[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Black Jack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Young Black Jack.png (2 MB, 1919x1080) Image search: [Google]
Young Black Jack.png
2 MB, 1919x1080
What's /a/'s thoughts on this show? Personally this is one of the better I've seen recently, it's got a Kanji vibe going on. However, the pacing seems a bit fast.
>>
The pacing has to be fast because they are trying to quickly establish the legend of Hazama before he turns to Black Jacks.
>>
I watched the first episode but didn't really enjoy it, to be honest. I might have appreciated it more if it had more Black Jack and less Black Jack's sidekick.
>>
>>134081243
Wish it would focus more the medical procedures and less on the retarded plot twists.
>>
File: Even Younger Black Jack.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Even Younger Black Jack.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
It's better than Black Jack 2004 at least.
>>
>>134081243
>Kanji vibe
>>
I like it
>>
>>134081243
I find it great.
I also enjoy not having to be ready to switch it if someone comes to my room.
>>
>>134081243
It's not nearly as good as the Black Jack and Black Jack Final OVA.
>>
File: sausages Model 2.png (289 KB, 700x740) Image search: [Google]
sausages Model 2.png
289 KB, 700x740
>>134081243
>>
>>134081243
>>
File: MRuD0.gif (471 KB, 495x322) Image search: [Google]
MRuD0.gif
471 KB, 495x322
It's alright, the original manga is still the best Black Jack thing.
>>
It's ridiculous, but it takes itself seriously. A fucking mess.
>>
There are a lot of Chinese staff in the credits
>>
Only saw a couple of episodes. Didn't like the way the drama was contrived. And I find the whole super genius premise kind of goofy anyway.
>>
>>134081243
Dude was sexy as fuck.
To bad he'll go crazy.
>>
>>134092587
He's voiced by the guy who did Congrooo from that meme anime and the blacksmith who forged the Lance from Ushio and Tora. I knew he would go crazy at some point.
>>
>>134093520
Momo, I am aware.
He was more popular than Kamiyan on /a/ at some point.
>>
>>134081243
It's decent

WOULD BE FAR FAR FAR BETTER if they showed the surgery

Characters are mostly uninteresting and Nam was pretty fucking terrible, but the anime science makes it interesting
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.