[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss this immediately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ABRACABONECRA.png (751 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ABRACABONECRA.png
751 KB, 1280x720
Discuss this immediately.
>>
It's shit.

Yeah it's shit.

/thread
>>
She is an idiot.
>>
I thought there was going to be some /ss/ and I'm honestly disapointed, even Subete ga F ni naru is delivering more in terms of age difference romance.
>>
>>134147970
It's pretty mediocre, i'll see it through but most of the conclusions she reaches are nonsense and there's massive gaps between evidence and how she got there. Would be a nice surprise to see by the end of the series that numerous conclusions she made ended up being incorrect, but the show won't go there because its mediocre as hell
>>
Forgettable as fuck.
>>
sakurako a cute. CUUUUTE
>>
>>134147970
As disappointing as it has been it's not the worst show I'm watching this season.
>>
>>134151544
Pretty much this.
>>
>>134147970
>>
Sakurako is cute and the art and animation looks decent overral, comfy to watch though i think i'm mostly watching it because there's little worth following this season.
>>
>>134152090
did that guy die?
>>
>>134154929
He was already dead.
>>
>>134155235
2spooky
>>
>>134147970
Does her fiancee even exist?
>>
File: 1401068699994.jpg (150 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1401068699994.jpg
150 KB, 640x480
>>134155235
>>
>>134147970
Dead thread. Dead series.
>>
>>134148026
no its not, thats a skull silly anon. use your eyes
>>
>>134147970
already dropped, the mc was too much of a bland as fuck moralfag for me to continue watching. that scene where he was telling her not to mess with the pet bones because she had a pet cat once was so fucking retarded, the fucking overdramatic cunt.
>>
Is this the localization of Bones?
>>
Snoozed through the first 3 episodes and dropped it. Shittier than usual shit. I tried to give it a chance to entertain me because the premise sounded interesting but it failed me.
>>
>>134147970
Alas, poor Yorick.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.