[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the better aniki?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CUz4VfWVAAAMCzK.png (681 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
CUz4VfWVAAAMCzK.png
681 KB, 600x775
Who is the better aniki?
>>
>>134041270
I like Mika better.
>>
If GAR fight GAR, what happen?
>>
>>134041270
>Took half a series for Simon to get to space
>Took 3 episodes for Tekkadan to space
>>
>>134041270
Orga, Kamina was too cartoonish and often annoying.
>>
The one who stuck his dick in Simon/Mika first.

Or the other way around.
>>
File: billy herrigton.jpg (15 KB, 502x384) Image search: [Google]
billy herrigton.jpg
15 KB, 502x384
>>134041270
Aniki is best Aniki
>>
>>134042588
Kamina was a bro, what you say is blasphemy :c
>>
>>134044079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKBh0kpspVI
gachiGASM
>>
>Kamina
>literally low IQ retarded, uses bravado to cover up his daddy issues, Simon is still requires a random girl to fall into his lap to get anything done

>Orga
>takes over an entire mercenary camp, excellent strategist, Mika is competent from day one
>>
>>134041270
Mika and Orga are both better and more realistic characters.
>>
>>134044847
Is it fair to compare them like that though? TTGL is inherently a cartoonish show, so the characters are cartoonish to fit.
>>
>>134044951
I don't think it's fair but people constantly try to compare them.
>>
>>134044847
>The characters from the show that has realism as one of it's selling points are more realistic than the characters from the show that has being over the top and unrealistic as it's selling point
Thanks . Captain Obvious
Okada would have to fuck up a lot to make characters that are more unrealistic than TTGL characters when she's writing a realistic show
>>
>>134044998
>being more of a captain obvious than that anon
>>
File: a lot of lions.png (60 KB, 1002x222) Image search: [Google]
a lot of lions.png
60 KB, 1002x222
>>134044951
It's not, but that's 4chan.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.