[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides the fairy tits, is the Alfheim Arc worth watching /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Besides the fairy tits, is the Alfheim Arc worth watching /a/?
>>
File: akari177.png (522 KB, 519x697) Image search: [Google]
akari177.png
522 KB, 519x697
No. SAO is pretty shitty, sure. But i think even your average /a/ poster can enjoy the first arc to some extent. But not the next one. Alfheim arc might be the single worst anime arcs ever.
>>
The beginning of the SOA arc was amazing... then it slowly went downhill with the whole love subplot, but only a little
>>
>>134023992

What animu would you suggest next? Something that's sort of similar. What about .Hack?
>>
>>134023906
Don't even bother, whole thing's shit. If you're just watching it for the mmo elements, check out Log Horizon.
>>
>>134024051
.hack is a very good anime. Honestly, one of my top 10s but its not a shonen or a loli fest or a harem. It's not at all like SAO. I recommend it but if you're looking for a SAO that isn't shit, then .hack isn't what you're looking for.

Try Overlord, Log Horizon (not quite as much action but still a fun watch).
>>
>>134024094
>>134024180

Thanks anons
>>
>>134023906
It is extremely forgettable. I have no idea what even happened in that arc up until Kirito rescued Asuna from the evil rapist
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>134023906
>>134023992
>>134024014
>>134024051
>>134024094
>>134024180
>>134024244
>>134024381
Do you like damsels in distress?

Do you like the hero saving his waifu from mustache-twirling villains?

Do you like the female love interest being threatened with rape only for the hero to arrive at the last second?

People talk about what shit SAO is, but they never focus on what's good about it. It panders to fetishes that rarely get pandered to these days. It's honestly an old-fashioned throwback that's pretty fun for what it is.
>>
>>134023906
You get to see Kirino get BTFO in the worst way possible, I say it's worth it just for that. Not to mention the best animated fights in the series take place in this arc.
>>
>>134024501
>the best animated fights in the series take place in this arc.
That's not Mother's Rosario. Yes, it takes place in ALO, but it's not "the ALO arc".
>>
>>134025801
It had pretty hype fights, like against the Tree Guardians and Eugene.
>>
Watch it ironically.
No really, just laugh at Kirito's stupid character and how his sister/cousin falls for him and Kirito pulling dual wielding out of his ass again.
That one scene where he turns into gleam eyes was legitimately pretty cool though.
>>
>>134025866
The only one that stood out to be was Eugene, which was pretty good. But Asuna vs Yuuki and Sleeping Knights vs those losers at the boss take the cake.

Honorable mention goes to Kirito cutting magic with the most punchable shiteating grin on his face.
>>
Speaking of Sao anyone know anything about accel world 2?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.