[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never watch Flamenco for the first time again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: HYPE TRAIN.jpg (237 KB, 640x893) Image search: [Google]
HYPE TRAIN.jpg
237 KB, 640x893
>You will never watch Flamenco for the first time again
>>
I watched it for the first time last week, it was fairly mediocre.

I almost dropped it during the flamengers arc but I found myself enduring it to see the prime minister and alien flamenco, both of which weren't anything spectacular.
>>
I dropped at the flamengers arc. Fuck this shitty show.
>>
I just re-watched it with a friend who watched it for the first time. Their reactions were priceless to shit like the prime minister, Guillotine Gorilla, and the final episode marriage proposal.
>>
File: 1406846463095.png (225 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1406846463095.png
225 KB, 500x475
I watched it with my gf

We both liked it
>>
I still can; I watched the first two episodes and dropped it. It just didn't seem interesting.
>>
>>134021913
It was a real good time watching the whole thing with /a/, outside of the rape threads of course.
I used to be one of the haters when the gorilla reveal happened, but then I grew to like the stupid shit the show did. I even like the Flamengers part now.

This show is probably gonna seen as a cult classic in the future.
>>
My brother was watching it, and he began to flip the fuck out at the King Torture and Prime Minister arcs.
>>
>you will never experience Chopper Chimp for the first time again

And I was really enjoying Japanese Kick-Ass a lot too.
>>
>>134021913
/a/ has gone to shit, people dropping it, watching it friends, gf? jesus christ where are the mods.
>>
>>134021913
Watching it with /a/ made this show, no one had any idea where the fuck it was going. Every few weeks the show just completely changes directions, those first few weeks of comfy sol hero shenanigans then shit got real
>>
File: 1445471272837.png (475 KB, 812x749) Image search: [Google]
1445471272837.png
475 KB, 812x749
>>134024518
It was funny to my gf's reaction to Chopping Chimpanzee. I told her it would be Japanese Kick Ass for the entire series. Even better was the Alien Flamenco arc where she said "I'm done trying to predict this wild ride."
>>
>>134024735
lol xD anon so funny, upvote

No one cares it's not funny.
>>
File: Virgin.jpg (19 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
Virgin.jpg
19 KB, 584x329
>>134024830
>>
>>134021913
Is that an Asuka genderbend?
>>
I literally just finished watching the last episode, all I can say is: what the everloving fuck is wrong with this anime.

The first ~7 episodes were silly,but there was actual plot, character development, I liked it. Then the writers decided to snort cocaine while on crystal meth, then they shit on the script and threw it out the window. I was fine with the "ordinary" hero arc. Heck I could even accept the unexpected monsters part.
But why on Earth did they turn this anime into power rangers with aliens from space?! I should've stopped watching then and there. The only way all of this makes sense, if Masayoshi went crazy when he heard about his parents' death. That would explain a great deal.

Still, it wasn't all bad. I kinda enjoyed the BL love moments however rare they were.
>>
File: 1386895361469.jpg (824 KB, 1280x1757) Image search: [Google]
1386895361469.jpg
824 KB, 1280x1757
>>134021913
>You will never take Mari's first time because King Torture did that
>>
dropped that shit right after the chopping money part
>>
>>134027279
monkey* heck
>>
The Flamengers arc made me drop it.
>>
>>134024518
But this is THE show to watch with other people. Whether it be with /a/ or an actual person irl. Anyone who watched it alone missed out.
>>
OH MY GOD
>>
Really sucks OP.
If there's one show I wish I could erase all memories of so I could watch it again, it's this.
>>
>>134027711
>I have shit taste.
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>134027783
Kill yourself you dumb tasteless faggot, if this show wasn't the peak of excitement for ou you're a shoitty soulless husk and should just stop eating and drink and wither away into nothing you filthy degenerate faggot.
>>
>>134027869
I ordered more buzzwords anon, this is clearly not enough
>>
So shitty it literally killed off manglobe
>>
>>134027928
The final nail in the coffin was Gangsta though
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.