[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I bother with season 2? My buddy told me that the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Should I bother with season 2? My buddy told me that the movie retcons it, but I have a hard time believing that.
>>
>>133957537
I'd like to know this as well. I just don't want to waste the time watching a whole season if it won't matter later on.
>>
It's not like it's very long. Might be worth watching to ease your boredom.

Rest assured it is substantially worse than the original.
>>
>>133957537
It doesn't retcon it. Why would your friend say that?
>>
>>133957537
It doesn't retcon it but it's still treated as it never happened. You should just kip it.
>>
Watch it for best girl Mika.
>>
S2 NEVER HAPPENED

in other words, don't watch it
>>
>>133957537
So does Psycho Pass have one of the best, if not the best dubs around?
>>
File: 1416514828224.jpg (212 KB, 448x426) Image search: [Google]
1416514828224.jpg
212 KB, 448x426
S2 has its moments if you're interested in a train wreck.
Watching it with /a/ made it infinitely better.
>>
>>133959169
Yeah it was really fun if not stupid but I enjoyed akane. I enjoyed all the memes as well but I've yet to watch the movie so I've got that to look forward to
>>
Don't watch season 2, it's a mess. I could rant endlessly about it, but here are the three main reasons:
- somehow managing to be even less subtle than S1
- people who've learned on S1 about the system's flaws ignoring all the proof that a similar situation is happening
- many inconsistencies regarding the universe of PP, as described in S1

In fact, that last point is so prevalent, I'm led to believe that it started as an original story and when someone noticed the similarities between the two universes, it was decided to make a Psycho-pass S2 instead.
>>
>>133959169
This, the threads were most of the enjoyment. Reminds me of Rail Wars, actually.
>>
>>133957537
S2 is the same story as S1 with a different villain and somehow made less entertaining because instead of based Shinya there's a dumb crybaby under Akane. The plot twist is missing since it was revealed already in S1 and the story was compressed in only 13 episodes. That's why it's shit.
There's simply nothing new to it. Watchable if you don't expect anything from it, tho. There's far worse shit out there.
>>
>>133957537
There are a few parts that are so bad you can have a laugh at them, but most of it is just incredibly boring and generic. You can probably skip it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.