[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do bullied people in real life in Area 11 really have this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: e017.jpg (204 KB, 861x1200) Image search: [Google]
e017.jpg
204 KB, 861x1200
So do bullied people in real life in Area 11 really have this happen to them or is it just a fictional thing? Cause I see it in animes/mangas way too often.
>>
>>134029727
>animes/mangas
>>
>>134029727
It was a thing for some time in postwar japan.
Like all the way until the 80s.
>>
>>134029727
Maybe not writing "die" on the desk, but screwing around with your desk and messing it up with whatever and the rest is pretty common I'd imagine, I've had it happen in the West too.
>>
>>134029727
its real

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiko,_Princess_Toshi

>In early March 2010, Aiko began to stay home from school due to, along with other girls, being bullied by her elementary school classmates.[6] Aiko returned to school on a limited basis on May 2, 2010. After returning to school, she attended a limited number of classes, accompanied by her mother, upon advice from a doctor at the Crown Prince’s household

She was bullied so hard, Imperial officials had to covertly put sedatatives in kids food to calm them down.
>>
>>134029950
>She was bullied so hard, Imperial officials had to covertly put sedatatives in kids food to calm them down.
Couldn't you, I don't know, just switch schools at that point?
>>
>>134029973
No idea what was the purpose, she could be homeschooled all along - Japanese imperial family is not exactly public open.

It seems they put her in normal school since she was already stressed with life within the Royal family, so maybe they put her in school in hope she interacts with kids her age and gets better. The effect was opposite.

First a scandal of her and other girls in class bullied by boys, and then another scandal of adding medication to school meals to "pacify" roudy kids so she can attent school calmly.
>>
>>134029950
>elementary school
Surely the warranty on those kids was still valid. They should have sent them back.
>>
>>134029950
Just like my japanese animes
>>
>>134029950
>wonder why a princess got bullied by commoners
>look her up
Jesus Christ, the inbreeding is real.
>>
>>134032073
Family tree on wiki doesn't have any inbreeding though? But yeah, how can a princess be bullied by commoners?
>>
>>134032073
>>134032238
The cited article makes it seem more like a group of girls were bullied by a group of boys, and it just so happens that one of the girls is an imperial princess.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.