[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach Thread Will the Fullbringers and the Shibas do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: c018.jpg (167 KB, 869x1251) Image search: [Google]
c018.jpg
167 KB, 869x1251
Bleach Thread

Will the Fullbringers and the Shibas do anything meaningful?
>>
>>134133785
Yukio and Riruka did a thing.

Kuukaku will probably arrive with Isshin and Ryuuken for the final act.
>>
>>134133785
No
>>
>>134133785
So, the uncle she's talking about is Isshin?
>>
>>134138592
yes
>>
>>134133785
Yes,Jobbing after 30+ chapters of them explaining their powers and motivations then proceed to power up only to job again so Ichigo can take the spotlight.
>>
>>134138592
I wonder if they knew during the SS arc about Ichigo.
>>
>>134135841
>Ryuuken
his part in the series is fucking done.
>>
Was it ever explained why Ichigo can't just meet up with his mom in Soul Society? Is it because she was killed by a hollow? Or are there just too many people there, and no census or anything for locating folks?
>>
>>134133785
No they just have a job
>>
>>134142303
>They just have to job

Sorry butchered that delivery
>>
>>134133785
Tsukishima will return
>>
I'm sure they'll show up behind somebody at some point.
>>
>>134142262
her soul was eaten by grand fisher
>>
>>134142262
Some people claim that when you're killed by a hollow your soul is destroyed, but I don't remember if that's actually canon.
>>
It could be revealed that Ginjou was the special Quincy like Haschwalth from 200 years ago,the one who lived during the Quincy massacre. I don't think Ginjou an Kukkaku will be on Soul Society's side. Kukkaku wasn't happy about sending Ichigo to the Royal Realm and we need to know, why Ginjou felt betrayed by Urahara and is suspicious of Isshin. Or why he knows, that Urahara, Isshin and Ichigo are connected at all. By the time Ginjou rebelled from Soul Society, Isshin and Urahara were hiding in the world of the living for several years. So something happened after Ginjou rebelled. He also met Tsukishima around the time Ichigo was born.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.