[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USSJ Trunks would beat ASSJ Vegeta in a fight. I'm tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ussj.png (446 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ussj.png
446 KB, 640x480
USSJ Trunks would beat ASSJ Vegeta in a fight. I'm tired of hearing the opposite.
>>
>>133964257
Yes. I don't think this is any news

He couldn't beat cell, but Vegeta wasn't even close to Cell. What Trunks realized is that the USSJ is not fast enough to beat Cell, he wasn't trying to beat Vegeta.

There's a reason Krillin says Trunks is more powerful than Vegeta, Krillin knows his shit about powerlevels since he's been into it since he was a kid.
>>
>>133964257
>Too Slow
>Too Bulky

You are wrong.
>>
>>133965179
Like I said, it's to slow to beat Cell. The purpose was beating Cell, which is why Goku says that form won't work against Cell.

Vegeta is nowhere near Cell's level, at all. Hell he fucking went into the chamber after that and powered up yet still got fucked by the Cell Jr, that just shows you the difference in power.
>>
>>133965241
USSJ is slower than ASSJ though. ASSJ Trunks and Vegeta have the same powerlevel, and both can use USSJ but Vegeta chose not to because it's not worth it
>>
But why are we still doing these power level threads after like 50 years
>>
way to miss the lesson

Trunks THOUGHT he had surpassed Vegeta when really, Vegeta stopped powering up once he hit the spot where his speed started to suffer. Trunks didn't realize this and Cell was merely humoring him until he got bored. Cell himself even flat-out says that even Vegeta figured it out.
>>
File: assj.png (930 KB, 1194x878) Image search: [Google]
assj.png
930 KB, 1194x878
>>133965590
>>133965179

ASSJ Vegeta can't react to casual Perfect Cell
>>
File: ussj.png (567 KB, 572x859) Image search: [Google]
ussj.png
567 KB, 572x859
>>133965769

USSJ Trunks dodging casual Perfect Cell
>>
>>133965769
>Cell tanks ki beams and surprises him
>Vegeta's too hurt to do anything

Trunks never touched Cell either
>>
>taking dragon ball in any way serious

wow what a faggot.
>>
>>133965814

this is some bullshit excuse

surprised? really? and vegeta was fine before the first punch

ASSJ can't even take casual perfect cell blows, which don't harm USSJ at all even when Trunks got hit
>>
>>133965810
>>133965769
>that awesome shading
>that enjoyable as fuck to read fights because of no noise at all and perfect clearness
Araki, if only you could be so talented.
>>
>>133964257
Let's be honest guys, there is literally no reason to discuss power levels in this show because the plot is all over the fucking place. Especially when you base power levels based on a farmer's strength.
>>
File: 1447494223463.jpg (52 KB, 547x535) Image search: [Google]
1447494223463.jpg
52 KB, 547x535
> Future Tunksfags

You guys are nearly as cancerous as Gohanfags.
>>
>>133966148
He is about the only well written character together with oolong and tenshinhan.
>>
>>133965638
Why don't you go clean your vagina? Thread winning like you're a special snowflake straight out of NeoGAF.

>>133966148
Future Trunks at his best is better than Vegeta at any point during the Cell saga. I'll give you Buu saga and GT, but he wasn't even there.
>>
>>133966148

>hating on one of the most based characters in the series

I'd expect no less out of a moeshit faggot
>>
>>133966674

Cell saga was the lowpoint of the entire series.
>>
>>133966841
Imperfect Cell was by far the best villain.
>>
It wasn't a question of strength, Cell stated and I'm pretty sure even Trunks himself realized what an idiot he'd been, he realized Vegeta avoided USSJ on purpose. How is there even anything to discuss?
>>
>>133967088
This.

Thread is pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>133967088
If the strength of USSJ was on par with Cell, why didn't Goku use it in his instant transmission kamehameha? Speed was irrelevant in that attack since the instant transmission is instant regardless.
>>
>>133967167
Are you asking why is Goku retarded?
>>
>>133968437
When it comes to fights and traning he was described to be a genius though.
>>
>>133965718
>this
also vegeta did the most damage to cell up until goku's instant transmission kamehameha. Where as trunks did nothing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.