if you're willing to check the manga there. Hobi Sei ranked into a Half-Spell Lord. If the LN is anything to go by, shit should be going down relatively soon.

I expect miner girl and swordsman girl to rank up soon as well. In addition, a few chapters from now and they'll be advancing Red-Head's job class.
>>
>>134352519
>manga is up to 48th/49th days.
Damn, the manga seems to be catching up fast, might as well try the manga next. The wn/ln just felt bad because of the translation maybe.
>>
>>134352651
Manga helps a bit, but the next chapter won't be until Dec 24th.
>>
File: 014.jpg (195 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
195 KB, 844x1200
>>134351807
Prepare your anus because it goes to shit hard and it wasn't even that good in the first place.

The manga is a bit more tolerable though because they skip a lot of bullshit and the art is mediocre but nice.

>>134350308
Since we're going with the Shitty Reincarnation LN Adaptation theme I'll go with Isekai Tensei Sudoku.
Basically the usual shit, but this time TWO SOULS got incarnated in a child in a fantasy world. So there's 3 people in that body, a former salaryman otaku with an animal-ears fetish, and an old battle crazy Samurai.

The Salaryman uses his trivia knowledge to invent and produce shit that is making them rich, and the Samurai dude is crazy for money and battles. It's surprisingly not-shit for this genre, art is simple but competent and it's pretty entertaining.
>>
>>134352967
>it goes to shit hard

how depressing, it starts off fairly interesting too
>>
>>134352967
I'm not sure why but I've proven to be rather a sucker for fantasy reincarnation manga/LN lately. Especially any with any world that has some kind of video game / RPG mechanics built in. Besides, I've endured some extremely shitty stories and still come out fulfilled.
>>
>>134353081
I eventually came to terms with the fact that I fell in love with the concept and not the execution, and that I almost really hate it but I still read the manga every month.
>>
>>134353152
Such as?

Well, if you want my advice and you're enjoying Re:Monster, DO NOT DO NOT read the novel. The writing is bad, the translation is bad, and by god so many chapters read like shopping lists and the manga is so much better for glossing over a lot of shit.
>>
>>134353232
The sex scenes saves it though :^)
>>
>>134353302
Aren't the sex scenes in the novel literally fanfics that one of the translators wrote?
>>
>>134353302
Don't even joke about that.
>>
>>134353232
>so many chapters read like shopping lists
There's a reason it's called 'Rou's dietary journal'.

Also I'm already reading the novel. I still enjoy it. I don't like how much the translators shove their own extremely vapid editor's notes or even their fucking fanfiction in there, but the actual novel is well enough.

Anyways I'm around day 70 in the translated light novel.

>>134353302
You mean the fanfiction.
>>
I liked the first few chaps of wizard's soul, ended up buying the tanks. It's not bad.

There was a thread about shishunki bitter change earlier today, I caught up just then and really enjoyed that.
>>
>>134352967
I am shamed to say that I enjoyed it.
>>
Am I the only one who find that the manga for Musukou Tensei actually did something right and made him relate able?
>>
>>134354042
I find a lot of Manga adaptations of trashy web/light novels are way better than idiot purists would like you to believe.
>>
Tales of Demons and Gods
>>
>>134354042
I haven't read the novel version lately, but I imagine the visuals probably help quite a bit in this case.
>>
>>134354042
Havent read the manga but the ln isnt that bad. Better than most of the reincarnation bullshit in terms of having foes and getting power ups.
>>
Isit me or Gunota have very strange drawing style for the female main character?
>>
>>134354067
It's pretty hard to make the really shitty LNs worse post-adaptation, generally by introducing new elements to it it ends up better if only by diluting the crap with less crap crap.
>>
>>134354042
I personally don't care much for the manga artstyle, especially some of the faces.
>>
>>134354287
I thought the shota became a bit more adorable.
>>
>>134350308
That reminds me of that manga where a piece of shit reincarnates into himself as a children and decides to rape/kill children instead of avoiding becoming a piece of shit.
>>
>>134354230
[Novel to Manga], I think, is likely a sort of more refined and generous form of [Book to Movie]. Because they're both text-based formats, a lot of the details can be kept in, while more superfluous stuff can be relegated to visuals. I think it would also provide the writer a second do over of earlier work, allowing them to edit out some of the less important or vapid things.

Pacing is improved.
Visuals improve action-oriented movements, and cut out a lot of bloaty descriptive text.

Even if the story is bad, I think that just being manga-ified alone would probably help it a lot.
>>
>>134354384
>movements
moments
>>
>>134354384
This sounds accurate to me.

I still think there's also a regression to the mean effect or something similar going on though, the shitty LNs get better and the good ones get worse fairly consistently, it seems.
>>
>>134354330
The deciding factor will be how the manga author handles teenage/adult Rudeus, I really liked the LN art.
>>
>>134354611
Adult Roudus sounds like a douchebag with his harem though. As a shota it is adorable.
>>
>>134354605
Because often the good ones take full advantage of the written format to explain and describe things in a way that can't be captured well in a visual format, resulting in the loss of details that can really flesh out the world and characters.

However the bad ones or the more amateur ones really can pretty much see only improvements, and even just the very simply written ones (like Re:Monster, which reads more like a play-by-play than your usual novel) probably gain a lot from even a fairly standard manga adaptation.
>>
>>134354826
He was a far more annoying prick as a kid than he was as an adult. As he got older he actually had responsibilities and had to come to terms with what that meant. The younger chapters involve pretty much everything untiluntil the teleport incident going exactly as he plans. I also like how in the series he never gets a mid-fight power-up or asspulls something new. Everything he has is the result of research and practice, and the narrative is sure to include it well before it comes to play.
>>
>>134354855
Again, I agree and totally think stuff probably happens via this mechanism all the time, but I don't think it's the only thing going on. There's probably a generalized regression effect as well.

Like, if you're a really good authour, then the mangaka who adapts your work is probably not going to be as good as you at what they do compared to how good you are at what you do, and so the finished product is some average of both of your capabilities and thus probably worse, and vice versa if you're a crappy author.
>>
>>134354855
Sure but from my experience with LN adaptations, even the best of them lose only negligible shit in the adaptation, and the majority are better for it.
>>
>>134354042
>Am I the only one who find that the manga for Musukou Tensei actually did something right and made him relate able?
Personally I thought one of the best parts of the LN was how they turned Rudy from an unlikable pervert to an awesome family man over the course of the series.
>>
>>134355392
Ah, but in the manga he's a very likeable pervert.
>>
>>134350407
MT's LN ending was nice.
When is the author starting the spin-off about his kids again?
>>
>>134355444
Yeah maybe but I feel it loses something from skipping out on that character development.

>>134355463
Oh man, there's gonna be a sequel? I'm looking forward to seeing more of Dragon Homura.
>>
>>134355531
I vaguely remember him saying that he was going to write more.
But RUDEUS' story is over.
There's still things left unsolved, but regarding him it's time for some rest.
>>
>>134352967
Read up to Day 80, the most recently translated bit.
Still enjoying myself watching as everything progresses.

There were a bunch of skirmishes that bolstered their troops and slaves, and showed that they were developing new tactics and weapons, and this most recent skirmish, they didn't even bring all the extra troops or use traps or seed grenades or venom or anything, just the top brass and some familiars, and even with that alone they annihilated a huge congregation of human warriors.
>>
>>134351807
You might like this one then
Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken
- Aka-slime reincarnation (manga and novel)
Unlike re:monster it has a decent story and doesn't go straight to hell halfway

( and I also think it came before remonsters so you can't claim ripoff)
>>
>>134350407
OP likes used goods

It has an okay ending.
>>
>>134356619
I wouldn't call it a rip off anyway. There's been a surge in fantasy reincarnations lately, each taking slightly different approaches. Thanks for the recommendation. Since I just caught up with the R:M light novel, I think I'll start with that next.

Have you read Dungeon Meshi yet? I would assume most of /a/ has heard about it but I don't come here often so I gotta ask. I've caught up with it recently and it is very good. It's basically about cooking dungeon monsters into various dishes.

Another manga I picked up lately on a buddy's recommendation is "KONJIKI NO MOJI TSUKAI - YUUSHA YONIN NI MAKIKOMARETA UNIQUE CHEAT". The short of the beginning is, four students are summoned to another world to be heros. An innocent bystander who happened to have the name 'hiiro' was standing nearby as they were summoned, and got caught up, too. Not wanting to get mixed up in this hero business, he goes off to wander the new world on his own, while learning that it operates a lot like standard RPGs, but in addition he has a unique magic type (which he himself recognizes as basically being a cheat) that can do a wide variety of things based around drawing the kanji for a thing.
>>
Considering there's a bunch of people talking about them here I'll ask: Is there any reincarnation-stuff where the MC doesn't end up basically becoming a broken ass-nearly god with a massive harem? They always seem to go that way.
>>
Anyone read the manga about the Protagonist mastering cooking and using it to earn mad dosh, Log Horizon style?

And no, it was not Dungeon Meshi.
>>
>>134359359
ossan something vrmmo? At least put a page of it or something faggot.
>>
>>134358636
Well, there's one where there's a little girl so the harem part is ou--wait, no. Nevermind. She seems to be turning tiny fucking gnome fairy things into handsome men, and her previous life has given her knowledge beyond her age on top of having special mana and ability to see spirits and mana.

Can't really think of any. Just having what we consider mundane modern knowledge alone in a fantasy setting seems to break everything.
>>
>>134359425
>>134359359
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/toaru_ossan_no_vrmmo_katsudouki/
This? The description does include "cooking up pointlessly tasty food"...
>>
File: I FINALLY FEEL!!!!.jpg (742 KB, 1988x1042) Image search: [Google]
I FINALLY FEEL!!!!.jpg
742 KB, 1988x1042
>>134350308
Read the web novel, I actually cry from the ending.
It will take around 3-5 month to finish. But it was worth it.
pic related how you feel about your life after reading it
>>
>>134360349
I haven't read the web novel yet, so I'll not check those spoilers. Sorry.
>>
File: 567576587687.jpg (78 KB, 620x961) Image search: [Google]
567576587687.jpg
78 KB, 620x961
>>134360581
He didn't post anything actually spoiler, but just one thing Don't believe hitogami's lies
>>
File: JosephJoestarYoungPart2.jpg (145 KB, 422x578) Image search: [Google]
JosephJoestarYoungPart2.jpg
145 KB, 422x578
>>134360613
Nope. Had enough plots spoiled for me lately with video games, don't feel like having it done with manga too. Not reading.

Your next post will consist entirely of spoilered text to mess with me!
>>
>>134352967
The otaku was a high school kid, not a salaryman.
>>
>>134353346
There are some but there were quite a few sex scenes in the raw too.
>>
File: Maou Shoujo Ariel-chan.jpg (246 KB, 1500x1900) Image search: [Google]
Maou Shoujo Ariel-chan.jpg
246 KB, 1500x1900
>>134358636
Kumo ends up a God but she doesn't have a harem.
>>
>>134359965
Yeah mundane modern knowledge in a fantasy setting always seems OP probably because it really would be. The hardest thing to do would be getting people to believe you though so you'd probably at first need to do most of the work yourself to earn money to introduce bigger developments. Unless you were born a noble or something with resources to use.
>>
File: 021.png (578 KB, 930x1352) Image search: [Google]
021.png
578 KB, 930x1352
I found this one pretty good. Pedo Yandere Yuri girl.
>>
I'm liking Demi-chan wa Kataritai so far. Lively art and killer characterization.

Totsukuni no Shoujo is really neat too. Kinda heartwarming with some horror elements. Great use of ink and lighting.

Also bought pink by Kyoko Okazaki on a whim and I'm liking it so far.

>>134356959
Dungeon Meshi's pretty popular, yeah. I'm most partial oneshots that the author also did called Terrarium in a Drawer.. Hell, just read everything she's made.
>>
>>134358636
There's this one where an old martial arts master with an elf daughteru dies and reincarnates as an elf, and when he ends up going to school that his daughteru works at ( who is now a 30-something martial arts legend) he has to desperately struggle to not end up her personal disciple because of how awkward it would be.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/bu-ni-mi-wo-sasagete-hyaku-to-yonen-elf-de-yarinaosu-musha-shugyou/
>>
>>134362255
His daughter is 90 or something, since its been 30 years after his death and she was something like 60 when he died I believe.
>>
>>134362361
Whoops, must have mixed up the numbers somehow.
>>
>>134358636
Just taking a glance at my reading list...

>Kumo desu ga nani ka?
Broken ass god, yes. Harem, no.

>Like hell I'm going to get captured!
Broken ass god, no. Harem...maybe. Though its really turned into a rather comfy slice of life thing.

>Magi's Grandson
Broken ass god, yes. Harem, nope though its still early days.

>Slime Reincarnation
Broken, yes, though there's people running around who could curbstomp them. Harem, no.

>My Disciple Died Yet Again!
Broken, no considering the premise of the story is that the main character keeps getting killed, harem...maybe? Depends on how things turn out really.

>Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata o Tatakioru
Overpowered, hell no. The main character's an ordinary girl armed only with her knowledge of the story. Harem, hell yes.
>>
>>134362615
Magi's Grandson actually sticks to one heroine. Tensei Slime does have a harem, I think there's like 5 or so girls in it?
>>
lately i've been searching for a comfy and romcom manga to balance my love for seinen/tragedy shits. many thanks goes to stupidly cute love shits anon whose aim is to give /a/ diabetes.

Hi Score Girl
Dasei 67%
Henjo - Hen na Joshi
Kekkonshite no koishiteru
Koi ha hikari
Musunde Hiraite
Nemurubaka
Hazuki kanon
Sweetness and lightning
Tsurezure Children
Boku wa ohime-sama ni narenai
Hadi Girl
Demi-chan wa kataritai
Ballroom e Youkoso
Nemurubaka
Getenrou
Otoyomegatari
>>
>>134358636
>Is there any reincarnation-stuff where the MC doesn't end up basically becoming a broken ass-nearly god with a massive harem?
What the fuck is the point then?
>>
>>134358636
Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Not really reincarnation, though.
>>
Star Light Woman was fun. Shame its only 15 long chapters, and axed.
>>
File: 869.jpg (72 KB, 325x450) Image search: [Google]
869.jpg
72 KB, 325x450
cartoon hero manhwa
I only found russian traslation.

In a nutshell its a comedy manhva (aka korean manga) filled with dank memes and references as well as semi interesting story and compeling action.
>>
>>134364457
For example
>>
Reminder to report recommendation threads.
>>
File: 008.jpg (253 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
253 KB, 869x1235
Shuumatsu no Tenki

The MC is so pathetic it makes you enjoy his suffering.
>>
>>134364457
A few chs are translated in english. Just look better.
>>
>>134358636
There's one!. It's going to get an adaptation in the upcoming cour. It's a story of a group stuck in a RPG setting. Except, they suck, hard.
>>
>>134365109
? You are not talking about gifting are you? Cause they are not trapped in an rpg setting.
What is the name?
>>
>>134350308
Picked up this manga. Enjoyed it. Enough that I'm thinking about reading the LN/WN, but I really hate reading large chunks of text like that on a screen.

Yet somehow I managed to read through the first four books of SAO like that, when the anime was airing. And that was probably more garbage than this is. I'll never understand how I did it.
>>
>>134365191
Hai to gemsou no grimar I think it was called. MC is a thief or something. And he sucks, hard.
>>
>>134365319
Ah, that shit. No wonder i forgot about it. Bad art, bad characthers . I literally hate them all so much i had to drop the LN.
>>
>>134350308
Saw this thread about 2 hours ago, picked up the manga, loved it.
Where can I read the LN?

And fuck, this really makes me want to turn my life around. All that stuff about quiting too soon really hurts. I wish I could just get a second chance.
>>
File: img000011.png (367 KB, 861x1250) Image search: [Google]
img000011.png
367 KB, 861x1250
Recently started Kaguya wants to be Confessed to. Two people who are in love with each other try to make the other one confess instead of doing it themselves so they can have the dominant position in the relationship.

So far it's been pretty funny, we'll see how interesting this can go.
>>
>>134365405
The whole web novel is up on Baka-tsuki, prepare to waste a lot of time reading it since it's long as fuck.
>>
I started reading Cage of Eden, since people said it's good up to the ending.
It's shit. I can't wait to be done with it.
>>
>>134365406
>4 chapters scanlated
>The joke setting already running thin
Pls
>>
>>134365405
>>134365429
LN only new parts over here http://www.world-three.org/books/mushoku-tensei/volume-7/
>>
>>134365448
There's 6 chapters out though anon.
>>
>>134365478
Chapter 6 was actually good!
>>
>>134350308
Tales of Demons and Gods. Chinese manhwa about MC going back in time and preparing for the supposedly fall of his city to save his lover and make a harem, turn him and his friends into literal gods with his acquired knowledge of literally everything.
>>
>>134364457
>>134364482
This is so fucking pathetic, as expected of gook
>>
>>134365773
Kill yourself
>>
>>134365406
That manga's pretty silly. So is Instant Bullet, at least what of it I've read. But well before I read either of those I read Sayonara Piano Sonata, and that shit was goddamn beautiful. Part of it was that the artist was just adapting someone else's work instead of making his own story like he did in Kaguya and IB.

Go read that shit right now. Especially if you like music.
>>
>>134362615
>Broken ass god, yes.
She's a weak-ass God in-setting, technically speaking. She's also probably one of the weaker tensei "god" protags around.
>>
>Shut Hell
>Shokoku no Altair
>Kingdom

What historical manga are you reading /a/?
>>
>>134365429
>>134365458
Thanks guys.
>>
>>134363513
Just finished this. Was a nice read
>>
>>134366508
I-it is not like i did it for you, baka!
>>
>>134364457
I expected this to be shit but I'm enjoying it immensely. And the Dragon is fucking cuuuuute.
>>
File: 26.jpg (190 KB, 773x1100) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
190 KB, 773x1100
Moon-led Journey has been surprisingly okay, in big part due to the dragon girl.

Say, there was a new generic reincarnation manga starting up a little while ago, in the first chapter the MC(Female?) takes some kind of magic aptitude test and she can see fairies.

Anyone know which I'm talking about?
>>
File: img000022.jpg (433 KB, 698x1024) Image search: [Google]
img000022.jpg
433 KB, 698x1024
Just started reading Roku de Nashi blah blah blah. Interested because it has
>student teacher relationship
tag. Decent I guess, MC is boss. I heard the harem is only two girls (love triangle then?) so I hope it won't get too messy.
>>
>>134363297
horimiya is pretty good comf.
also Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki if you like tall
>>
>>134367727
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/535000093/
WN reaches just a little further than manga while can't find LN scans anywhere.
>>
Anyone interested in tling this shit?
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewManga/?no=934
There is even a Ainz wannabe lich right at the end of the ch.
>>
>>134350834
THIS.

I was surprised when I got to read it and I immediately made it one of my favorites along with Isekai Tensei Soudouki.
>>
File: ainz wannabe.jpg (372 KB, 1501x1067) Image search: [Google]
ainz wannabe.jpg
372 KB, 1501x1067
>>134368755
>>
File: shadowrun04-05.png (3 MB, 3442x2437) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun04-05.png
3 MB, 3442x2437
>>134350308
This but it's untranslated
>>
>>134370121
> Shadowrun manga
FUCK YEA...!!!

> but it's untranslated
[angry grumbling in the background]
>>
File: 1448999149099.png (1 MB, 1808x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448999149099.png
1 MB, 1808x1400
>>134350834
That premise sounds exactly like Ratman.
I just finished reading Houkago no Charisma. Basically its a school full of clones of important historical people. Except for MC.

Also started Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau but its going to be one of those series that scanlators never catch up on
>>
>>134358636
Spirit Circle is the obvious go to
>>
I wish I was motivated enough to learn Japanese.
>>
>>134366400
Ravages of Time, those three, Historie, Vinland counts if Shut Hell does and probably other stuff hidden in folders.
>>
>>134367782
You can read Domestic na Kanojo aswell. Teacher x MC x Teacher Teacher's little sister
>>
File: hatsume.jpg (8 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
hatsume.jpg
8 KB, 204x204
everyone needs to go read Hirameki Hatsume-chan
>>
>>134350834
>2 chapters in Kouji Kabuto shows up
Oh I'm gonna love this
>>
>>134371438
The Mazinger MC?
>>
>>134368755
>>134368872
What title is it?

Is it translated or is it too fresh to be translated?
>>
>>134370620
I would scan all five volumes right away if someone would pick the project up
>>
File: Death Struct_p1.jpg (372 KB, 720x1012) Image search: [Google]
Death Struct_p1.jpg
372 KB, 720x1012
>>134372202
DO IT!

And post it on /a/. A translator isn't difficult to find on /a/. If not there, then on /tg/.

Translators are also on /tg/.

> Still waiting for someone to find and translate Deathstruct Warhammer 40000 doujin.
>>
>>134361212
Sweet sugar life?
>>
File: warhammer03.png (2 MB, 2085x3020) Image search: [Google]
warhammer03.png
2 MB, 2085x3020
>>134372312
I tried showing it at some of the Shadowrun threads in /tg/ but it usually it gets buried somewhere in the thread. Also that picture made me remember I was supposed to scan that Warhammer doujinshi and post it long time ago, Christ I have the worst memory.
>>
>>134364457
Why do I like it so much. Send help anon.
>>
>>134372893
So you are that anon who posted it on /tg/?

Darn and I was wondering where you suddenly dissapeared.
>>
>>134367529
The demon lord's generals are all adorable.
>>
File: warhammer05.png (2 MB, 2085x3020) Image search: [Google]
warhammer05.png
2 MB, 2085x3020
>>134372997
I have the worst possible memory and I have a bad habit of getting sucked into different projects on top of being a paid scanner. I picked up the new Warhammer doujinshi from the artist this summer.
>>
>>134356959
KONJIKI NO MOJI TSUKAI - YUUSHA YONIN NI MAKIKOMARETA UNIQUE CHEAT

i really liked konjiki until it started to become retarded fest circa the 3 way war arc, i don't know if it was the way the translator the scenes, but they were boring as hell and most characters spoken like they were 10 year old chunnis
>>
>>134373344
> I picked up the new Warhammer doujinshi from the artist this summer.

So I was right that there are new doujinshi by that guy.

If /tg/ isn't a good place, then try posting these on /a/ or /ak/.

In /a/'s case, it's always certain that there will be a translator lurking on the board.
>>
>>134368755
>>134371800
http://ak-scans.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mage_Will_Master_Magic_Efficiently_In_His_Second_Life

Personally I wish someone would pick up NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta again.
>>
>>134373593
>So I was right that there are new doujinshi by that guy.
Yeah. The artist is really awful when it comes to updating his site. He basically says he was at the event each time it's over and doesnt do store distribution so getting the doujinshi is a real pain
>>
>>134373784
Did the translator actually drop it?
>>
>>134365278
well if you can read "2 years worth of semem made a glopping sound" and don't drop that shit hard i am sure you can read even a light novel wrote using cuneiform on literal shit, so yeah anon enjoy being able to enjoy everything created by men
>>
>>134373784
So that's the title...

Thanks.

>>134373796
Really?

Then you are indeed a lucky dude to get one.
>>
>>134373836
The Mage Will Master etc? I would assume no.

As for the NEET dakedo long name, the last update was 115 days ago and updates would come every 3-5 days while it was active. I think it's safe to say that it has been dropped.
>>
File: SCAN0247.jpg (3 MB, 2480x3424) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0247.jpg
3 MB, 2480x3424
>>134368755
>every lich is now an Ainz clone
yeah, sure thing. Also chapter 1 is up on the /ak/ wiki

But speaking off, there's a new 'reborn into RPG world' manga called Grimoire x Reverse in the same magazine as Overlord runs in. (except the whole RPG thing was only mentioned in the narration so far, and there's non of the usual status windows popping up and stuff)

I actually only caught my attention since the main girl is a kitsune. Gotta love those fluffy tails
>>
>>134361212
When I read this I felt like I had finally gotten something I was waiting my whole life for.
>>
>>134374053
I had three guys going for the doujinshi and only one came through
>>
>>134365406
Can't wait for the next chapter.
>>
>>134374432
Darn, now that's what I call hard.

Probably also because of what GeeDubs do with people that do works based off their IP.

The Chapter Master game was nearly torpedoed by them.
>>
File: missile.jpg (121 KB, 475x622) Image search: [Google]
missile.jpg
121 KB, 475x622
Missile to Plancktone is pretty great.
>>
>>134350834
Oh man, Japanese raws apparently haven't released anything new in at least 10 months, this is sad.

Was really liking it to the point where it went into an unofficial hiatus too.
>>
>>134374605
>Probably also because of what GeeDubs do with people that do works based off their IP.
That might have been some reasoning for me at one point to drop the scans but I cant remember. I'll try to finish the thing and poke around for translators
>>
>>134375436
Luckily GW doesn't think about looking into Batoto or exHentai (the non-h section that is). Especially the latter one.
>>
>>134375506
Yeah but this is the internet so no matter what it'll get spread around
>>
Anyone read The Man Picked up by the Gods?
I really like the slimes and slime research stuff.

Tensei Slime doesn't count since it's basically a human in slime form, though admittedly it is cute.
>>
>>134375612
Good point.

On the other hand...you said that the guy who does the doujinshi does them in little numbers right?

So if he does them is such limited amounts, then GW probably won't go and target him.
>>
>>134375949
It should be alright since it's fanart though and we're not talking about a factory here though they have been bitchy towards even small time indie people
>>
>>134376120
I remembered that part.

Although one of those indie people was doing female Space Marines [shivers]. No sympathy for those who violate canon this way on purpose.
>>
>>134376250
Someone tried doing female Space Marines? Sheesh. That's nearly as bad as someone telling me that none of the space marines eating brains for memories and stuff didn't exist.
>>
File: kabedon.jpg (171 KB, 295x850) Image search: [Google]
kabedon.jpg
171 KB, 295x850
>>134365406
>>
Since the stuff I discovered usually are things that are just being published/translated (Ajin-chan wa Kataritai or Gleipnir) and I don't know how they'll pan out, I'll post some things that I think should have more attention to them:
Kasane - An ugly girl's dream is acting, and she finds lipstick that can swap faces.
Fujimi Lovers - Two star crossed lovers, but everytime they fall in love, the girl is erased from history, again and again.
Lindberg - SKY PIRATES ON DRAGONS.
>>
>>134376452
Yep. One tried. It was so bad that people actually tried to put some sense into that person.

Then GW sniffed it out and went full rampage.

Also pity Space Marines don't eat brains more often. A lot of things would've been made easier if they did it.
>>
>>134376524
I have no idea what (I'm guessing) webcomic that's from, but it's a really nice artstyle.
>>
>>134367727
TENSEISHA WA CHEAT O NOZOMANAI
Only four chapters in the manga.
>>
>>134376628
> Lindberg

MAH NIGGAH
>>
File: senpai.jpg (156 KB, 299x850) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
156 KB, 299x850
>>134376694
Let's Speak English! Over at marycagle.com. It's typically 4koma format about an American teaching English over in Japan.
>>
>>134365278
Protip: Either read on a phone or resize the window you're reading on.

Believe it or not it is waaaaay easier to read text when its displayed narrowly, like on a book page.
>>
>>134376984
I see, thank you for letting me know.
>>
>>134350308
>>134350407

his dad dies, his mom becomes braindead, the country they're in gets fucked up, the human god is actually evil, and the dragon god orsted becomes boss of rudy the cvck
>>
File: spirit migration.jpg (190 KB, 869x1236) Image search: [Google]
spirit migration.jpg
190 KB, 869x1236
A buddy recommended to me something called 'Spirit Migration' recently. It's about a spirit with no memories that has the ability to possess animals and monsters inside of a dungeon-like cave, trying to use its power to help adventurers for whatever reason.
>>
For whoever is interested I can be prodded about the warhammer40k doujinshi and Shadowrun kalevalascans at gmail.com
>>
>>134378613
It's okay so far but it seems to be going nowhere.
>>
>>134379025
I think it's still setting some stuff up. The endgame plot hooks don't really need to show up right at the beginning, I don't think.
>>
File: 012.png (551 KB, 800x1138) Image search: [Google]
012.png
551 KB, 800x1138
Tsukuyummy is a bro.
>>
>>134379235
It will take a year for the story to start.
>>
>>134379235
Why does that look so bad?
>>
>>134379316
/ak/ scans, you'll get used to it.
>>
I am reading Monster by Naomi Urasawa right now.
>>
>>134380041
Everything he makes is God Tier.
>>
>>134380152
Urasawa is an overrated hack.
>>
>>134380204
Your mom is an overrated crack
>>
>>134379356
>>134379316
Not really their fault since they use webscans since they come out faster.
>>
>>134375899
Yeah read it, I have issues with the fact that the author gave up on the story in the 5th volume/arc and started rewriting it. The only thing I've noticed from the rewrite though is that he's removed all the alternate view points, it's only Ryouma viewpoint scenes now. That and the story is still only in volume 1 for the rewrite.
>>
File: image:1144.jpg (76 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
image:1144.jpg
76 KB, 351x500
>>134358636
This guy.
>>
>>134380761
Yeah about that MC is broken as hell. He has ridiculous powers which is what one of the things that builds up popular support for him and Calce being together.

I really need more chapters of this.
>>
>>134358636
Kenkyo?
>>
>>134366278
Understandable since she's new at this whole god thing.
>>
File: hime.png (200 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
hime.png
200 KB, 764x1080
I started reading Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku last night. It's pretty interesting, so I actually read all 52 chapters available in one go.

It's about a tomboy girl, a slut who looks 15 (and wants to stay that way) and a guy who crossdresses while mimicking slut-chan's clothes and manners. Also, he looks more feminine than the tomboy. Lots and lots of lewd, misunderstandings (not the bad ones, though) and rape.
>>
>>134381059
She learns and improves fast though, considering how she fucked with Kuro despite only being a God for a few years.
>>
>>134379235
A pig has no right to be this cute.
>>
File: kenpachi.jpg (92 KB, 730x946) Image search: [Google]
kenpachi.jpg
92 KB, 730x946
>>134381226
Why would you read this?
>>
>>134381576
It's super interesting.
>>
File: 1429711022807.jpg (4 KB, 93x134) Image search: [Google]
1429711022807.jpg
4 KB, 93x134
>>134381695
Sluts aren't very interesting.
>>
File: file.png (161 KB, 485x395) Image search: [Google]
file.png
161 KB, 485x395
>>134365406
This is this thread's winner for me, I'm loving it.

Thank you.
>>
File: hime2.png (670 KB, 760x1080) Image search: [Google]
hime2.png
670 KB, 760x1080
>>134381768
They aren't?
>>
>>134381859
Nah, >>134365406 even looks more interesting and comedic than that.
>>
>>134370640
>Also started Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau but its going to be one of those series that scanlators never catch up on
The group doing it is putting stuff out pretty fast, so I wouldn't be so sure.
>>
>>134381576
Why do you give a shit? Nothing that's posted in this thread is worth reading, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>134382189
>This manga is shit.
>Yeah, well, all manga is shit!
No.
>>
File: BBCP_Makoto_Portrait.png (981 KB, 1124x1822) Image search: [Google]
BBCP_Makoto_Portrait.png
981 KB, 1124x1822
>>134350407
Isn't the design basically Makoto Nanaya from BlazBlue Chronophantasma?
>>
>>134382251
Yes, your shit might smell nicer but it's still shit, the whole medium in general is nothing but shit.
>>
>>134382304
>no muscles
>no battle scars
>no eyepatch
>white
Not even close.
>>
>>134360349
What the fuck it took you 3 months to read mushoku tensei?

Do you read 1 word per day???
>>
>>134382304
Makoto is in no way unique.
>>
>>134382346
Then fuck off. I actually like manga, which is why I'm on this board, and Himegoto's just not good.
>>
>>134363297
oh god Horimiya. The good and happy go lucky feels just never end with that manga.

I also really enjoy reading Hazuki Kanon. Last chapter really dropped a bomb.
>>
File: 012.png (179 KB, 774x1100) Image search: [Google]
012.png
179 KB, 774x1100
Picked up the Black Healer series. MC is pretty amusing with how genre savvy she is.
>>
Lately I've been reading:
Boku Wa Mari no Naka and just finished Aku no Hana (both by the same mangaka).

I'm following:
Domestic na Kanojo,
Fuuka,
Horimiya,
Watamote,
Isshukan Friends,
Koi to Uso,
Kekkonshite mo Koishiteru
Kushuku Gakkou no Juliet
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!
Yandere Kanojo

And that's about it.
>>
>>134382797
Read more, holy shit.
>>
>>134382797
It sounds like you only read what gets posted on /a/ dump threads.
>>
File: Majo_V04_023.png (238 KB, 700x1007) Image search: [Google]
Majo_V04_023.png
238 KB, 700x1007
I wish this updated more.MC's suffering is great.
>>
>>134383035
Nah. Barely browse /a/. I just come here when I am bored.
>>
>>134383416
This is the kind of person these threads invite.
>>
>>134378613
This genre is my favorite, just wandering otherworldly MC helping ordinary people along.
>>
File: Cooking LN.jpg (41 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
Cooking LN.jpg
41 KB, 341x500
Can any moon-reader give any insight on this? I heard it was a comfy SoL transported-to-other-world cooking novel. With his battle harem doing any of the heavy lifting.
>>
>>134364457
>I only found russian traslation.

Search harder

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/4-Cut-Hero
>>
>>134381430
She's pretty much cheating by having the spider clones do all the work for her. Besides, Kuro'd still wreck her relatively easily if not for D backing her up.
>>
>>134384342
>Cheating
That's still her own ability at work. Shiro is pretty freaky actually, well if you follow translations you'll learn more in the next few chapters.
>>
>>134384342
Well its only natural that she's incredible because she's a copy of D.
>>
>>134384711
>Copy of D
She's not actually.
>>
>>134374150
>Groups Scanlating
>N/A
Shame...looks fun.
>>
>>134384599
Spider gods are either spooky as shit or tricksters that steal gonads from other gods ala African myth.
>>
>>134384888
I mean even before she became a god though.
>>
>>134384951
>body snatching wizard spider that's also nigh immortal and can make you die simply by touching you+other things I didn't list
As I said, spooky.
>>
>>134385141
I'm not talking about her skills either. Well I guess I sort of am. Her taking Pride should have outright killed her but it didn't. Even D doesn't know how she took that skill and lived, not to mention how it didn't have much effect on her at all. Not to mention picking up all those Sin/Virtues with barely any effect on her as well.
>>
>>134374150
Sasuga Ainz-sama. You have become the standard by which other lower lifeforms compare themselves.
>>
>>134385314
She's kinda a empty husk, right? So I'm guessing that there was a lot of space to put all of that in.
>>
>>134385493
Well she was just a simple spider with implanted memories of a fake human life. . Another thing that was ridiculous was her draining the energy from those MA orbs to ascend to Godhood. Even Kuro says that would be downright impossible even for him as a more senior God. I'm expecting Shiro to overthrow basically everyone by the end of series except maybe D.
>>
>>134384711
No. Kumo is a spider that was in the classroom at the moment of the explosion. D just implanted a false personality and memories in it.
>>
>>134384830
it's only 2 chapters so far, so I guess I'll dump raws for it tomorrow and see if someone's interested
>>
>>134385680
I wonder if that somehow ties into the fact that the spiders in the setting are both at the bottom and the top of the monster food chain.
>>
>>134385927
Who knows. The spiders are the best characters though.
>>
>>134350308
/a/ translated several volumes of the web novel. How are you just now noticing this series?
>>
Learned until recently that this was completely translated.
>>
>>134386819
This looks like a fun read. Picked up.
>>
>>134360613
What is happening in the first picture?
>>
File: Naked loli.jpg (370 KB, 964x1400) Image search: [Google]
Naked loli.jpg
370 KB, 964x1400
>>134386819
>>
>>134386802
This thread is clearly for low power levels, anon.
>>
>>134386851
Another fun thing is that neither of those are Cynthia, although one of them knows her.

Not the victim, she's kind of a 2nd/3rd rate mook.

The person kicking her is firmly in the "Did you ever get so angry you???" territory. One of their most memorable moments revolves around how incredibly angry they get during a big fight.
>>
File: ctm_v5_075.jpg (280 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
ctm_v5_075.jpg
280 KB, 800x1203
>>134386851
It's real cheesy and fuckin weird at times but yeah, it's a good read.

It also has Sailor Mercury for some reason.
>>
>>134359984
This is pretty amazingly comfy. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>134387185
But it's on /a/?! What's happened to us?
>>
>>134387413
Stop pretending to be a oldfag.
>>
>>134387413
Not everyone who comes to /a/ starts off with a high power level. It is only through experience that they attain greater strength.
>>
>>134358636
>Considering there's a bunch of people talking about them here I'll ask: Is there any reincarnation-stuff where the MC doesn't end up basically becoming a broken ass-nearly god with a massive harem? They always seem to go that way.
Gifting the world with Blessings, the MC is the weakest person in the cast, and cursed with a party full of idiots. It has the trappings of a harem (hot girls in his party) but they're all so stupid and moronic there is zero romance or chance for romance as they piss off the MC and then cock block him every time he gets close to a girl

they even make fun of him for fapping. Its rather funny actually. One of the few LNs that can make me laugh.
>>
>>134387304
Basically female grappler baki.
>>
File: Shigurui v01 c01 - 031.png (521 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
Shigurui v01 c01 - 031.png
521 KB, 800x1143
Mie a shit.
>>
>>134387413
It's over 9000!
>>
>>134387070
He completely incinerates everybody in a city center after seeing that he was too late to save one of his wives. This was after he was too late to save his other wife from an illness. The Mushoku Tensei diary chapters were fucking depressing.
>>
File: 003.jpg (412 KB, 1109x1600) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
412 KB, 1109x1600
>>134350308
caught up with Stravaganza. finally some actual story is starting. really liking the idea of the giants.
also caught up with haikyuu
>catching up exactly before the final play of the match
i wish i waited just a little longer for this one

also started an /ak/ one called groundless. it's about a widow turned sniper.
>>
File: amikawaiiuguu.png (1 MB, 2063x3015) Image search: [Google]
amikawaiiuguu.png
1 MB, 2063x3015
>>134372312
>>134372893
>>134372997
>>134374605
>>134375506
>>134375949
>>134376250
>>
>>134382510
Frankly this series is by-the-numbers even for crappy Reincarnation LN adaptations, it feels so half assed it killed any interest for me.
>>
File: 51Nbos9ixvL.jpg (55 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
51Nbos9ixvL.jpg
55 KB, 352x500
After 1,5 year Enomoto Heights manga is scanlated again
>>
File: WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND.jpg (218 KB, 728x1063) Image search: [Google]
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND.jpg
218 KB, 728x1063
I started reading Trash. because of a thread the other day.

Pretty fun.
>>
>>134394858
>mangareader
Kill yourself.
>>
>>134394858
I started reading trash because of those pages, but it's fucking garbage and I dropped it almost immediately.

I still saved those pages though.
>>
File: 1348026067926.png (66 KB, 419x277) Image search: [Google]
1348026067926.png
66 KB, 419x277
>>134394963
I don't even use MR; I just got the page from there. Batoto for life (or until they take it down because of offensive content or something).
>>
>>134394985
Could you say it's... trash?
>>
>>134395019
And who would know the difference from you reading there unless you just said? Besides avoiding watermarked garbage on /a/, the point is to stop encouraging fags from watermarked compressed sites.
>>
>>134395125
Stop being a little fag.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.