[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he so pissed off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: One-Punch Man - 08 - Large 36.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch Man - 08 - Large 36.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Why was he so pissed off?
>>
Because he's bored of being so strong
>>
>>133951123
he has a pebble in his shoe
>>
>>133951123
Cause he left Mumen Rider.
>>
>>133951123
He heard that an S class hero went down, and thinks it's Genos.
>>
>>133951123
he forgot it was sale day back in Z city
>>
He still hasn't killed that mosquito
>>
>>133951123
welp, someone is going to get fucked
>>
He never gets laid.
>>
Why was Saitama walking around slowly and riding on Licenseless Rider's bike when he can run at incredibly high speeds or jump from building to building?
>>
He thinks Genos was killed.
>>
>>133953559
He wanted to chat with LR, and wasn't in any rush
>>
>>133951123
Nigga don't you know determination when you see it?
Get checked for Autism.
>>
>>133953559
Because he didn't know where the monster was. Outside his ridiculous physical capabilities, he's not able to sense lifeforms, or power-levels, or evil energy, or any of that shit. That's why he generally gets his information by washing the news.

Genos has the life sensing implants that he can track that shit with, but one he went ahead, and because Saitama got distracted by the other shit going on, once they split up, Saitama didn't have the advantage of Genos being able to tell him exactly where the threat was.

Hence the reason he was hitching a ride with License-less Rider. Because he seemed to know where shit was going down.
>>
>>133954158

Saitama needs a cellphone very badly.
>>
>>133954220
How does he get money? I mean before Genos came in.
>>
>>133951123
cause he dindu nuffin
>>
>>133954277
I don't think he does. I mean, he had some savings before, probably, but he got kicked out of his apartment and moved to one where the rent is free. He is always chasing sales in the supermarket, as well as eating monsters from time to time.

Nigga's dirt poor.
>>
>>133954277
>>133954349
He does live in a completely abandoned part of town.
>>
>>133953559
This guy can jump from the moon and back in seconds.
He just gives no fucks. That's literally his whole character.
>>
>>133953559
Because anime filler
>>
It's raining, that's why he punched that poor fish.
>>
>>133951123
Because it was his first hero job that was assigned to him. They didnt show the whole conversation with the hero association for some reaaon. Maybe the next ep will open up with it
>>
>>133955357
Because Murata filler, you mean.
>>
File: one fuck man.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
one fuck man.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>133954277
>>
>>133955503
>Hipster One Purists still trying to put down based Murata when it's not only been confirmed that ONE writes the filler, but also that Murata literally saved OPM and all of ONE's works when ONE was considering quitting.
>>
>>133955983
Seriously how long is this guy's dick gonna last
He must be full on meds for years now
>>
>>133955984
Yoi fucking tertiaries don't get it. When the update came out it was literally only 5 pages with this double spread, which delayed the actual plot for another 2 weeks. It was Murata who added that padding to buy time.
>>
>>133951123
because its raining, his clothes are soaked and he didnt bring an extra costume
>>
>>133956675
>It's filler because I SAY SO despite testimonies from both ONE and Murata stressing that Murate literally just wants to redraw OPM and leaves everything else to ONE.
>>
>>133954277
I don't understand how super-strong people in fiction can have money troubles. Just offer your services to a construction company or juggle cars for people's amusement, easy money.
>>
>>133957912
Saitama has money troubles because he had no motivation whatsoever to work. He still doesn't, the money from heroing is nice, but he'd quit without a second thought.
>>
>>133951123
He missed the sale at the grocery store
>>
>>133954277
in his spare time hes a mariachi called: Juan Rhythm Cabron
>>
>>133951123
the true question is why wasn't this episode better
>>
>>133957912
All the supers who don't want the trouble of fighting for justice have already taken those jobs
>>
>>133957900
>I can't read so I'm gonna repeat the same shit that has nothing to do with anything debated
>>
>>133955952
This quality of posting is standardin OPM threads.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.