[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noragami Aragato thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: araGOATo.gif (967 KB, 486x274) Image search: [Google]
araGOATo.gif
967 KB, 486x274
Let's talk about this episode,
>>
They already rushing this arc.I just hope they end the anime on chapter 38.Closure with chibi Ebisu+Yato ditches Nora.
>>
yato's father is a fucking dick
>>
the girl is used goods now
>>
One of these days we'll get a Noragami thread with the correct title. Until then >>134036769
>>
ED is out btw, one of my favorite songs of all time
>>
File: 1406940676016.png (151 KB, 452x488) Image search: [Google]
1406940676016.png
151 KB, 452x488
>>134048130
I don't really understand this thing. If gods ar born from wishes, how can they have parents? Adoption?
>>
>>134048255

You are a moron. She was forcibly kissed by a faggot with a shitty haircut. Her innocence is still pure unlike the real slut of the show Nora.
>>
>>134050469
Who do you think makes the wish?
>>
>>134050469
>he doesn't wish to be a dad
>>
>>134050535
>>134050565
Gods can birth other gods from their wishes? If it wasn't already obvious I'm an animeonlyfag.
>>
>>134050782
Only humans can give birth to gods. Some gods like Bishamon can reincarnate when they die because they're so ingrained into culture and history that thousands or millions know their names, and others like Yato have only a single human as their lifeline. If that human dies then they have no more reason to exist and disappear unless they accept wishes from other people and stay in their memories that way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.