[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3432232332342.jpg (351 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
3432232332342.jpg
351 KB, 1280x1024
Sakura made me straight.
>>
>>133965909
But you are still a faggot
>>
>>133965909
My condolences.
>>
Which TM slut would he a better fuck?

Sakura or Fujino?
>>
>>133965909
So you were a dyke before, right?
>>
I thought she was such a qt, I used to fap to her all the time before starting the franchise.

Then I finally got around the to VN and she opened her mouth...
>>
File: fufufu.png (669 KB, 798x600) Image search: [Google]
fufufu.png
669 KB, 798x600
>>133969210

Noriko has improved since her first apparition in the VN.

In my opinion
>>
>>133965909
Her face looks so ugly. I can't enjoy fanart when it starts to look too different from the original artstyle.
>>
>>133969210
And then you get to her story and hate her more.
>>
I'll leave a flower at your grave.
>>
>>133970407
Her first appearance was the Deen anime. The game wasn't voiced until Realta Nua was released for the PS2.
>>
>>133965909
WORMSLUT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.