[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This any good? it's made by the same guy that did Liar Game/One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-11-29_22-55-53.png (414 KB, 1507x871) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29_22-55-53.png
414 KB, 1507x871
This any good? it's made by the same guy that did Liar Game/One Outs
>>
Why don't you ask your friends on MAL, buddy.
>>
>>134137807
Why don't you just read it?
>>
>>134137842
just because I use MAL's convenient features doesn't mean I approve of their community.
Why does this need to be explained each time? You don't contribute to the thread. Your post is essentially just worthless
>>
>>134137902
If you need to be told repeatedly, maybe you should just stop going to MAL, or stop wasting your time asking for other people's opinions and use a couple of minutes to read it and form your own.
>>
>>134137945
>if you need to be told repeatedly
I don't need to be told anything, apparently you do else you wouldn't be asking
>>
Weird. I always thought the author of One Outs and Liar Game was a woman.
>>
>>134137842
>hating MAL for anything besides the community
>>
File: mods = gods.png (115 KB, 690x530) Image search: [Google]
mods = gods.png
115 KB, 690x530
>>134137902
remember when mods were bros?
>>
>>134139278
That was a thread discussing anime.
If everyone made a thread every timethey were wondering should they watch something the place would go to shit
>>
>>134139278
If you didn't want to have this thread couldn't you simply hide it and move on? Because bumping it and baiting replies does the opposite of what you would be trying to achieve. Why blame mods if it's you who can simply hide something?
>>
>Muh Chinese government
I'm still mad.
>>
I imagine it's as good as Kaitani's other works, but my moon skills are insufficient to say for sure.
>>
>>134139201
Does MAL even have its own community?
>>
>>134139278
That mod sounds kinda butthurt though, not that our new ones are any better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.