[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god /a/, I've started watching Watamote. Its scarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: watamote-08-large-02.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watamote-08-large-02.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Oh god /a/, I've started watching Watamote. Its scarily relatable.
Save me
>>
You are what keeps this medium from gaining any respect.
>>
>>134054985
I had friends when I was in school, and I think you're a faggot.
>>
The manga is better, but I only related with her on a few instances. I do sympathise with her a lot as we are basically in the same boat, or, I was in the same boat.
I think if anything, a Hachiman that never gets friendly with the girls in Yahari, with a little Tomoko sprinkled on top would be the most relatable character in any fictional medium.
>>
Same here, OP - I can only watch an episode a month. It's just too painful, too close to home.

And I don't even want to be popular, I just want to be able to socialize! ;_;
>>
>>134055182
Kill yourself, blogfags.
>>
>>134055182
You should marathon the show like I did, it's like ripping off a band-aid
>>
File: 1404505813739.png (57 KB, 432x308) Image search: [Google]
1404505813739.png
57 KB, 432x308
Learn to use the catalog, there is already a Watamote thread up.
>>
File: watamote_01_2.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
watamote_01_2.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
>>134055041
>Implying watching any kind of anime is respectable

>>134055063
I did make friends in High School. But then they stopped hanging out with me and i was completely alone for a year. I made a couple in college, but I'm only in contact with one atm. But I'm happy with that.
>>
>>134055448
Watching Ghibli and Kon movies is respected socially. Also Ikuhara if you talk to pretentious film faggots.
>>
>>134055608
I guess. But if you're talking about a Anime TV shows. I can't think of one thats respected sociallym
>>
File: loneliness.jpg (177 KB, 715x1167) Image search: [Google]
loneliness.jpg
177 KB, 715x1167
Fuck fakers who say they are like Tomoko but actually had friends.
>>
>>134055880
Any anime on Netflix.
>>
>>134054985
Embrace it, OP. Savor the humiliating truth.
>>
>>134056073
I had friends in middle school and zero friends in high school. I never went to prom or had a single date.
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26, Tomoko has a long road ahead of her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.