[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck are the bad guys again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Shit.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
"Good Guys"

>Tsundere girl tries to kill main character in first episode
>Tries to murder

>Main character flirts with and sexually abuses 12 year old girl
>Child abuse

>Head of MC's school manipulates things so her school will profit. Does not care about other school's students lives.
>Evil manipulator

"Bad Guys"

>Science Geek girl manipulates things so her school will profit. Does not care about other school's students lives.
>Evil Manipulator

Uncle slaps around underage girl and is trying to manipulate the system.
>Child abuser
>Evil Manipulator

Why are the main characters good guys again?
>>
>>134109369
They aren't. They don't have to be. There is such thing as a neutral alignment?
>>
>>134109369
>tries to kill
>Tries to murder
What? That's not what happened at all.
>>
>>134109647
Generic tsunshit attacking defenseless MC and blasting him out of a 4th floor isn't trying to murder? There's a limit to how retarded a tsunshit can be.
>>
>>134109829
>What is suoerhumans and knowing won't be killed by such attacks
>Confirmed for not paying attention to what he is watching
Hater pls go.
>>
Stop over-analyzing a cookie cutter 'OP MC with dark and edgy past and an unrealistic harem' show. You'll sleep better at night.
>>
>>134110726

Better than a certain show that is very similiar to it. What was the name of that girl /a/ wants to lick her ass....oh right Stella. Give me the cute pink haired MC over that cow any day of the week.
>>
>>134110786
The two are so stupidly similar that I honestly have a hard time separating them half the time.
>>
>>134109369
>Good guy
>Drop 2 atomic bomb on cities full of citizen.
You tell me OP.
>>
File: 1368060533029.png (247 KB, 349x401) Image search: [Google]
1368060533029.png
247 KB, 349x401
>>134110786
>buttmad Julisfaggot
>>
File: 1448059208237.png (610 KB, 747x719) Image search: [Google]
1448059208237.png
610 KB, 747x719
>>134110786
It's hilarious how obsessed you are. I'm sure you're the samefag that shits up every thread too.
>>
>>134110786
>lick her ass
/a/ doesn't even like Stella. You must be thinking of someone else.
>>
>>134109829

>Some moron jumps onto the window of some stranger's private dorm
>When he could have just went through the front entrance like a fucking normal person
>Surprised that the girl in the room loses it.
>>
>>134109829
He's superhuman. Even if he was the weakest scrub of lot lot, he would have gotten off with a few burns at worst.
>>
>>134109369
Ikki's struggles in rakudai are interesting, not to mention Stella is hot, Antimagic is fucking crazy with a plot that kicks in halfway, also having a top tier cast of girls.

Asterisk has nice girls and everything, but does this even have a plot? I tried to read the LN, but I got sick of it by half of the third one. Everything leads to fucking nowhere. All of SL batle harems are somewhat balanced in the girl quality, but animation aside, asterisk fails hardly compared to the other two in everything else.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.