[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non Non Biyori
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (115 KB, 1123x630) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
115 KB, 1123x630
Is episode 12 of the second season the worst in term of cost cutting measures?

>the first minute is literally a reused scenes from episode 12 of first season
>almost 5 minutes of using the same panels with minor characters movement and minimal lip animation

pic related
>>
>>134133949
The scene in your picture was cozy as fuck. It worked as iyashikei.
>>
Nattsun for best girl.
>>
>>134133949

I don't really give a shit about budget for episode 12 of season 2.

Episode 12 of season 2 was the best episode 12 of the entire fucking year. Not even Kiniro Mosaic or Wakaba Girl (and probably Gochiusa) can even compare.
>>
File: MemeGirl.png (142 KB, 473x462) Image search: [Google]
MemeGirl.png
142 KB, 473x462
Non Non Biyori is a better anime than Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>>
Renge is one of my favourite anime characters.
She's just so much fun to watch.
>>
>>134135881
The unique ones are always the best, aren't they?
>>
>>134134669
NNB is the new gold standard for CGDCT.
>>
>>134137081
NNB is old and busted, Gochiusa is the new king
>>
>>134134280
more like worts
>>
File: 1423519114299.gif (41 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1423519114299.gif
41 KB, 150x150
>>134133949
it was honestly pretty awful. i like nnb, espeically the first season, but i don't understand how anyone can appreciate the episode without being convinced they like it before ever watching it.

the girls sit around with no animation for 5 minutes, showing how its just regular everyday conversation.
the episode ends with clouds moving. it's signifying our moving on from the series and how their everyday lives will continue on.
incredible 10/10 aoty
>>
Am I the only one who think 1 season is much better than 2?
>>
>>134139697
Season 1 is a 10/10 for me, season 2 is a 8/10. I have to rewatch them both to be sure though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.