[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegeta plothole???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (40 KB, 768x420) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.jpg
40 KB, 768x420
So in Resurrection F they basically imply Vegeta became a super saiyan God somewhere between battle of the gods and resurrection f. The only problem is that in the most recent episode of DBS Frieza has arrived on earth. How can Vegeta reach the level of super saiyan God super saiyan without becoming a God first? Is this a plothole?
>>
>>134050864
He contracted it by sleeping with Goku after the training.
>>
Unless he always was the a Saiyan God.
>>
It's a different transformation than the ritual god saiyan transformation
>>
Toriyama wanted Vegeta to be on the same level as Goku but couldn't make him a god because it would be a plot hole. So he just skipped that and now he has blue hair. Idiotic I know but that is what happens when you continue a series that has been done with for 20 years but want to make more money because you are a greedy old fuck.
>>
Well, super cyan is only a saiyan with god ki, and Goku had to perform a ritual to get god ki, I assume a God like Whis has a way to train someone up to the same level after, what, a year of training?
>>
>>134050864
Because he achieved God ki without the ritual.
>>
He was part of the ritual so perhaps god ki imprinted on every member of the circle. Now, first with his own power-gathering and then during Whis' training he drew out enough power to, when clashing against another with similar capabilities, achieve the Blue Form.
>>
The Prince of ALL Saiyans doesn't need some hand-holding rituals, unlike a certain low class warrior.
Let's be honest, Kakarotto got his god ki only because Vegeta graciously decided to share his marvellous power with him.
>>
They do some things differently than how the movies went. Like how Tagoma is still alive. Since we haven't even gotten any confirmation that they can go SSB yet in Super, maybe they'll make it so that they only just figure out how during the fight with Frieza or a little bit before they return to Earth.
>>
>>134050864
Seriously does not get the "he can sense god and therfor has potentiality of becoming one" trope that is litterallly a cornerstone of the monkey king... OP conformed retard
>>
>>134050864
He got a taste of god mode when bulma got slapped, so maybe that some how helped
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.