[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy.. Goku and Vegeta clones or?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: 019.png (434 KB, 1024x1500) Image search: [Google]
019.png
434 KB, 1024x1500
Oh boy.. Goku and Vegeta clones or?
>>
Oh c'mon, they can't say that the universe is different only to bring saiyan shit as their heavyhitters just like in the classic universe
>>
>>134012883

In before one of them is Broly
>>
>>134013093
Hopefully one of them is future-gohan.
>>
>>134013093
>brolly is now thin and sickly looking
I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>134012970
Saiyans have always been sort of a threat in the grand scheme of things. Even Freiza recognized their potential before they could even achieve Super Saiyan.
>>
>>134012883

>Champa goes to get his own saiyans
>"What the fuck why are they so weak?"
>>
I hope the increase the budget for the anime, I want to see some DBZ fighting scenes.
>>
>>134012883
Please Toriyama, no more martial arts tournaments.
>>
>>134014441
He's probably met his own saiyans and they're probably faster than Goku and Vegeta with the training suits. At least that's what I got out of the chapter.
>>
>>134014520

>Z fighters vs Saibamen
>vs Ginyu force
>Cell Games
>Other World Tournament
>World tournament saga
>Continue on the spaceship

Not to mention all the tournaments they had on Dragon Ball, you should of seen this coming.
>>
Might see the manga/tv debut of female Super Saiyans.
They've already long been a thing in games. Might as well make it official.
>>
>>134015412
>They've already long been a thing in games.
Shitty card games you mean.
Only ACTUAL games that had Fem SSJs is DBO and Xenoverse
>>
>>134012883
Time Patrol Trunks?
>>
>>134012883
>alternate universe Gohan
>he trains everyday

Holy shit have mercy.
>>
>>134014520

What the fuck do you even follow Dragon Ball for, then?
>>
>>134015884
Gohanfags still not giving up hope. Gohan is a half breed, and Champa's Earth is RIP. Best bet is evil Goku/Kakarot.
>>
File: 1447620123716.jpg (7 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
1447620123716.jpg
7 KB, 154x154
I have a theory about what will happen

We know beerus told freezer to destroy planet vegeta

But what (and it looks like) champa never destroyed the planet vegeta in hes universe allowing the saiyans to progress and well the end result is stronger saiyans

on top of that lets say this 2 saiyans champa is picking are bardock and king vegeta (with a funny twist where bardock is the actual king of the saiyns in that universe) and obviously alot stronger than goku and vegeta just because well goku and vegeta had to explore their limits by themselfs meanwhile in champa universe the saiyan race is pretty much chilling and having a quicker progress just because their race is alive and yeah more people you get quicker results

I think it will be pretty dank to see something like this i hope is not brolly
>>
>>134012883

What about Vegeta's brother?

What other Saiyans are still running around who aren't on Earth?
>>
Broly and Bardock
>>
>>134015467
That was a weird reply, to say they were only in shitty card games and then say they are indeed in actual games
>>
>>134016041
>>134015991
>>134015884

Why do you people think we're gonna get alternate versions of our characters? Champa and Vados aren't called Beerus2 and Whis2 or something. They're completely separate entities. Just because the Saiyan race exists in U6 doesn't mean that Goku and Vegeta exist there too, because they don't, Goku and Vegeta are exclusive to U7.
>>
>>134012883
it only has been 6 chapters and it's already better than the entirety of the whole DBS anime in term of humor, pacing, storytelling AND fighting.

It's a shame we've to endure a fucking year of movie rehash stalling in the anime when we have such amazing progress and lore going on in the manga version so far.
>>
>>134016249
Manga is ofcourse better because no fillers and comedy shit with satan and buu
>>
>>134016279
the humor is present in the manga and is actually better than the anime one.
>the whole super saiyan blue naming joke
>the Champa jokes
This is 1000 times better than Chichi memes and cat aliens afraid of doges.
>>
>>134016324
And you're saying those jokes won't be in the anime when it reaches that point?
>>
>>134016342
So, basically, the anime is AND will be a fucking rehash of everything out 1 year before it airs ?
>>
>>134015884
And he will still lose like a bitch.
>>
>>134014520
The tournaments are probably the only thing in DB that aren't shit.
>>
When is Super getting dubbed?
>>
>>134016418
Do you even know what a rehash is?

Because it seems like you're stuck with the mentality that "muh new stuff" is better, when that's not the case.
>>
Goku and Buu are totally going to fail the written test.
>>
>>134016448
I AM stuck with this mentality because I can't understand how watching movies I've already watched with worse pacing and animation is a good thing.
I really want to listen to your points because I can't understand how I'm supposed to enjoy watching DBS right now.
>>
>>134014520
>Please Toriyama, no more martial arts tournaments.
Fuck you
>>
Finally, SSJ4 Broly's son
>>
>>134016549
YOU watched them. I never touched the films prior to DBS.
>>
>>134016649
and is that a crime ? I watched BoG before DBS even existed and watched FnF when it was out.
Why can't DBS be the SEQUEL to these ?
It's not like watching 2 movies is tedious ?
Why making poor animators working on already existing anime while they already are dying by working too much because of Toei shitty standards ?

It makes NO fucking sense.
>>
Has Bulma always had a sister?
>>
>>134016516

What about Vegeta? Doesn't exactly strike me as book smart, he couldn't even break an egg to whisk it.
>>
>>134016833
It's not a crime, but it's just much more beneficial do redo the films. Why? Well,

>people who didn't watch the films can follow the series weekly
>they can add or change stuff from the films they didn't like
>it creates a cohesive canon and it's easier for fans in 10 or 20 years to watch DB -> Z -> Super, instead of watching Z, then 2 films out of 15, then Super.
>it stalls time for Toriyama to work on U6
>larger episode count, aka, longer run time aka more money

Just stop watching Super until U6, nobody's forcing you. I'm enjoying it a lot.
>>
>>134016897

You try gently breaking an egg when you have the strength to obliterate the world many times over.
>>
>>134016941
I still find it stupid but ok.
I still want to watch because of the small changes but it's really tedious and boring to watch because it's the same shit.
Only great moments were between the two movies when something actually happened.
>>
File: GPJacoAd.jpg (195 KB, 1504x940) Image search: [Google]
GPJacoAd.jpg
195 KB, 1504x940
>>134016846
Yes. She's 50ish now.
>>
>>134017034
I don't know how you can stand to rewatch the original DB or Z, or watch any anime adaptation of a manga you like, if you hate to watch something you've already seen.
>>
>>134016549
>I can't understand how watching movies I've already watched with worse pacing and animation is a good thing.
So literally don't, dummy
I skipped the first 14 episodes of Super, saw some new stuff in 15 and 16, and now I'm actually interested in seeing RoF remade because of all the changes coming up. But I could just skip that as well if I didn't want to see it again
Are you so impatient?
>>
i hope its king vegeta and bardock
>>
>>134016846
Go read Jaco, right now
>>
>>134012883
What is the chapter?
>>
>>134018644
wut
>>
>>134012883

I want a female saiyan.

>gets matched up against Piccolo and beaten by him
>now craves Piccolo's non-existent dick
>>
>>134018935
I want a female Saiyan QT in SSJ3 that isn't a loli (see heroes).
>>
>>134017160
probably. or Raditz.
>>
>>134016187
Berus was the one who allowed/told Freeza to destroy Planet Vegeta in the first place.
Champa is not Berus therefore. There is a possibility the sajin saga didnt happen. and the freeza saga on Namek. so Goku and Gohan would still exist except no SSJ. That means androids win
>>
File: 018.png (328 KB, 1011x1500) Image search: [Google]
018.png
328 KB, 1011x1500
>>134019985
You're thinking about this all wrong
Earth in universe 6 is a wasteland, or at least has different life on it than humans now, because it developed much differently, see image. For all we know the saiyan planet in U6 isn't even called Vegeta
Just because U6 and U7 started with all the same celestial bodies, doesn't mean their life forms have evolved in the exact same way
>>
>>134020166
I think it's just being made up as he goes along
>>
>>134017160
If nothing killed them they almost definitely would have died of old age by now.
>>
>>134014830
Half of those aren't tournaments.
>>
>>134020274
Saiyans live longer than humans, but even if they didn't Bardock probably wouldn't even be 80
What are you talkin about
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.