[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akame ga Kill chapter 65 (Niggerstream)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1432647653.png (337 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
1432647653.png
337 KB, 890x1300
I can finally drop this next month.
So the drugs were really brainwashing shits, fuck the empire, but more importantly fuck Hackahiro for killing that character who (at least) had some depth and fuck him even more for doing this on Christmas.
>>
>>134002201
Wave won't even get the chance to save her. He will be intercept by tatsumi and leonne.
>>
I wish posting about this edgy shit manga/anime was bannable.
>>
>>134002347
Reading your asspains make me smile. Please don't stop.
>>
File: 1314908152371.jpg (86 KB, 1096x720) Image search: [Google]
1314908152371.jpg
86 KB, 1096x720
This is still going?

Come on, it's like seeing an annoying dog you didn't like on its last days, just moving slowly, looking sad and begging to be put down.
>>
Sure is edgy.
>>
Who is MC gf in mango?
>>
>Kurome will die on Christmas

It's happening.
>>
>>134002314
He'll save her when they're both lying side by side in a bloody mess and realize they were wrong in the end and die in each other's arms.

Then we can scratch two more good characters off the list.
>>
Chapter title is the same as Episode 22, which means this series will finally end at most early 2017.

Get ready for the megazord next year.
>>
>>134002426
Worst girl Mine.
>>
>>134002491
She is cutie though. I hope she stay alive in mango?
>>
>>134002527
About as alive as any other vegetable.
>>
>>134002548
So barely.
>>
Pretty good action chapter. Really liked the panel where Akame deflected the feathers.
>>
This manga has always bothered me because it's called akame ga kill, yet akame is neither a love interest or even that important.

Also I wish edgy assassins wouldn't be such faithful vegetablefags and bang other people like big bad and catgirl.
I'll remind you that the priests in that world have gotten laid more than the super strong assassin that risks life and limb on a daily basis for no compensation
>>
>>134002201
Beautiful cover
>>
>>134002201
I wonder if the author made some nobody side character the MC love interest just to be original.

Novelty for the sake of novelty is seldom good, and more often then not it's terrible.
>>
>>134004103
A lot of manga gives the protagonist a side character girlfriend to thrown away to advance the plot.
>oreimo
>haganai
>seo kouji manga
>every shoujo longer than 20 tankoubon
Hell that's just off the top of my head. Even in instant bullet the witch was a side character at first
>>
>>134002491
Fuck you.
She is the best and heart of the manga.
>>
>>134004341
I honestly think /a/ is just tsundere for Mine. the highest counted threats always revolved around her.
>>
Well RIP Leone, Wave is going to go berserk when he sees Kurome die, and shes the only Night Raid who can die here.
>>
>>134004682
Good riddance, never liked that whore.
>>
>>134004694
But her /ss/ doujin with Tatsumi is god tier.
>>
My favorite character is Honest, and I'll keep reading until he dies. It's just really too bad he and Esdeath were the only competent antagonists.
>>
>>134004647
Because she represented everything that was fun in the manga
>bullshit powers
>shipping and waifufagging
>>
>>134005529
>Honest
>couldn't even do any shit worth mentioning
>competent
>>
>>134002457
>two good
>Tatsumi
>>
>>134005529
Honest isn't competent at all.
>>
Anyone have a link to raw Zero manga. I haven't taken a look at it in a while and curious at how it turned out.
>>
>>134006014
www.dm5.com/manhua-zhan-chihongzhitong-ling/
>>
>>134006281
Thanks
>>
>>134006281
>www.dm5.com/manhua-zhan-chihongzhitong-ling/
Will zero end already next month?
>>
>>134006391
No problem.

>>134006406
I doubt it, there are still to many alive.
>>
>>134004103
The side character the MC was interested in is already gone.
>>
>>134005529
>competent

That guy couldn't even take on Spear girls dad without the help of Esdeath.
>>
>>134005529
My favorite was Champ, but Onest is my 2nd favorite desu.
>>
While I don't really read this series, I had fun in the spoiler threads, even afeter the anime they were quite lively. Niggestream picking it really killed the hype, isn't it?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.