[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking to re-read a manga that I read 5 or 6 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: asda.jpg (41 KB, 346x500) Image search: [Google]
asda.jpg
41 KB, 346x500
I'm looking to re-read a manga that I read 5 or 6 years ago, but I do not remember the name. If anyone knows the manga and can tell me the name I'd really appreciate.

It's a romance manga about a guy trying to get a girl. The girl does high jumping sports, the guy starts sprinting/running sports after meeting her. Both aim to continue their sports competitively.

I also think the same person wrote another manga about a girl pretending to be a guy and competing in male ski jumping sports. If anyone recognizes that one and knows the name I'm sure I can find the author's other works that way.

That's all I got.
>>
>>134045561
code geass
>>
The second one sounds interesting and unique.
>>
>>134045714
Well, I Googled "ski jumping manga" and it's called Nononono.
>>
>>134045755
Good job man.
>>
>>134045755
This manga seems ridiculous.
>>
>>134045755
Tfw I'm a retard and forgot about googling. Yeah, that was the ski jumping manga I meant. Not by the same author though.

I also found the high jumping one, its called Suzuka.
>>
daniel-chan is cutest
>>
>>134045714
>The second one sounds interesting and unique.
It does, doesn't it?
>>
>>134045561
>I also think the same person wrote another manga about a girl pretending to be a guy and competing in male ski jumping sports.
Don't remember the name of the manga, but that's by the author of Elfen Lied. Try starting there.
>>
>>134046481
Whoops that'll teach me to reply before reading the thread.
>>
Suzuka is shit, Nononono is incredibly shit, and this is not /r/, newfag.
>>
>>134045561
>I also think the same person wrote another manga about a girl pretending to be a guy and competing in male ski jumping sports. If anyone recognizes that one and knows the name I'm sure I can find the author's other works that way.

no, the manga you're looking for is called Suzuka, and it's written by SEO to be ready for DRAMA followed by a truck.

the sky manga is unrelated to SEO's work.
>>
>>134045561
Suzuka.

You'd better off reading kimi ni iru machi instead. It's from the same artist
>>
>>134046641
>>134046595
See >>134046511
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.