[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Japan goes bankrupt >Suitengu's sole living subordinates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 4579(2).jpg (94 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
4579(2).jpg
94 KB, 300x400
>Japan goes bankrupt
>Suitengu's sole living subordinates become the type of people he hated
>Saiga goes blind
>Ginza gets keked by a 15 year old and runs off with the doctor
>Train bar owner is horribly disfigured

Well that was a fucking depressing ending.
>>
>>134128004
>keked
>>
>>134128705
I typed keked but it came out as keked
>>
>>134129336
Hiroyuki filter?
>>
>>134129432
Yeah.
>>
>>134129576
What is keked? Fucked?
>>
File: 1305263057215.jpg (28 KB, 296x244) Image search: [Google]
1305263057215.jpg
28 KB, 296x244
>>134128004

This show was odd in so many ways. It seems to lie on that strange horizon of "I can't really tell if this was really enjoyable or really shit".
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 554x215) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 KB, 554x215
>>134129690
Filter this you gook fuck.
>>
>>134129744
I felt the same way during the credits of the final episode, I came to the final conclusion of "it's anime".

The animation was shit, the story was retarded, it had a handful of good moments but overall I feel like I wasted 8 hours of my life. It wasn't bad it just didn't make me think or feel anything really, even during its most dramatic moments.

I think the point at where I gave up on treating the story seriously was early on when the teacher visits the rich lady about starving her daughter and ends up having sex with her in exchange for lots of money. This kind, caring woman did a 180 and abandoned her principles for a pile of money. It was dumb.
>>
I unironically enjoyed the shit out of this show. Also suitengus subordinates did become what he hated but that doesn't stop them from being bros.

I liked how due to the tone of the show, both the audience and the characters thought Saiga was totally trying to rob the cradle, but if it was slice of life he would just be seen as a surrogate father to her.
>>
>>134128705
>>134129336
This is why gook moot made an excellent decision. He should take it one step further and autoban anyone who uses these words.
>>
>>134130078
I couldn't figure out what the fuck Saiga was after.

He seemed to treat the girl like a daughter, but he kept cockblocking Ginza. I kept thinking "JUST TELL GINZA IT'S NOT LIKE THAT" every time her and Saiga were on screen together. They set it up like Ginza and Saiga were inevitably gonna get together but then Ginza ends up with the doctor. That whole epilogue seemed like a big FUCK YOU to everyone who watched till the end.

Maybe they got hate mail about their early episodes, maybe they got shit ratings. Who knows, the ending just seems ...what? for the sake of it.
>>
>>134130146
But it's entirely accurate in this example.

Ginza loved Saiga and Saiga loved some 15 year old brat. He even told the brat "I love you" in front of Ginza.
>>
>>134130146
I am honestly extremely proud of chinese moot. I was completely and utterly sick of seeing those words in every god damn post. They aren't even original memes or anything, literally just how normalfags talk on fucking facebook.

Not to mention desu is a perfect substitute since the word it replaced is just as meaningless.
>>
>>134130450
>I am honestly extremely proud of censorship
>>
>>134130520
I bet N/a/ruto triggered the shit out of you and you sent hundreds of angry emails to moot too. Bringing over facebook-tier acronyms is not only counter-intuitive, but even worse than spouting cancer.
>>
>>134130520
>I don't have the faintest clue what censorship is
>>
>>134128004
But they sure showed the bankers, didn't they
>>
>>134130450
>chinese moot pls protect me from the normies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.