[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats Your Chunni Persona?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 2P8spqI.gif (2 MB, 805x490) Image search: [Google]
2P8spqI.gif
2 MB, 805x490
>>
File: 1447633361031.jpg (123 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
1447633361031.jpg
123 KB, 474x528
Euphoric, formal debater of the Dark Side.
>>
You'd be surprise
>>
>>133985554
>is
>>
Yggdrasil CHIM the Blood-Soothsayer
>>
>You must be 18 to post in this board
>>
>>133985554
A Blink Mind-Reader
I used to be able to correctly mind-read every answer of teacher's question a second before he/she announced it
>>
File: rob lucci.jpg (59 KB, 680x929) Image search: [Google]
rob lucci.jpg
59 KB, 680x929
im a master of Rokushiki like pic

that means i can use all these techniques

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgVOYJGf5c

but i haven't eaten any devil fruit and im training to unlock haki
>>
I like to dress up in a cute skirt and get fucked by a bunch of guys.
>>
Huge Fucking Faggot, tickler of bums.
>>
File: NO RULES.png (566 KB, 959x1000) Image search: [Google]
NO RULES.png
566 KB, 959x1000
pic related
>>
I tried to put it into words and can't stop facepalming now.
>>
Noone here has the inou battle webm to explain the protag's chuuni name, right? I cringed externally after that explanation.
>>
>>133985554
Karl Marx and Anno
>>
>>133989200
What a coincidence, same as me except I transform as well
>>
Weak magical abilities, but the ability to effectively think so fast that I can make up for this by instantly casting complex spells which would normally take years to cast. In my final form I spend millions of years in my mind analyzing everything to predict the future
>>
Crom the Conqueror,
Fuck magic Fuck agility I wanna be a warrior that can bitchslap a dragon into submission.
>>
Bartholomew Poonheart
>the power to seduce anybody
>>
>>133985554
Be the Prince of Darkness
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.