[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this form /a/? Better/worse than SSJ3/fusion/SSJ4/Golden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13
How do you feel about this form /a/?

Better/worse than SSJ3/fusion/SSJ4/Golden Great Ape/SSJG?
>>
It's dumb. Should've just let Goku go SSJ4 and SSJ5 instead of inventing this God bullshit.
>>
How long until we get a new movie with a Platinum Cell and Goku will achieve his new SSJ form, 'The One Above All SSJ' with green hair?
>>
>>133969370
Why is 'SSJ5' any better?
>>
>>133969286
It is worse in my opinion.
Probably because recolor
>>
Looks fucking stupid. Why do Goku and Vegeta look younger then in the first arc of DBZ?

Blue hair is where it all lead to. Fucking Toriyama never knew when to call it quits.
>>
Tori-san trolling the fuck out of his fans, as usual. Absolute madman.
>>
Blue hair Vegeta is actually nice. Goku should have stayed with Red hair for the upcoming transformations.
>>
>>133969401
It's not lazy recolor. having stronger body by using oozaru body like ss j 4 is more plausible to have more limit break than by randomly training can surpassed your body limit break.
>>
It's easily the coolest looking form in the franchise.
>>
>>133969611
mexican detected
>>
>>133969762
> oh the irony
>>
>>133969611
SSJ5 never existed.
Never existed
E
x
i
s
ted
e
d
>>
Reminder that SSJ4 is miles better than both SSG or SSGS.

The lazyiness in design for both forms is showing the lack of creativity from Toriyama. How I miss the old DBZ days.
>>
>>133969838
SS4 looks like shit, go away.
>>
>>133969401
The idea of GT is evolution. You cannot get more stronger with your human body. It need their oozaru body. Of course the body of oozaru is much stronger than normal human size saiyan body. The idea is even with golden tail goku cannot achieve his hidden potential. Only by changing into oozaru he can achieve much stronger potential and strengt.
>>
>>133969286
I like simplistic and slim designs, so I think they're fine.
>>
>>133969905
SS4 looks great. Even if you disagree because of your shit taste, it's better than a DeviantArt-tier recolor.
>>
I like the god forms a lot, they're very simple and the concept is neat.

Goku looks better with red hair though while Vegeta rocks the blue.
>>
>>133969950
It makes no sense.
>Goes back to being an adult for no reason whatsoever
>black hair but pink fur, alright
>gains magic pants

The God transformations are simple transformations just like any of the other SS forms.

Super Saiyan
> spiky golden hair
> green eyes
> golden aura

Super Saiyan 2
>spikier hair!
>lightning

Super Saiyan 3
>longer hair
>no eyebrows

Super Saiyan God
>red hair
>red eyes with pupils
>flame aura
>decreased muscle mass
>lighter skin tone

Blue
>blue hair
>blue eyes
>flame aura
>>
>>133970053
> newfag
it goes being adult there are a lot of reasons by being stronger and dispelling the wish
All oozaru from kid to adult everybody has same size
> black hair and red hair no problem
> magic pant. Do you know censor.
If there is no censor every dbz fag has to be ended in everyone naked. Oh silly newfag
>>
DBZ became shit when transformations happened
>>
>>133970053
I like SS4 because it actually brings back a point from DB - you know, the fact that the Saiyans can go Oozaru mode, which DBZ completely abandons and forgets pretty early on.
>>
As much as I liked the Cell sagas, it just felt like waiting for the next transformation to happen. No real suspense or mystery compared to Namek
>>
>>133969916
Isn't there some spanish speaking board you can discuss your fanfics on?
>>
>>133969916
> giant oozaru body
> cannot get
> hidden power
> strength
> and limit
>>
>>133970296
GT is more canon than this shit. I'm willing to say GT is more canon than Buu.
>>
>>133970296
> oh the irony
>>
>>133970341
You can keep posting this nonargument, it doesn't make you any less mexican.

>>133970324
Sure thing, pablo.
>>
So they decided after 20 odd years of finishing the series that lets make have the Kaioken for a transformation but add "God" to it and then give super saiyan with blue hair?

If I was told this when I was a kid, I would have laughed at the idea at the sheer idiocy of it all.
>>
I like that they work as a different line of transformations.

It's like "ok, here's super saiyan but that can only get you so far, but you can try the techniques you already know with a different kind of fuel to get stronger"
>>
Instead of red and blue hair, why not just change the aura color, give them highlights that match the aura, and have the enemy notice something off?

>Goku turns SSJGSSJ
>It's regular SSJ, but instead of white highlights, it's light blue
>Eyes are also light blue instead of green
>Aura is light blue with electricity all around him
>>
>>133970371
> oh the irony
Keep saying that it doesn't make your english better.
>>
Didn't think it was possible to make a show worse than GT but then we got Super.
>>
>>133970399
Rather than the hair color change concept, the problem is simply that red and even more blue hairs looks like horse shit.
>>
>>133970436
Hello Carlos.
>>
>>133970324
GT was never canon, dumbass.
>>
>>133970424
See, this is how I can tell you're foreign. You think you've caught me in some kind of logic trap, but you're actually just parroting some sentence that has no place as a rebuttal to anything I've said and makes absolutely no sense in this context. Go back to decapitating coke mules or whatever it is your national pass-time is in mexico.
>>
>>133969286
It's just a Super Saiyan transformation that uses Godly Ki.

Goku could probably become Super Saiyan Blue 3 if he wanted. He would also probably implode because of all the power, though.
>>
SSJ hair is gold. SSJG hair is blue. Broly's hair is green.

SSJG Broly would have purple hair with this theme.
>>
>>133970581

That would be horseshit and you know. People would be dropping the series in mass droves.
>>
>>133970581
No in super super saiyan with god ki insuper is SSG.
> implode
Goku has fight whis, beerus, golden freeza so far nothing happened only cracking earth. The on ly destruction happened in elder kai false prediction that happened all the time in db series.
>>
File: ball.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ball.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
it would be cool if the aura looked different instead of just fire.
Like the aura being an electric ball with lightning coming out of their chests.
Also while I like the look of Super Cyan, I find it incredibly lame that they don't look different enough. Also golden looks way cooler than blue.
>>
>>133970747
Your spic is leaking, compadre
Vamos hombre, no nos pongas en vergüenza
>>
File: DBFCM_391.jpg (419 KB, 665x1024) Image search: [Google]
DBFCM_391.jpg
419 KB, 665x1024
>>133969286
I like it. Dragonball has always tried to give Goku new forms that don't visually change him much so this new form being visulally just Super Saiyan works to that end. It frees Goku's fighting and expressions to still be very "Goku" without him having to change huge amounts of him. I think it's more Toriyama making it so he doesn't really have to draw Super Saiyan 3 anymore so I'm cool with it.
>>
>>133970798
I leave this thread to you. It doesn't worth my time though.
>>
>>133970979
Leave the fucking board entirely. There's no /a/ in mexico.
>>
>>133969286
SSJ4 is the best transformation aesthetically and it's also the only one to make any sense.
>>
>>133971134
Because it makes total sense that Vegeta's tanktop merges with his body when he transforms and then comes back from out of his skin when he changes back. Fuck off, emilio.
>>
>>133971222
Because hair turning blond and eyes turning blue makes any sense at all and didn't come out of fucking nowhere except for Friezer name dropping the legendary super saiyan a few times.

Because 5 pure hearted saiyans turning someone into the super saiyan god by holding hands in a circle makes so much sense.
>>
>>133971222
Yes and getting shotted by huge blast doesn't leave you naked. Talking about hypocrisy.
>>
>>133971357
>>133971480
>he doesn't know the difference between logical and visual sense

It looks fucking retarded seeing their shirts disappear and then reappear when they transform. It's bad design, end of story. A color change doesn't look fucking stupid. Goddamn we need a beaner firewall, too.
>>
>>133971518
It is magical power of oozaru. He can change color od eye, hair change size getting fur changing color of fur. having a giant body etc creating a small wardrobe is piss of cake you need your head checked or you just like being hypocrite?
>>
>>133971691
Oozaru isn't magical and never absorbed any sort of clothing until GT pulled it out of its ass. Both in Dragon Ball and in Dragon Ball Z, each time Goku or Gohan transformed into an Oozaru, their clothing was destroyed. The only exception was when Vegeta transformed and he had special clothing that could stretch to accommodate the size. There was no magical pants appearing and shirts disappearing. Fuck off, manuel, you don't even know what the word "hypocrite" means.
>>
>>133969286
SSJ4's visual designs was one of the few really good points about GT, so this is sorta a downgrade to me.
>>
>>133971874
You have my pity
>>
>>133971518
Same with eyebrows missing and then reappearing again.
>>
>>133969286
you talking shit about ssj3 and fusions? fuck you newfag.
>>
>>133969611
>>133969790
>>133969916
>>133970205
>>133970341
>>133970747
>>133971480

Holy fuck this beaner doesnt know when to stop. Dudes like these are the reason why racism exists. Go study on Ingles sin fBarreras or something for a couple decades then get back to posting here.

Hell, I'm a beaner too, but at least I make an effort not to make it too noticeable.

On topic, I think simple hair recolors are lazy as fuck.
SSJ2 changed hair shape
SSJ3 changed hair shape and eyebrows
as dumb as SSJ4 was, at least made significant changes to the design
>>
>>133971691
>>133972048
god damn it roberto go back to eating tacos

Oozaru is only a biological change, it is not magic. Clothes are not part of the biology of the character.

As opposed to fusion dance, which actually creates a special "wardrobe"
>>
>>133969286
I kinda like the colors,but overall these new transformations suck IMHO
I'm gonna be insulted for this, but I would have liked something similar to the final form of Boros from OPM.Something that in my opinion is more "different" and "godly"
>>
>>133972328
>I'm a beaner
> at least I make an effort not to make it too noticeable
As if. Get the fuck out you piece of shit. Your opinion is worth shit as an actual beaner.
>>
The new transformation looks like shit but the process to get to the new transformation is the real problem. SSJ4 actually was pretty decent in that regard. Going back to the absolute essence of a Saiyan and embracing it and becoming one with it.
>>
>>133972676
how about no, shitdick
I'll keep posting and pissing you off.
Also, good luck spotting my other posts that have better english than yours KEK
>>
I prefer the concept of the SSJ4 to this. It's just GT executed it in a very retarded manner.

>Basically a combination of SSJ and Oozaru power in a way the saiyan can control it all.

Fitting, a nice way to further the transformations concept.

>Magical clothes appear.
>Magically turn into an adult.

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>133969286
Honestly? Form dose not bother me, but all the horse shit involved with achieving it tho.....
>>
>>133970891
Toriyama isn't drawing anything anyway
>>
>>133969286
yeah, better. Even a lazy recolor is better than a flat out bad design.
>>
File: where is the upboat button?.webm (135 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
where is the upboat button?.webm
135 KB, 854x480
>>133970206
>>
>>133972789
You mean your /v/ tier writing with good english?
>>
Kaio-ken was the best power-up.
>>
SSJG is kaioken on auschwitz mode
the more innofensive looking characters are always the stronger ones
>vegeta stronger than nappa
>final form freeza stronger than second form
>ASSJ weaker than SSJ2
>Broly got BTFO
>perfect cell smaller than imperfect cell
>gotenks stronger than super buu
>kid buu stronger than super buu
>tiny beerus stronger than everyone

why does Toriyama keep shoving that idea down our throats
>>
>>133973296
Because it's one of the main themes of his manga and it made him billions of dollars.
>>
>>133973388
I think it helps Japs relate to the characters and makes them feel better about themselves since all Asians are such tiny weak bitches IRL
>>
>>133969286
I never liked any of the super saiyan forms. The series was more fun when the battles were rooted in techniques and strategy. I liked Kaio-ken, since Goku couldn't spam it without fucking himself up. There's no downside to SSJ.
>>
>>133973296

I'm pretty sure Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu, just more insane.
>>
>>133969286
I dislike the design. SSJ had hair stick up and Golden hair unless you're Gohan, SSJ2 had Gohan's hair stick up, SSJ3 had longer hair, SSJ4 was radically different, SSJG is a recolor of normal & Super Cyan is a recolor of SSJ.
>>
>>133974367
I say more dangerous too. Super Buu can be stalled, Kid Buu can't. Super Buu's surprising intellect is amazing but so is Kid Buu's instability.
>>
>>133969286
Absolute garbage. Literally just should have done a modified SS4 instead of the god crap.
>>
>>>/co/
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
I don't really like either. The blue isn't that bad, and SSJ4's colors are just as out of nowhere.

As ridiculous as the SSJG ritual and Vegeta just training to get that ki are, SSJ4 was just as dumb. Old Kaioshin suddenly knows about Saiyans and literally pulls it out of Goku's ass. Their clothes change for no reason. Not just Goku's pants, but Vegeta's too.
>>
I don't care that much about the design. What I do miss is when the new transformation was because of unbearable fury, when they lost their shit and their anger made them powerful. SSJGSSJ by training with Whis? Fucking lame.
>>
>>133973296
Do you really need someone to spell it out for you? He's Japanese, so his dick is tiny.
>>
>>133974828
>Old Kaioshin suddenly knows about Saiyans and literally pulls it out of Goku's ass.

What killed SSJ4 for me was the fact that Bulma created a machine to literally asspull a tail for Vegeta.

It was already crazy as fuck how Goku changed into the form. Compare SSJ4 to the SSJ God ritual and it reads like some really bad fanfic, that's convoluted for the sake of being convoluted. The magic pants from SSJ4 is the real deal-breaker, because at least with the the Fusion transformation(s), it made sense, because it was magic-based. With SSJ4 it's just throwing some pants on Goku and Vegeta specifically when they transform, for no other reason than just because.

By comparison, I like the fact that despite SSJ Blue is literally a Super Saiyan using god ki and despite this, Whis cares more about training Goku's and Vegeta's base forms.
>>
>>133974639
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>133969286
Fucking embarassing. I'm not saying that the next SSJ form has to EPIC or some huge fucking transformation, but blue hair? Really? After all that, the best you could come up with was blue hair?
>>
>>133969286
I don't dislike it nor love it.
What annoys me to no end it's that Toriyama never had the guts to give the other characters some kind of power up. Did Goku feel treated if the humans learned the Kaoi-ken or Piccolo?
The humans were left as secondary characters in DBZ, But in Super they are background characters, fucking background characters, and the only thing Krillin does in appear with his family, got hit by Goku and chased some dudes that Bulma ended caching.
And now even the hybrids are left in the void, so the only characters that actually matter are Goku and Vegeta, this is GT tier.
Yeah, I'm disappointed.
>>
>>133969286
Meh.
>>
>>133969286
Some recolor that I don't care. Does Toriyama actually think Super isn't as bad as GT?
>>
>>133974828
>>133976080
Why does Goku need another transformation after the blue hair?
>>
>>133979288
>Does Toriyama actually think Super isn't as bad as GT?

I doubt Toriyama gives a fuck about how his work compared to Toei's, even if GTards will forever obsess over it.

Toriyama only got back into writing new DB-related material and ultimately changing the script of Battle of Gods, after rereading his manga, apparently due to how shitty DB Evolution was.

So if you want to bitch about BoG, RoF and Super being a thing now you literally have those shitters in Hollywood to thank.
>>
>>133979505
>Why does Goku need another transformation after the blue hair?

With how Whis is pushing so hard for the saiyans to train their base forms, it's likely there won't be anything after SSJ Blue and even with it, the boost will likely be negligible compared to their base forms, ignoring Fusion shenanigans.
>>
>>133979733
>Toriyama only got back into writing new DB-related material and ultimately changing the script of Battle of Gods, after rereading his manga, apparently due to how shitty DB Evolution was.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/05/20/akira-toriyama-directly-comments-on-dragon-ball-evolution/

Can't really blame Toriyama for shitting on Evolution, on top of it being shit already, it sounds like they didn't even listen to any of his suggestions and did whatever the fuck they wanted.
>>
File: 1448055588158.jpg (317 KB, 1145x1895) Image search: [Google]
1448055588158.jpg
317 KB, 1145x1895
>>133973296
>kid buu stronger than super buu
>>
>>133979894
If he hated DBE that much he should put more effort in Super. I truly enjoyed BoF (the movie), but RoF and Super are a down fall. He talked about chatacteristic of the characters and except for Goku (and Vegeta for a few) all are absoluted.
>>
File: SS Blue vs SS4.jpg (28 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
SS Blue vs SS4.jpg
28 KB, 599x399
obligatory
>>
>>133969286
SS Fan Fic.
>>
>>133980563
>GT
Only panders Goku and Vegeta.
>Super
Only panders Goku and Vegeta.
The irony.
>>
>>133980563
Did they fuck?
>>
>>133980769
I think GT had less Vegeta pandering, although his characterisation was actually decent in GT
Vegeta was absent for the whole Shadow Dragon saga minus final dragon

>>133980821
yes
>>
>>133980563
This would look good if not for the gay shit with the tails.
>>
File: 48330016_p0.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1701) Image search: [Google]
48330016_p0.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1701
>>133980934
sorry, I found it somewhere and reverse image search doesnt give me any results
>>
File: S_symbol[1].png (4 KB, 240x342) Image search: [Google]
S_symbol[1].png
4 KB, 240x342
>>133969286
Back then, me and every other school kid did shitty fan art of DBZ with Goku/Vegeta sporting blue/red hair. We fucking named that shit Super Saiyan 10 or Super Saiyan S (drawn like pic related).

Who would have known that those designs would come true as the SSJ God shit.
>>
>>133981046
Congrats for you and your friend.
>>
I love how people think Super Saiyan Blue is a new form and then start complaining about it. It's like a huge tidal wave of uninformed retards.

Super Saiyan God SS/Super Saiyan Blue is not a new form.

Toriyama has given up on new forms.

SSBlue is just normal Super Saiyan with God Ki absorbed.

Fucking plebs, everywhere.
>>
>>133979733
Well, fuck Murika.
But why, fucking why do the characters have to be a joke now?
At least in Z we have Piccolo in the battles mentoring Goten and Trunks, now he is just a nanny. And don't come with in the new arc he is going to fight, when there are 90% chances he jobs.
>>
>>133972870
>Magical clothes appear.
>Magically turn into an adult.
>What. The. Fuck.

Funny thing is that "magical clothes" would work just fine with super saiyan "god" and it was going to have that before Toryiama stepped in and pushed for the current recolor direction that we have.
>>
>>133984585
>And don't come with in the new arc he is going to fight, when there are 90% chances he jobs.
He'll lose eventually since he isn't the main character of the story, but you're crazy if you think he's going to just show up and then get one shotted or something. If they were going to do that, why wouldn't he just throw all characters again like in Battle of Gods?
>>
>>133969286
It's literally the cool as fuck super saiyan but with Blue hair.

I like it more than Ss3 which was garbage but my favorite's still Ss2.
>>
>>133980769
GT only really panders for Vegeta near the ending, and even then it has Vegeta going on about how Goku is a natural genius and he can't keep up - completely forgetting that Vegeta is the one actually born in a upper class just in order to elevate Goku more.
>>
>>133969286

Kaioken x80 when?
>>
>>133970374
Like Toriyama remember kaioken, when was it last used? Against Captain Ginyu or Final Form Frieza before the Large Spirit Bomb?
>>
>>133970388
I'm pretty sure that that's how SSJ4 worked too, because it combined Super Saiyan and Oozaru, along with extreme mental discipline. I liked the concept actually, and I honestly prefer its design over SSJGSSJ, SSJG is alright though.
>>
>>133985279
>If they were going to do that, why wouldn't he just throw all characters again like in Battle of Gods?
To repeat the Shisami-Piccolo thing.
>>
>>133985345
I actually liked Vegeta in GT, in Super he's just the typical tsundere stuck in "I must surpass Kakaroto".
>>
>>133970324
Toriyama, the creator of the entire Dragon Ball series, is doing Super.

Toriyama was not involved with GT.

So tell me, Miguel, how is GT "more canon" than Super?
>>
>>133973520
It's to show skill is more dangerous than brute force
>>
>>133979733
Toriyama has said himself that he doesn't give a shit about Dragon Ball. Only his shit-show "magnum opus" that is Dr. Slump.
>>
>>133980974
Fucking love Towa's design.
>>
>>133983876
I doubt is that simple, goku probably can't go SS3 just because he could before he absorved the god ki.
>>
SS1/2>SSBlue>SS3>SSG>SS4
>>
File: Yeah GAL O SENGEN.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yeah GAL O SENGEN.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>133969286
>>
I for one CANNOT WAIT FOR IZ FINNAAL FOORM
>>
SSJB along with SSJG grew on me
>>
>>133987177
Goku doesn't need to go Super Saiyan 3 anymore, Blue is just accessing God Ki in the form of Super Saiyan, the most stable and least draining form. Toriyama's gone on record stating that Saiyans can eventually learn to harness the strength of the higher levels in just the regular Super Saiyan state with proper training, making them obsolete.

This is because Toriyama felt the series became too focused on "higher levels" and came to dislike the designs for 2 (of which only Gohan ever had a unique design) and 3 (of which only Goku ever actually got one in the manga).

In other words it's Toriyama's way of saying "Super Saiyan 5 a shit."
>>
>>133969286
>How do you feel about this form /a/?

I like it because it simple. I love it because it's not some overly-designed shit that makes no sense (looking at you SSJ4, pink fur, eye shadow and magic pants).

The only thing I miss about SSJ4 was Goku's VA noticeable change in voice tone, which, in itself was badass as fuck considering their range.

As an aside, I'm happy with Super being what it is. Yeah, it's shitty the kids don't get to do nothing, despite background dialogue constantly talking up how they're the future protectors, along with the show being a massive circlejerk for just Goku and Vegeta now, but then, with there being 12 fucking universes, mysteries around Vados' and Whis' origins, if not Champa and Beerus', I'd like to believe that Gohan, Goten and Trunks will get some action between all the universe-hopping is over.

Alternately, I feel like Toriyama can't win for losing, no matter what, with this new DB stuff, because someone will always disappointed in something with it, even if Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chaiotzu, Roshi, Videl, Lazuli, Lapis, Mr. Buu, Mr. Satan, Beah, Goten, Trunks, Lunch, Piccolo, Jaco, Gohan and fucking Fetus Pan were all given 5 minutes of screen-time, fights, slice of life moments and genuine character development, because there's always going to be room to complain about Toriyama not doing things perfectly, how we envisioned, in our heads vs Toei just shitting out another cash-grab, without regard to fan's expectations.
>>
>>133988617
>And this is to go even further beyond!
>I call this Shoop Da Whoop 3
>>
>>133991717

I like SSJ4 design. It felt like a homage to Sun Wukong from Journey to the West.
>>
>>133991717
If there's one thing Toriyama's good at, it's subverting all expectations.
>>
>>133969286
Sad excuse to sell more merchandise
>>
>>133969286
I just don't get why he has fuckin eyebrows man. When he had red hair the muscles got smaller, so that was cool, and this is a pretty lazy recolor, but at least its something new. But in the end it all comes back to the fucking eyebrows MAN
>>
File: excite.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
excite.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>this fucking theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY
>>
>>133994914
The Ginyu Force were the last remnants of classic DB humor and fun. Super seems to be doing a better job than the second half of Z though.
>>
File: 1309873048905.jpg (537 KB, 1044x1000) Image search: [Google]
1309873048905.jpg
537 KB, 1044x1000
I really liked the design of SSJ4. It was like, "Hey, remember when, to get more powerful, these guys turned into apes instead of just having more blonde hair?" I liked the red/black contrast more (especially around the eyes); the cyan is fine, but the shade is very passive. All in all, SSGSS feels underwhelming, visually it doesn't stand out as an evolution of power.
>>
It's great, but Goku should stay red (but with spiky hair).
Vegeta is ok blue.

SSJ4 was a fucking joke
>>
as cool as ssj4 is i personally like how simple the god forms are.
>>
>>133995287
>remember how instead of transformation we had some space magic when you suddenly switch on/off adult mode and you clothes suddenly fits the said form? yeah, me neither
>>
>>133991717
>the show being a massive circlejerk for just Goku and Vegeta
It's still progress from GT, because it was Goku Time only
>>
I feel like cutting those hair and then cook them
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.