[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling the plot of the new Madoka Movie(?) right here right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 170
File: tumblr_nyhgzzwEf21tooyymo1_1280.jpg (91 KB, 1280x764) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyhgzzwEf21tooyymo1_1280.jpg
91 KB, 1280x764
Since this promotional image not only features similar costuming to, but a very iconic pose from, I can only assume the next Madoka Magica piece will be based off the story of Swan Lake.

A ballet (the concept short was ballet themed) about a princess (Madokami) turned into a swan (Madoka) by an evil sorcerer (Akuma Homura). I'm not sure if it has anything to do with "true love" but it seems likely to me than Sayaka would be playing the character of Siegfried after her vow to defeat Homura at the end of Rebellion
>>
>new Madoka Movie
Did i miss something?
>>
>>134076155
It will never be better than Princess Tutu.
>>
> Did i miss something?

They teased a new concept short yesterday at the MadoGatari event. No leaks yet, only that image and some descriptions from people who saw it. There was ballet and some tension between Homura and Madoka.
>>
Will this start a new trend of Swangirls?
>>
Better summaries:

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/134050658/#134073675

http://sonozaki-shimai.tumblr.com/post/134048597291
>>
>>134076155
I patiently await.
>>
> Will this start a new trend of Swangirls?
"O-oh noooo... My feathers are all RUFFLED... H-honk..."
>>
Reminder that this will never released outside of Shaft's own rooms.
>>
so i understand the idea of Madoka as Odette, but who would be Odile
>>
>I'm not sure if it has anything to do with "true love" but it seems likely to me than Sayaka would be playing the character of Siegfried after her vow to defeat Homura at the end of Rebellion

imagine if it was true love though like after all that hype in the end it was MadoSaya that became canon and not MadoHomu or KyouSaya
>>
File: madoka.jpg (125 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
125 KB, 640x368
I'm coming for you Devil Cunt
>>
File: blah.jpg (401 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
401 KB, 1024x768
>>134076303
>https://desustorage.org/a/thread/134050658/#134073675
Here's a proof that I actually went there, in case >pic or it didn't happened.
>>
I just came back from MADOGATARI. The concept movie was amazing. Unfortunately, visitors are allowed to enter the theatre only once (the event in one-way course, you're not allowed to return to the previous room, and only 10-20 person are allowed to enter the theatre at once) and there're staffs in the room, so never think about taking photos let alone videos.

Anyway, the concept movie was around 4 minutes long; from my memory (which may be wrong)

- The concept movie starts with Madoka and Homura asking and answering "what is happiness?"
- The answer goes among the line of "Warm breakfast." "Family." "Someone calling my name." "Calling someone's name." (and handful few.)
- They concluded with "In the heaven, there is no such thing." "For god, there's no such thing." "That's why a lizard girl thought god is pitiful, and brought half of her to the world."
<This is where I cried like shit>

- The movie then show a huge statue falling from the sky.

- Someone 1 noted "There's a lot of cat here these days."
- Someone 2 noted "Looks like they're all dead cats."
- Someone 3 added "How do you tell apart dead cats?"

- Kyoko scene (said something, can't remember.)

- Sayaka read something in Witch Runes and mumbled "Why I can read these letters…?"
- Oktavia is shown after above scene, standing at the place where Madoka died after fighting Walpurgis (Ep. 10 TV)

- Hitomi talk about magic have to be kept secret otherwise it will lose its effect. (Completely unsure, but she talk something about magic.)
- Nagisa said "I feel a conspiracy!" while running.
- QB scene (can't remembered again.)

- Mami confronted with Homura and said something among the line of "You always hiding something from everyone."
- Homura "Are you going get in my way?"

- The movie concluded with showing the earth… with a witch covering 1/3 of it (Kriemhild?)
- Madoka "You don't have to hate anything anymore… I will help you."
- Madoka "Are you going to help me… fairy-san?"
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 850x1100
>>134076303
>Madoka "Are you going to help me... fairy-san?"
>>
File: 490.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>- In first minute, things happen just what we saw in Rebellion. Madoka and Homura talk together about something likes fairy-tales. The image is Madoka performing her ballet, and the Devil clapping her hands at the end of the show.

>- This cool-Homura don’t have the earing like what the Devil does. She’s like the normal cool-Homura we’ve known.

Don't fall for this shit again Madoka.
>>
File: madoka in a nutshell.jpg (135 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
madoka in a nutshell.jpg
135 KB, 1366x768
>- Madoka gets a new magical-girl costume. It’s cute, but exposes her flesh a bit much…
>>
File: 1440241356012.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1440241356012.png
830 KB, 792x792
>>134076155
Reminder that Akemi Homura is a textbook psychopath.
>>
rebellion came out 2 years after the anime, now this shit 2 years after rebellion
>>
>>
>>134076155
lol blackswan ripoff.

Sasuga SHAFT.
>>
Wasn't the Black Swan movie extremely lewd? Will this also be extremely lewd?
>>
>>134077360
Yes and I doubt it.
>>
>>134077360
>>134077259
Just cause it's ballet doesn't make it Black Swan you fucking weeaboos
>>
>>134076155
>"I've ascended past the average mahou shoujo, truly I am Madoka Magica."
BRAVO UROBUTCHI
>>
>>134076872
Goddammit, and with that thing said about being a 'concept movie' its more than obvious we are never gonna see it ever just like that d23 kh3 trailer.

Whatever comes out of that (that is, if something comes off at all) its never gonna be as good.

Why the fuckin secrecy, how can a business be affected if a trailer is shown or not, if its something than the public is gonna see anyway?, its not like trailer was the main attraction of the exhibition, right?...
>>
>>134077401
>Black Swan has lesbians
>Madoka has lesbians
>Black Swan has ballet
>Madoka has ballet
>Black Swan has lewd
>Madoka ???
>>
>>134077463
Don't get too excited !GM.
>>
File: aqua.jpg (79 KB, 650x1200) Image search: [Google]
aqua.jpg
79 KB, 650x1200
>>134077455
Shaft isn't full of homos like Square, I'm sure we'll get the trailer eventually
>>
>>134076155
At the end of Swan Lake, Odette(Madoka) and Siegfried (Sayaka?) drown themselves and ascend to heaven (the law of cycles) and the other swans (mahou shoujo???) kill the sorcerer (homura)

...Interesting...
>>
>>134077455
To be fair, Monogatari also got a newly-written short story by Nisio and animation "adaption" of it screened in the event (they project it on a 2 meters tall book-shaped object, with right "page" being the short story text and left "page" being the animation).
>>
>>134077562
SayAqua crossover when?
>>
>>134077562
I want to believe, but when i hear the word 'concept movie' im thinking 'series/movie pilot' and those things regularly are always super private unless leaked.

which makes things quite confusing being this something shown at a public event and something apparently made with a lot of effort, hope your right though.
>>
Nah seriously though whens the leaks
>>
it makes sense for Sayaka to take the spotlight in the new project, since she was the last one left standing at the end of rebellion, so to say
>>
Ballerina SoL OVA? Cute mahou shoujos dancing might be nice.
>>
>>134078446
I'm still convinced that Nagisa is going to be the key to Homura's downfall, albeit not by sheer force.
>>
>>134076192
Madoka X Princess Tutu Crossover CONFIRMED!
>>
>>134076155
It is widely believed in Japanese twitter madoka community that the pose in the picture is from "Dying Swan".

You can see the exact same pose in this short ballet piece.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dying_Swan
>>
If Madoka is Odette, and Homura is Rothbart, then wouldn't that make Sayaka Siegfried? Sayaka is dedicated to her goddess but making her Siegfried is a little bit of a stretch.
>>
>Implying Sayaka was ever more than a secondary character

Homura is Siegfried and always has been. She declared her love for the Black Swan (amnesiac Madoka) at the end of Rebellion and fucked everything up as a result of Rothbart's (Kyubey's) plan. IMO Sayaka is one of the Swan Maidens trying to comfort and protect her. I dont know where this kill Homu obsession is coming from.

Siegfried has to beg for forgiveness after betraying the White Swan. After he is forgiven,they commit suicide and go to heaven together.

- Madoka "You don't have to hate anything anymore… I will help you."
- Madoka "Are you going to help me… fairy-san?"

Considering Homura and Madoka are standing back to back, could that be anything but them deciding to become joint concepts? Why does she say fairy? Because Madoka sees her as a fairy instead of a devil.
>>
>>134076155
>Since this promotional image not only features similar costuming to, but a very iconic pose from, I can only assume the next Madoka Magica piece will be based off the story of Swan Lake.

Yeah, SHAFT would never just throw in random symbolism.
>>
>>134079284
This is the more probable interpretation.
>>
File: 1426612767688.jpg (202 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1426612767688.jpg
202 KB, 1600x900
>>134076303
>Madoka gets a new magical-girl costume. It’s cute, but exposes her flesh a bit much…

Yes YES
>>
File: homucifer glasses.jpg (102 KB, 540x763) Image search: [Google]
homucifer glasses.jpg
102 KB, 540x763
>Siegfried arrives at a lake, where Siegfried spots a beautiful swan wearing a crown. But before he can shoot it, the swan transforms into the most beautiful girl he has ever seen: Princess Odette, the Queen of the Swans.

>Struck by her beauty, Siegfried falls in love with her at once. She tells him her story, explaining that she is under a spell of the evil sorcerer Von Rothbart.

>It is at this point in the ballet that Siegfried's carefree spirit is overcome by a sudden growth to manhood out of his love for Odette and from that point, it becomes his goal to save and marry her.

>He invites her to attend a Ball at his castle and promises to choose her as his bride, but everything takes a turn for the worst.

Our boy Siggy sounds like our girl Homura
>>
>>134079890
People forgetting that the Kyubey isnt out of the game and that he is still creating magical girls/turning girls into swans.
>>
>>134079284
That doesn't make any sense, Madoka was never in trouble against Kyubey, at all. If anything, it's the opposite, it was Homura's obsession with Madoka that entrapped Madoka within her curse.
>>
>>134079986
But Kyubey is in the game with Madoka's blessing. Madoka acknowledges that it was Kyubey's interference and the sacrifices of the magical girls that advances the human race. The whole ineffective but still net-positive Wraith system is proof of that.
>>
>>134080151
Kyubey creates Magical girls/turns girls into swans, cursing them with a destiny if despair and desth.

Kyubey intends to capture Madoka during Rebellion.

Kyubey isnt out of the game yet and his intention has always been to capture Madoka's soul gem energy.
>>
While Kyubey did put Madoka in trouble, wouldn't it still be Rothbart Homura in a sense given that it was her who turned her into who she is now ('Swan')?
>>
No one is gay in Madoka.
>>
>>134080240
She give him her blessing up until the end of Rebellion. There's that whole Kyubey massacre near the end. And Im pretty sure they acknowledge him as a necessary evil, not as a cool bro who wants to save the universe.
>>
>>134080274
Kyubey can only create magical girls with Madoka's unseen blessing. Remember, in the new system, the girls won't fall into despair upon death and fosters cooperation between the various magical girls. In exchange for ridding the world of the manifestations of despair, they also get a wish.

And Kyubey has been proven to be wholely ineffective against Madoka in Rebellion. Madoka outsmarted Kyubey in his own house, in his own game, using his own rules. Kyubey failed horribly against Madoka with his one and only chance. If it wasn't for Homura's actions afterward, Kyubey couldn't have perceived, much less affect, Madoka anymore.
>>
>>134080300
Homura did it because the "Black Swan", a swan identical to the White Swan, (Madoka without her memories) convinced her that she hated being a God. She declared her love for the wrong swan, thus cementing her imprisonment.
>>
>>134080374
Kyubey is a hivemind, killing the bodies do absolutely nothing to them, and wasn't it Homura's rampage that killed their bodies?
>>
She just wants her waifu to be happy, guys

Is that so bad?
>>
>>134080636
Except her waifu isn't happy. The fact that she had to forcibly restrain Madoka from trying to reascend in her world is proof that she is going against her wishes.
>>
I'm terribly scared of what will come next but I'm already planning my trip for when this finally gets made and is shown in theaters.
>>
>>134080151
>>134080240

I'm also well aware Im just fan wanking until we actually see anything. I just feel the Sayaka=Siegfried thing is a stretch. You'd basically be getting a shonen justice prevails plot.

Madoka and Homura are the driving forces of the plot and I cant see this boiling down to "Secondary character strikes down evil lesbian witch."

Quoting Madoka from Rebellion:
"Whatever happens to you, good or bad, you're still you. And I would never abandon you."

The Sayaka vs Homura fighting will be secondary to the Madoka and Homura reconciliation.
>>
>>134080786
Was there an UK screening of Rebellion? Would be a long and expensive trip If I had to travel(from Finland) to USA or Japan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5DccTFMZ4
>>
>>134080812
The concept movie itself opens and closes with Madoka and Homura. Say aka fans being delusional as usual
>>
>>134080896
There was in Paris, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>134080896
>Was there an UK screening of Rebellion?
https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Madoka_Magica_the_Movie_International_Screenings#Rebellion
>>
>>134080461
>Kyubey has been proven to be wholly ineffective against Madoka
You know, except for the part where he designed a barrier that can keep out her influence completely.
Did you forget that Incubators can circumvent physics (i.e. natural laws, i.e. god) completely?
You're not giving Kyubey enough credit for what he's really capable of.
Without Homura's actions, eventually he would have been able to circumvent the new rules that Madoka created.
>>
>>134081270
>a single screening in all of Europe
That seems like a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>134081220
This is MadoHomu's world and Sayaka just lives in it.
>>
>>134081442
But she gave Kyubey the idea to change the laws of the universe in the first place.
>>
>>134081442
Anon, did you not pay attention to the movie? He wanted to observe Madoka using her godlike powers/knowledge. She did none of that. In fact, she and the rest of her magical girls used the same power that was given to them. She beat them at their own game, own rules, own house. Kyubey had only one chance to observe her and failed in such a completely and utterly catastrophic way. He didn't achieve anything. You have to realize, Madoka's greatest power isn't her god-like powers but her wisdom. She alone was able to come up with a wish that completely changed the nature of the universe without screwing up. Kyubey just simply couldn't win against her. Ever.
>>
>>134081966
Anon,

Did you miss the part where the only hole in his plot was his assumption that Homura would have went along with his scheme? He assumed Homura wanted to meet Madoka. He never thought Homura had a fanatical devotion to protrcting Madoka and was more than willing to die in order to keep that promise she made to her.
>>
>>134081543
Strange enough. I guess it's somewhat related to WB who distributed Rebellion.
>>
>>134082130
>only hole in his plot was that Homura would have went along with his scheme

There was at least one more where Kyubey paid too much attention to a powerless Madoka while ignoring Sayaka and Nagisa.
>>
File: 1437264461888.png (494 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
1437264461888.png
494 KB, 960x538
>>134082130
>>134082326
Kyubey is an idiot. Since there are so many clones, he should have kept a close watch on everyone.
>>
>>134081966
This.
And Gen actually said Kuybey isn't actually powerful like he is seemed in main series.
>>
>>134082509
I believe this was mentioned in the Rebellion interviews. He also said Kyubey, or a mere 'alien' as he put it, wasn't that capable of standing up to a God either.
>>
I wonder if Madoka has the ability to summon Kremihild Gretchen like how Sayaka can summon Oktavia.
>>
>>134078446
>>134078526
>Sayaka and Nagisa
I want them both to go into investigation mode. Try to recruit the others while trying to prove that they're not delusional.
>>
>>134082896
Nagisa would be able to convince Mami quickly, Kyoko might take longer though.
>>
>>134077058
>>134079772
I hope they don't go overboard if she gets a new default look.

Would seem out of character for her.
>>
Damn, I just finished watching Princess Tutu an hour ago.
It was way better than Madoka, but if this is the direction they are taking then I'm down.
>>
>>134076155
well, gatari is almost over with probably just a couple more years to complet it, so they will go back to madoka in 2017
>>
>>134080636
At this point, Homura has convinced herself that Madoka doesn't want to be a God. She doesn't want Madoka to be happy, she wants to be happy.
The moment Madokas memories come back, and they will, the confrontation will be intense.
>>
File: 1418935747634.jpg (576 KB, 1040x1014) Image search: [Google]
1418935747634.jpg
576 KB, 1040x1014
>>134082967
Actual leak from the new movie
>>
>>134083249
>Homuras outfit barely shows any skin.
>>
>>134082923
>Mami thinks that Nagisa's playing make-believe for 1/2 of the movie
>Mami! Me and Sayaka need to stop the devil before it's too late!
>Alright, alright. Just let me finish packing your lunch sweetie.
>>
>>134076408
Will the nickname Honkers be applied to Madoka as well as Honoka and loli Honoka from NNB?
>>
>>134076872
>- The concept movie starts with Madoka and Homura asking and answering "what is happiness?"
It's trash

Glad I read this and didn't waste my time. (honestly I would have dropped it the second I heard that line anyway)
>>
>>134083369
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>134083369
>What is happiness?
>"Madoka."
>"Mami and Sayaka!"
And then Homura gets pelted with tomato's
>>
File: happiness.jpg (24 KB, 228x346) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
24 KB, 228x346
>>134083369
Happiness is a very serious business though.
>>
>>134083425
I hope the Clara Dolls are mid-level bosses.
>>
>>134076824
>leave Homura to me
t. Meduka ya Sayuka
>>
>>134083714
They were never actually defeated during the climax, and he still haven't met Love.
>>
File: Clara Dolls are Bullies..jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Clara Dolls are Bullies..jpg
77 KB, 600x800
>>134083922
>>134083714
We need more Clara Dolls.

I want to see them get up to shenanigans.
>>
Urobuchi's story is over. I don't think he could write this kind of staff. Too primitive for him.
>>
>>134083922
I thought the implication was that Love didn't exist. Because it was the thing that Homura built up in her head but would never truly find in the end.
>>
>>134084542
I could see them acting as subtle troublemakers against anyone who tries to uncover what Homura has done to the world.
>>
File: homu.gif (894 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
homu.gif
894 KB, 500x369
>>
File: 31809053_big_p0.png (1 MB, 1800x3200) Image search: [Google]
31809053_big_p0.png
1 MB, 1800x3200
SOON
>>
>>134085093
I wonder what her actual torso looked like. All we saw was the silhouette of the arms pointing towards the sky while her dress continued to grow.
>>
File: Kriemhild Gretchen 2.jpg (192 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
Kriemhild Gretchen 2.jpg
192 KB, 600x818
>>134085093
Salvation soon, Brethren!
>>
File: 1440203856890.jpg (464 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440203856890.jpg
464 KB, 707x1000
I spy a Gretchen in this thread...
>>
File: Gretchen.jpg (20 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Gretchen.jpg
20 KB, 800x450
>>134085287
She truly is best witch.
>>
File: charlotte-smiles.jpg (2 MB, 3401x2466) Image search: [Google]
charlotte-smiles.jpg
2 MB, 3401x2466
>>134085332
I don't know about best witch, but Charlotte is my favourite.
>>
File: Oktavia.jpg (62 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Oktavia.jpg
62 KB, 800x450
>>134085413
I am a fan of Oktavia.
>>
File: ookuma20110513[2].jpg (243 KB, 650x462) Image search: [Google]
ookuma20110513[2].jpg
243 KB, 650x462
>>134076155
It wouldn't be the first time Urobuchi referenced a ballet but it won't play the way people expect it to.
>>
File: homu-verse.jpg (101 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
homu-verse.jpg
101 KB, 667x960
>>134085450
I found Oktavia to be frustrating, until Sayaka took control in Rebellion.
>>
File: 7b501a64.jpg (234 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
7b501a64.jpg
234 KB, 850x1202
>>134085450
I need more Stand User Sayaka.
>>
>>134085544
God, that scene was great.
>She can only be in water.
>Sayaka uses her blood to summon her.
And the flutes were beautiful.
>>
>>134085450
>She was able to effortlessly hold back Homulily.
How strong is Oktavia anyways?
>>
>>134085093
Does she rotate and revolve around the Sun with that stance?
>>
File: 1433843811844.png (868 KB, 779x1100) Image search: [Google]
1433843811844.png
868 KB, 779x1100
The swan lake theory makes sense with Homucifer's design if she played Odile... With kyubey as Von Rothman, it could be very interesting
>>
>>134085703
Homulily doesn't even have any muscles dude
>>
File: 47335601.png (592 KB, 878x1240) Image search: [Google]
47335601.png
592 KB, 878x1240
>>134085919
Madokami a cute.
>>
>>134085952
Yeah, but skeletons have the spooky factor to make them strong.
>>
>>134083418
Philosophy for basic bitches. Sounds fucking gay as fuck.
>>
>>134085952
She tore down buildings with her dress bow. Muscles are vestigial in magical character design.
>>
>>134077463
Ballet just happens to be extremely gay.
>>
>>134086075
Well, yeah.
>>
File: madoka op c012.webm (2 MB, 1144x836) Image search: [Google]
madoka op c012.webm
2 MB, 1144x836
>>
>>134087225
This isn't right.
>>
>>134087225
I still don't understand the purpose of this.
>>
File: 1432872392346.jpg (52 KB, 365x531) Image search: [Google]
1432872392346.jpg
52 KB, 365x531
>>134087225
No matter how many times I watch it
>>
>>134087441
That's how Homura sees their relationship.
Madokas version is Homura viciously molesting her while she cries.
>>
>>134087697
So Homura sees herself as Madoka?
>>
File: 1418965245292.png (237 KB, 746x720) Image search: [Google]
1418965245292.png
237 KB, 746x720
>>134076872
>fairy-san
>>
>>134076303
>>134076872
so is this going to out-mindfuck end of eva?
>>
File: fairy dance.gif (498 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
fairy dance.gif
498 KB, 360x360
>>134087913
Contract?
>>
File: madoka_gonna_get_homu_pregnant.jpg (289 KB, 881x669) Image search: [Google]
madoka_gonna_get_homu_pregnant.jpg
289 KB, 881x669
>>134087545
>>134087441
>>134087376
>Asymmetric docking

On a serious note; does it represent Madoka's sense of confidence as an adult? i.e. how she sees herself and gains inspiration.
>>
>>134087441
I always thought it represented Madoka's power growing each timeline, with the previous Madoka sending her magic on to the next one.
>>
>>134088064
Rebellion already did it. Without butcher they aren't going to make anything special. If they're going to do anything at all, concept movie is not an announement
>>
>>134088474
>symmetrical docking loli selfcest

>25th of February, 2011
>"I Was Stupid, So Stupid"
>"Atashitte, Honto Baka" (あたしって、ほんとバカ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcottCoAjk
>>
Why is Homura so gay? if she wasn't such a clingy carpet-muncher none of the major events in the series would have happened.
>>
>>134087225
>The closeup of her fingers on her chest
jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
File: homu_doesnt_love_girls.png (126 KB, 620x245) Image search: [Google]
homu_doesnt_love_girls.png
126 KB, 620x245
>>134088816
Homura was rescued from death, then shown support and love by Madoka, only to have her saviour tragically taken away from her.

What does it matter if she's gay? Gay for Madoka, sure, but why even band the term around? Love has many forms and reasons for existing.
>>
Will we ever be able to see the concept movie?
>>
File: 1437427415812.gif (2 MB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
1437427415812.gif
2 MB, 864x486
>>134087225
>>
File: fingers.png (667 KB, 1140x795) Image search: [Google]
fingers.png
667 KB, 1140x795
>>134089018
This one?
>>
File: 143015707376.jpg (124 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
143015707376.jpg
124 KB, 600x600
>>134089068
Don't do this to me.
>>
>>134089063
I believe an anon a couple of threads back said it was a Madogatari exclusive, so probably not.
>>
File: madokadonk.png (347 KB, 1140x795) Image search: [Google]
madokadonk.png
347 KB, 1140x795
>>134089132
Do what?
>>
File: 48458185_p0.jpg (137 KB, 480x457) Image search: [Google]
48458185_p0.jpg
137 KB, 480x457
Madoka the lewdest.
>>
File: 1361410680275.jpg (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1361410680275.jpg
167 KB, 600x600
>>134076155
Princess Tutu did it first and Princess Tutu did it better.
>>
File: 1383593453915.png (328 KB, 630x890) Image search: [Google]
1383593453915.png
328 KB, 630x890
>>134089213
No other meguka is better for sexualizing
>>
>>134089137
Really? That'd be depressing to see all the hype over it and not have it released later on.
>>
File: 1442829649798.jpg (394 KB, 862x800) Image search: [Google]
1442829649798.jpg
394 KB, 862x800
>>134089444
Homu no
>>
I want to fuck Madoka
>>
File: 1444696915383.jpg (335 KB, 800x644) Image search: [Google]
1444696915383.jpg
335 KB, 800x644
We just had a Madolewd thread, we don't need another.
Have one anyways.
>>
>>134089993
Homu, how big is your Madoka fab folder?
>>
So Homura's gonna die in this one right?
>>
File: homu_off.png (460 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
homu_off.png
460 KB, 800x600
>>134090383
Either that or intensified suffering.
>>
File: 1417850327963.jpg (89 KB, 590x699) Image search: [Google]
1417850327963.jpg
89 KB, 590x699
Have you given your love to Megucas today yet?

They need our love to defeat all the evil in the world.

your warm sticky
>>
File: 1448357187354.jpg (383 KB, 1148x980) Image search: [Google]
1448357187354.jpg
383 KB, 1148x980
>>134090511
I want to give homura a hug
>>
>>134090690
love
>>
>>134090383
What, again?
>>
File: 14451141718041.jpg (148 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
14451141718041.jpg
148 KB, 999x999
>>134090690
>>
>>134090775
>again
If she died the series would be over. When did she die?
>>
>>134090383
>in this one
Where? They didn't announce anything.
>>
>>134090844
She metaphorically died
>>
File: 1428605467204.jpg (276 KB, 842x595) Image search: [Google]
1428605467204.jpg
276 KB, 842x595
>>134090383
>>134090511
>>134090709
She may say she doesn't want or need or even deserve happiness but goddamn I her to have a happy ending. She deserves it after all she's been through. Hasn't she suffered enough
>>
>>134091076
She almost had it in Rebellion, but she fucked that to hell and back.
>>
File: 1446298423845.gif (130 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446298423845.gif
130 KB, 500x281
>>134091076
Urobutcher won't let her find happiness.
>>
>>134091076
I think things are going to get worse before it gets better.

But I still hold out for a somewhat positive ending.
>>
File: homu-computer-hug.png (5 KB, 386x378) Image search: [Google]
homu-computer-hug.png
5 KB, 386x378
>>134090709
>>
File: 1423710536718.png (238 KB, 1032x1316) Image search: [Google]
1423710536718.png
238 KB, 1032x1316
>>134091234
>happiness
>>
I dont like making the complaint that SHAFT is milking it, but Im convinced Homura will end up uniting with Madoka as a new concept. If that's Madoka calling Homura "fairy-san" (Madoka loving Homura enough not to view her as a demon) as some have suggest (Homura and Madoka standing back to back). The lines basically come down to "You're not alone anymore, I'll be here for you. Will you here for me?" There's also a chance that the Madoka in the concept film is Kriemhild and Homura is being tricked (stupid twist that belittles her choice in Rebellion), but it will still end with Homura and Madoka uniting as one non-physical entity to defeat Kriemhild or the new witch that's destroying the world.
Considering the whole Stando use of witches now, it's possible that Devil Homura and the new witch can become seperate entities.

My problem with it is that is its such a lazy, roundabout way to end things and only adds to the story by making it confirmed yuri and giving the meguca's stand powers.

I'll still watch the shit out of it.
>>
File: 1444392091716.jpg (21 KB, 258x322) Image search: [Google]
1444392091716.jpg
21 KB, 258x322
>>134092198
I just wish Madoka would somehow get back her entity status to BTFO Homura and show her how her choices were retarded. Whether Homura will accept it or not, I leave that up to them to decide but if that doesn't happen and Madoka just keeps going "it's ok you didn't do anything wrong" even after Homura denied Madoka her wish even after it was made, I'm gonna be seriously pissed off. I'll still watch it obviously, but I don't want Madoka to keep sucking up to someone who ruined everything she wished for because of being selfish.
>>
>>134091234
>implying Rebellion isn't Homura's happy ending
Even Urobuchi admitted it.
>>
>>134091076
I think she'll get an ending that will make her happy. For all the shit talked and memes out there, Madoka really isnt that dark or edgy of a show. Madoka is a lot more hoepful then it is dark. Characters dont stay dead and we've been shown if you dont like the way things are, just turn back time/rewrite the universe. Theyve rewritten the universe twice, whats stopping them from doing it a 3rd time?
>>
>>134092732
Decent writing.
>>
>>134092676
She's going to get pissed and they will fight. That doesnt mean they cant fucking reconcile. I would be upset if they didn't have a Quintet on Homucifer battle.
>>
File: 1444708770304.jpg (103 KB, 1000x870) Image search: [Google]
1444708770304.jpg
103 KB, 1000x870
They'll kiss in the new movie right?
>>
If they make a sequel (they STILL didn't announce anything, they just made a hypebait), it will be open ending again (probably with Homura winning again maybe as complete villian).
>>
>>134092676
Madoka will get her memories and powers back anon, Homura can't stop that forever. Its how Madoka reacts after she gets them back that will make or break the movie.
>>
File: madoka_homura_tender_kiss.jpg (1 MB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
madoka_homura_tender_kiss.jpg
1 MB, 998x998
>>134092833
Probably not, not in that way.
>>
>>134092828
>That doesnt mean they cant fucking reconcile.
I'm ok with that but only if Madoka shows Homura that what she did is wrong, and she goes "Oh I understand now. Sorry Madoka" or something, even if it's just a frame of sad Homura. If it's just Madoka saying "It's ok you fucked it all up and denied me everything but we're still friends!" and then they're together again that's just shit.
>>
>>134092775
The concept movie makes it sound necessary because of how things have gone to shit.
>>
>>134092956
I completely agree with that. I didnt want to make it sound like I want a happy yuri, dojinshi ending. I just want closure on it .
>>
Is Urobuchi still with them? If not, than canon story is over with Rebellion.
>>
Who needs Madoka if Shaft is doing a better magical girls show now?

>>134093216
>I decide what is canon!
>>
>>134093260
>In a future not too distant from ours, Nanagoo City is a beautiful city in Japan surrounded by mountains and ocean-sides. The sensitive, adolescent girls who live there are each opening up doors to their own, unique possibilities. No one wants to forget the path they take to adulthood.
>>
>>134093216
Didn't he say he was ready to work with them if they ever continued? I might recall wrongly
>>
>>134093216
I dunno. Id go as far and say Butch if doesnt finish it, Rebellion is going in the dojinshi bin.
>>
>>134093216
It would be canon even if it was me Aniplex called to write the plot. Deal with it.
>>
>>134093318
If I recall, Shinbo says they regularly to chat with each other, but it looks like nothing has stuck. Gen also talked about having ideas back in November 2014, mainly focusing on the post-Rebellion world. I think they know they wrote themselves in a weird corner.
>>
>>134093216
They can't continue without Urobuchi though, that's why he has been in meeting with the other staff to see how they can continue the series.
>>
>>134091234
Correction, Homura would never let herself find happiness. Everything that would allow her to find happiness is in her hands. All she has to do is just let go. But she can't because that's the type of person she is.
>>
File: homura_has_a_present_for_madoka.jpg (371 KB, 783x942) Image search: [Google]
homura_has_a_present_for_madoka.jpg
371 KB, 783x942
>>134093596
Happiness was stolen from her time and time again.
>>
>>134093216
If I remeber well, he said he want to do more Madoka, not so long ago.
>>
>>134093596
So your saying Homura just needs to learn to AI YO herself? It's not like character development is impossible.
>>
>>134092198
Anon, fairy-san is pretty much Kyubey. She needs to make another contract to break free from Homura's entrapment. As cliche as it sounds, I'm sure Kyubey will probably gain some sort of empathy/emotion from this and they probably end up working together to take down Homura.
>>
>>134093793
Thanks, I wasnt too sure. I heard she says it in a field with Homura, so I assumed it was her.
>>
>>134093702
More like Homura needs to just accept the fact that Madoka loves everyone equally and not just her. Madoka will never give up saving others just for her sake. Madoka will always choose self-sacrifice if it means saving everyone. Homura has to learn that unbelievable cliched line 'if you love someone, let them go'.
>>
>>134093793
So can I read that as her promising to save Homura's soul? Even if it means aligning with Kyubey?
>>
>>134094124
I can dig that.
>>
>>134094124
But then she'll have no one. Except Madokas little brother who she'll bang the moment he turns 14
>>
>>134087225
to this day, it bothers me this segment didnt get any high quality fan art.
>>
>>134094124
>More like Homura needs to just accept the fact that Madoka loves everyone equally and not just her. Madoka will never give up saving others just for her sake.

I don't think Homu need or expects Madokas love. All she needs is Madoka to be happy. She doesn't care about herself and she doesn't care what Madoka thinks of her
>>
File: 1446206456912.gif (996 KB, 387x281) Image search: [Google]
1446206456912.gif
996 KB, 387x281
>>134089149
>>134089122
do you have the rest of these somewhere?
>>
>>134094439
>All she needs is Madoka to be happy. She doesn't care about herself and she doesn't care what Madoka thinks of her
>All she needs is Madoka to be happy
>She doesn't care about herself

>goes out of her way to deny Madoka her wish after she said she was happy just because it didn't fit Homura's idea of being happy and she wanted to stalk her through every single moment of her life and betrays her
>>
>getting hyped over nothing
I know that they will make something madoka related or they will have to clean trash in near future. But I still can laugh at you for few more years until you get a proper announcement.
>>
File: madokacrank.png (505 KB, 1140x795) Image search: [Google]
madokacrank.png
505 KB, 1140x795
>>134094520
>clue
There's a webm in this thread.
>>
>>134094520
http://genga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=c012%2A
Did /a/ somehow missed this?
>>
File: 1447553521401.jpg (142 KB, 483x480) Image search: [Google]
1447553521401.jpg
142 KB, 483x480
>>134094547
This faggot gets it.
>>
>>134094660
yes, thanks Anon.
>>
Let's make a fanfiction of Homura's reaction to Madoka getting with a different character, or a random boy.
>>
>>134094807
>She kills herself.
Done.
>>
>>134094807
It ends up being like the Rebellion movie. The End.
>>
Incoming best girls team up to kill the Kyubey-controlled law of cycles, Gretchen.
>>
>>134094660
I had, thanks

>>134094591
I already had the gif and webm, was looking for the stills.
>>
>>134094547
>after she said she was happy
She did? In the field Madoka said that it would hurt her too much to leave her friends and family.

From that Homu got his idea that she is not really happy. Wrong or not Homura did what she did for Madoka. Not so she could stalk her.
>>
>>134094807
Cue rape basement.
>>
>>134094904
She did tell Homura that she was happy the way things were after her wish, because that's what she really wanted.
Then Homura stole that from her because it didn't fit her idea of "being happy", and as of the end of Rebellion she's just stalking her.
>>
>all this time and the post linking to dumblr remains unadressed

Is it any wonder about the concentration of morons itt spouting how Homura did wrong and 'has' to apologize to Madoka, and just now tried to call for stupid 'kek' fanfiction? I think not.
>>
>>134093676
This looks like Namori
>>
>>134094807
I'm too busy recovering from this https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10347696/1/Fingering-the-Strings-of-Love-Violin-Boy-Ruins-Everything
>>
>Shinbo did the storyboard

I would really love to see some old-school Shinbo again.
>>
>>134094904
>Madoka said that it would hurt her too much to leave her friends and family
She made her wish because she thought it was cruel for every magical girl to be treated like sentient cattle and for their existence to end in suffering. She does not remember that in Rebellion because she mind-wiped herself, so she would not understand why she would leave her friends and family.
>>
>>134095095
Kyokos random suicide made this.
>>
>>134094959
>She did tell Homura that she was happy the way things were after her wish

Did she? I can't remember.

Anyway Homura did what she thought was best for Madoka. She did it for her, not for herself.
>>
>>134095627
She did what SHE wanted, not what was best for Madoka. She wasn't happy with Madoka's definition of being happy so she reset the timeline and took her choices away from her so it would fit her definition of being happy. That's completely selfish.
>>
>>134095627
Except in the ending, when Madoka was starting to remember and wants to return, Homura basically mind-controlled her and forced her to remain mortal. Madoka didn't want this, Homura mind-raped her into thinking she did.
>>
File: 5454654644564564564.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5454654644564564564.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
A lot of people don't seem to realize one aspect of the symbolism.

The movie had strong theater motives throughout the movie, as you probably remember.

At the end, where Homura talks with Sayaka and calls herself a demon, her dolls, which are
aspects of herself, throw tomatoes at her.

This means that her devil persona is a bad performance, worthy of fruit being thrown, and that she herself doesn't believe her lies.

Punished "Venom" Homura
>>
Making Homura lose will be too lame.
Making Homura protagonist again is too lame.
Dualism ending is too obvious and lame.
Only good solution: making new MC, Homura as antagonist but don't focus on her too much.

But it's too hard, so they actually won't do anything and will just bait the fanbase with such small things like this concept movie.
>>
>>134095627
>She did it for her, not for herself.
Claiming to know what's best for other people might stem from the desire to help them, but it can end up somewhere quite selfish.
>>
>>134095725
Forcing someone you believe to be working themselves to death because of their morality to quit is hardly intrinsically selfish. This kind of black and white thinking has no place here.
>>
File: 40989785_p11.png (244 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
40989785_p11.png
244 KB, 650x634
>>134095762
>new MC
Only if it's Cheese Louise
>>
>>134095895
Nagisa and Sayaka being the focus would be great.
>>
>>134095840
It all depends on the situations obviously, but when not only Madoka but also Godoka said she was fine and that's what she wanted, Homura was being selfish out of her desire to help. And what makes it selfish is how she neglects Madoka's response to it, when she tries to stop Homura and take her with her if being away from her was so sad. She just throws that out the window and flips everything on its back because it wasn't how she wanted it.
That's selfish as hell, anon.
>>
>>134095039
Pretty much.
>>
>>134095756
>This means that her devil persona is a bad performance, worthy of fruit being thrown, and that she herself doesn't believe her lies.

That's actually an interesting interpretation, the idea of Homura striving to fall into her new villain role and resenting herself for it.

It could be said to parallel her dream of the Clara Dolls throwing tomatoes at the symbol of Madoka as well. Whether it represented her resentment over Madoka's wish, people forgetting her, or the idea of tainting the memory of Madoka is up for debate.
>>
>>134095840
Anon, you're comparing someone who's working themselves to death to someone that willingly gave up her mortal life to unfuck the universe. Considering throughout the tv series, we see Madoka constantly asking about her place in the world because Homura stole that from her, this is quite possibly the best of all possible choices she could have made in her life.
>>
File: natnat-madoka-utena-magica.jpg (565 KB, 1280x1007) Image search: [Google]
natnat-madoka-utena-magica.jpg
565 KB, 1280x1007
Homura worst bitch, she is literally Anthy Himemiya 2.0 stabbing Utena 2.0 Madoka in the back, she needs an Akio 2.0 to put her in her place.
>>
>>134095956
>Sayaka has the rivalry to build off of with Homura, and Nagisa needs the most development.
It works, but I hope that Kyoko and Mami have their time in the spotlight.
>>
>>134095983
>but when not only Madoka but also Godoka said she was fine and that's what she wanted, Homura was being selfish out of her desire to help

How is this any different from the "working yourself to death" scenario? The whole point is that what the person wants to do because of their predilection for noble self-sacrifice isn't necessarily what's actually good for them, and that's what Homura believes her interaction with amnesiac Madoka showed her.
>>
>>134096116
Mami would probably get a good amount of spotlight while Nagisa has it as well.
>>
>>134095756
They threw tomatoes at each other and Homura got one in crossfire, but she completely ignored it. I thought it was discussed to death already.
Dolls aren't under her complete control, they aren't even her witch minions. There was a doll Homura used to play. Clara dolls are different versions of this doll and they are more like her magical "summons" due her karma overflow. Latest Inucurry book explained that.
>>
File: 2cute4me.jpg (70 KB, 700x760) Image search: [Google]
2cute4me.jpg
70 KB, 700x760
>>134096109
You can shitpost all you want but posting tumblr art is crossing a line.
>>
>>134096309
Like,a doll from her childhood?
>>
>>134096161
Because unless that person who worked themselves to death is able to live on after she had died and able to see how much better off the people she had care for after her death, then it's not an apt comparison. Madoka first-hand knows her sacrifice saved countless magical girl's lives. She knows her sacrifice also made the entire universe, a much kinder place, which in turn, made her happy. For a savior-like person like Madoka, I can't imagine anything making her happier than unfucking the universe.
>>
File: utena_backstab.png (497 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
utena_backstab.png
497 KB, 720x540
>>134096454

Filthy backstabber Akuma demiurge.
>>
>>134096161
>How is this any different from the "working yourself to death" scenario?
LITERALLY God said that wasn't the case at all right at the end of the series. If it was just Madoka saying that when she made her wish you could argue she didn't comprehend exactly what she was getting into, but that was after the wish when everything was done. Plus she wasn't working herself to death as QB explained the grief seed for her wouldn't be generated so she wouldn't suffer from it.
Homura did what she did simply because she wanted Madoka to be happy in HER way, while she can look over everything in her life. That's the difference from having good intentions to being a selfish prick that ruined everything and stole the life and choices from someone she considered a friend.
She wasn't saving anyone, and if she had accepted Madoka's request to be with her at the end of Rebellion she would see that what she wanted to do was wrong as she was just fine. She's just a megalomaniacal creep, after she became Homulucifer she achieved her dream of controlling Madoka to live how she wants her to live, which is an incredibly dickish thing to do.
>>
>>134096685
And Homura believes that LITERALLY God is shackled to her moral imperative and thus requires an intervention. What is your point?
>>
>>134096550
Yes, it was bald and undressed doll but with creepy face. Clara dolls use this same face, but with different cloth and hairstyles.
>>
>>134096682
That's better, posting dumb tumblr words are fine because people can be stupid, but posting dumb tumblr art can cause brain cancer.

Words can't kill dine
>>
File: woobie_anthy.jpg (36 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
woobie_anthy.jpg
36 KB, 450x300
>>134096682

Never ever trust Purple. Filthy traitor witch demiurge.

The Homu's soul gem is purple, NEVER TRUST THE PURPLE.
>>
I'm not a homu-hate-shitposter, but she is pure evil. If they make a sequel, you'll see that.
>>
>>134096766
Because at the ending of Rebellion, Madoka outright said her life should be something more than this. She WANTED to return to being LoC but Homura refused and forced her to stay. She outright refused Madoka's idea of happiness and replaced it with her own.
>>
>>134096896
Nobody is disputing what Madoka wants. The question is whether Homura believes it actually good for her or simply is something she feels she has to do.
>>
>>134096766
My point is that she's wrong and selfish in disbelieving what someone who knows everything knows. It's really not that hard to see that while she had good intentions in the series, in Rebellion she throws that out the window and straight up betrays Madoka in the most yandere manner possible. She invalidated everything Madoka wanted and lived for just because she didn't like it.
How can you call someone like that a friend or even a good person? Homura acted 100% out of selfishness because she wanted to control Madoka to enforce her twisted idea of happiness.
What >>134096896 and that other anon said is also true.
>>
Homura is Prince Siegfried who has trapped Madoka in her castle out of a misgiven desire to save her. She will beg Madoka for forgiveness and the two will ascend to heaven together
>>
>>134097023
She invalidated everything Madoka wanted and lived for just because she believed Madoka didn't really like it.
>>
>>134096998
So it's selfish then, when Homura arbitrarily decides that what Madoka wants no longer matters and all that matters is what Homura decides what's best for her. It's no different than locking up a bird inside a cage at this point. And you can't even say maybe Madoka doesn't know what's best when Madoka became a goddess and knows exactly this is what she wants.
>>
File: 1367891231654.jpg (178 KB, 700x523) Image search: [Google]
1367891231654.jpg
178 KB, 700x523
>>134076155
This is actually the plot.

A magical girl falls in love with another magical girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YURI.
>>
>>134097140
But Madoka told her she did and even invited her to show that she was in fact happy, during the time when she was Godoka and knew everything. After that point, continuing what Homura did was completely selfish and out of her desire to control Madoka and force her to be "happy", even though Homura's definition of happy isn't the same as Madoka's.
>>
>>134097189
I don't think your definition of "selfish" matches what's in the dictionary.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 170

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.