[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was a better story ever written?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nxx2jo2YLP1qehyr4o1_1280.jpg (473 KB, 700x995) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxx2jo2YLP1qehyr4o1_1280.jpg
473 KB, 700x995
Was a better story ever written?
>>
>>134013426
Not in anime, no. Madoka is the best written series of the medium.
>>
Rebellion was good and well written, the TV series sucked apart from episode 10 and most of 11
>>
Let's not do this shit again.
>>
Code Geass.
>>
No. It's the apex of writing.
>>
>>134013671
You are literally the worst.
>>
>>134013426
>is the evangelion of anime
posting for you
>>
Even Kinnikuman wasn't this retarded.
>>
>>134013426
aku no hana,take out the awful animation and you have a beautiful story
>>
It's very good. All the characters were relevant and well fleshed-out. None of the scenes were unnecessary. It was a masterfully written series with nothing out of place.

I can't think of many anime that are written with so much care and precision, and so concisely. Great script, great direction, and what I'm sure was great script supervision.
>>
>>134015231
How is it anything like Eva?
>>
>>134015318
>take out the animation

AKA read the manga
>>
Katanagatari
>>
>>134015368
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.