[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
frontier is the best season of digimon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: digimon_frontier_by_kaokmchan.jpg (208 KB, 900x625) Image search: [Google]
digimon_frontier_by_kaokmchan.jpg
208 KB, 900x625
frontier is the best season of digimon
>>
>>134088991
I disagree, but Tomoki a cute.
>>
>>134089407
have you heard the theme song? it's different than the first three seasons
>>
>>134089566
>Basing it on the OP
Yes, it has the best english OP, but that's no reason to think it's the best season. Xros Wars (both part 1 and 2) were GOAT, followed by Tamers. This coming from someone that watched it in order of

Data Squad > Frontier > Tamers > Adventure > Xros Wars > Hunters in Time > Tri

I still have to watch 02. I've been putting it off because of how bad the little bit of it was that I watched dubbed when I was younger.
>>
>>134088991
No. Zero Two is.
>>
>>134089762
I also like the spirits of fire/light/ice etc. and the celestial trio, and the part where koichi is having amnesia flashbacks
>>
>>134088991
I like it and really enjoyed it but is far from being the best.
>>
>>134089762
I'll respect your opinion and all others, since I got nostalgia goggles for 1-2 & Tamers. Unfortunately plot gaps in Tri regarding canon are grinding a nerve, never liked armor transformation or human assimilation a lot though, it's like it was reserved for just a few digimon. Also got no experience from any good digimon games.
>>
File: 1414205212500.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1414205212500.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>134088991
No.
>>
>>134089762
>Savers above anything
>>
File: RKFrontier.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
RKFrontier.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
Well, it does have my OTP in it.
>>
>>134093014
These fucks basically killed the 2nd half of the series. Literally having the heroes job to them for several eps were terrible, espically with the BS way they eventually lost.
>>
>>134093107
>Literally having the heroes job to them for several eps were terrible
Probably the most retarded complain about this arc considering that the heroes spent the whole show jobbing like there was no tomorrow.
>>
>>134088991
Tamers=Xros>Frontier>Savers>Adventure>Adventure 2
>>
File: lowclasspleb.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lowclasspleb.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>134088991
>Anything but Tamers

>Best Digimon season

Get out
>>
>>134093246
It wouldn't have been that bad if they didn't completely sideline two thirds of the characters and if we didn't get the same thing with a different background for that many episodes.
>>
>>134094184
>It wouldn't have been that bad if they didn't completely sideline two thirds of the characters
>reducing the amount of jobbers
>bad
>>
>>134088991
You mean the worst, right?
>>
>>134094278
Yes it is bad. More jobbers means more variety. reducing the number of jobbers just makes it more repetitive if they're going to job anyway.
>>
Koichi best gurl
>>
they actually visit the moons this season
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.