[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tokonome is gay When will people finally get tired of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tokonome_happy.jpg (77 KB, 644x595) Image search: [Google]
tokonome_happy.jpg
77 KB, 644x595
>Tokonome is gay
When will people finally get tired of this meme? She's stated time and time again that she's straight. She's obsessed with the idea of marrying a prince. Why the hell do people think she's gay?
>>
>>133987663
How many straight girls do you know who have been brought to orgasm several times by the hands of other girls, or even by looking at another girl?
>>
I established time and time again that I was straight. Then I came to 4chan, and now I'm a filthy fucking degenerate.
The point is, influences can change you, including sexuality. I'd think her engaging in intense make-out sessions and cumming from over-stimulation would awaken a sort of change in someone.
>>
>>133988720
>4chan made me gay

Jesus Christ man, get a grip.
>>
>>133987663
>cum look at nake women.

not gay
>>
>>133987663
She always kissing Mirei, aka the manliest lesbian in the island.
>>
>>133987663
Don't really know that much about this show but turning straight girls into lesbians is /u/'s number 1 fetish. That'll explain most of it.
>>
>>133987663
Are those her legs?
>>
>>133987663
>Why the hell do people think she's gay?
how many straight women orgasm at the sight of a naked woman
>>
>>133990155
Literally all of them.
>>
>>133990179
prove it
>>
>>133988672
It's not hard to make a woman cum
>>
>>133987663
>Fantasizes about her female prince whisking her away
>Cums instantly at the mere SIGHT of a naked Akira
There hasn't been a more closeted gay since OP.
>>
>>133988672
it ain't hard to make a virgin cum
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.