[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Naruto have been better if Konan and Itachi had hooked up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Would Naruto have been better if Konan and Itachi had hooked up?
>>
It would have been better if Pain and Konan hooked up.
>>
>>133969901
NTR is just another pain.
>>
Itachi was truly the best ninja in the whole show. Removed his emotions and carried out his missions. He didn't have time for romance like the others but rather was looking at the bigger picture.

Itachi's character would significantly fall if he fell for that cardboard cutout of a character. She already had the hots for Yahiko.
>>
>>133969901
there are no Konan doujin
at least the CG set is good
http://exhentai.org/g/548556/4c990c8798/
>>
>>133970000
Pain as in Nagato or the puppet corpse of Yahiko he was controlling if ya know what I mean?
>>
>>133970000
>>133970156
>Yahiko and Konan most likely fucked each other
>Yahiko dead
>Nagato is using Yahiko's body and fucks Konan with it
is this NTR on a new level?
>>
fuck off narutards
>>/trash/
>>
>>133970905
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1447452666153.jpg (56 KB, 600x882) Image search: [Google]
1447452666153.jpg
56 KB, 600x882
This thread needs more Konan ass.
>>
>>133970000
Pain as in the guy in the chair who got c.ucked when he was a teen or Pain as in the corpse that was the front for the group who already got that sweet sweet pussy?
>>
File: Konan-Akatsuki-wallpaper-00221-.png (835 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Konan-Akatsuki-wallpaper-00221-.png
835 KB, 1280x800
>>
>>133969901
I bet that in situation like that Pain and Itachi would exchange one eye for an eye and be walking bullshit "it's magic, I ain't gonna explain shit" duo.
>>
>>133971634
daily reminder that kishi tore every akatsuki's clothes but konan's
>>
>>133974454
what a shame
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.