[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ueno was the greatest most realistic character of all time up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: t015.jpg (123 KB, 353x580) Image search: [Google]
t015.jpg
123 KB, 353x580
ueno was the greatest most realistic character of all time

up until the finale when the author went full retard
>>
All the characters were quite credible until the final arc, in which they stopped being able to reason like a regular human being.
>>
>>134100528
she was shit from beginning to end
best part was when Shouko's mom laid the smackdown on that bitch

Kyoani better make that delivery good
>>
>>134100605
Nishimiya wasn't very realistic, the author realized that she made her too kind and decided to have a suicide episode to bring it all back.

>>134100647
The mark of a true human being
>>
>>134100647
Of course we all expect KyoAni to be able to deliver good Nishimiya's mom bitch-slapping.
>>
I want Ueno to bully me.
>>
>>134100697
It's the opposite for me. Shouko was somewhat a credible character before the suicide attempt, that was almost completely uncalled and after that not even she seemed to know what she wnated. She just spent the rest of the manga wandering around with no clear objective.
>>
The manga was 8/10. I liked how the author made you hate everyone except the main character boy.
>>
File: n007.jpg (237 KB, 401x1093) Image search: [Google]
n007.jpg
237 KB, 401x1093
>>134101008
>>
>>134100697
>the author realized that she made her too kind
THIS THIS THIS
The girl is almost a Disney princess.

>>134100528
Ueno is also not realistic. The girl is bad just because. Has no nuances, seems like a villain of a battle shonen.The same goes to most of the adults in the series: the teacher is an asshole just because, Nishimiya's father is an asshole just because, the film critic is an asshole just because. C'mon!
>>
File: turbo lewd.jpg (259 KB, 500x1598) Image search: [Google]
turbo lewd.jpg
259 KB, 500x1598
>>134101318
>The girl is bad just because.
She's bad because she's angry and frustrated that the man of her dreams is in love with a deaf slut and not her. And that he hates her(ueno) at the same time.

I bet you wouldn't be willing to get along with a girl-who-you-like's tryhard dorky boyfriend especially as a teen, especially when you believe you and her are a much better fit, but she's apparently crazy in love with some other loser.

Nobody ever sees it from ueno's pov.
>>
>>134100647
Useless mom could not defeat Ueno. Too used to fight those who can't fight back like Ishida's mom.

>>134101198
He was a bitch.
>>
>>134101512
The problem is that at no time the author tries to humanize the character. All that the story does is make her despicable to the reader. Jealousy is one thing, but Ueno is portrayed almost like a sociopath. So, it is extremely hard to see through her POV.
>>
>>134102592
> it is extremely hard to see through her POV.
You probably have empathy deficiency. Don't worry, you're not alone; it's common among autists on /a/. Just compare the number of people who get ueno vs the staggering amount of people who hate her because they think she's an evil villainous sociopath.
>>
>>134101008
Get in line.
>>
>>134105232
I am the last in line.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.