[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
statistically speaking, it is possible that an alternate universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: sasami001.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sasami001.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
statistically speaking, it is possible that an alternate universe exists, wherein your waifu faps to photographs of you
>>
>>134052908
>statistically speaking,
No.
Statistically speaking, there is one universe.

Look up what a statistic is.
>>
File: Sasami_angry.jpg (22 KB, 316x240) Image search: [Google]
Sasami_angry.jpg
22 KB, 316x240
>>134052961
i'll make YOU a statistic
>>
the word you are looking for is Metaphorical OP
>>
>>134052908
but there would have to be a number of universes since we all have a number of waifus. Also if you wanna start a tenchi thread, just say so.
>>
File: 1438822588156.jpg (35 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1438822588156.jpg
35 KB, 500x354
>>
No.

People who spout bullshit like this don't really grasp the concept of infinity.

Just because a set is infinite, it doesn't mean it contains every possibility.

Think of it like that: a set of all even numbers would be infinite, and yet it wouldn't contain a single odd number.

It's the same with universes. Even if alternate universes exist and are infinite, there isn't a single one where your waifu is real.
>>
>tfw your waifu draws lude pictures of you while arguing why you are sexier than your classmates with other waifu's on bizzaro 4chan
>>
>>134053445
>hang out with all the popular girls
My waifu isn't a cliquey high school girl, she is a grown woman.
>>
>>134053478
Why WOULDN'T a set of all possible realities contain every arrangement of molecules?
>>
>>134053560
>Why WOULDN'T a set of all possible realities
Read his post again.
>Just because a set is infinite, it doesn't mean it contains every possibility.
>>
>>134052908
No because she's too pure for that.
>>
>>134053478
Not OP but your reasoning is flawed. An infinite set of even numbers cannot contain an odd number by its very definition. An infinite set of differently tinted brown cows cannot contain a black one.
>>
>>134053478
>Even if alternate universes exist and are infinite, there isn't a single one where your waifu is real.
Not true.
You are right that even if there are infinity universes, it doesn't mean there exists all kind of universes. Eg. we can be sure that there is no alternative universe with aliens that has build multiverse-portal and destroyed us, because we are still alive.
However you can't say there isn't single alternative universe where your waifu is real unless you prove it.
>>
>>134052908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmUKkBRkTxM
>>
Tenchi Muyo thread? Yes, no?
>>
Assuming that the multiverse theory is true, yes.
>>
>>134054731
only if you post lewds
>>
>>134052908
I'm sure there exists an alternate universe were I actually worked up the courage to off my self years ago.
>>
File: aerasg.jpg (69 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
aerasg.jpg
69 KB, 500x281
>believing that hack Hawking
>>
>>134052908
Not even a theoretical possibility. I'm so undesirable that I could spend a whole post elaborating on it but that'd make this a blogpost. I literally cannot imagine even a single woman in any alternate universe even considering fapping to me.

I guess that's why it's a good thing I'm dimensionally separated from mai waifu: her ignorance of my existence allows me to admire her from a distance. So close, yet so far away.
>>
>>134055865
>anon tries to philosophy about cartoons
>>
>>134056168
>Implying
I'm just saying that for neckbeards like myself, it's best for our waifus to not exist. Imagine if your waifu existed and knew that you love her intensely, post about her, can't shut up about her, fetishize her virtues and dream of holding her in your fat, clammy hands. Wouldn't she rightfully be disgusted and hate you?

It's for the best that mai waifu doesn't know I exist and I know mai waifu will never exist.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.