[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
The suffering is real with this show.

I feel like I'm the one getting Boston Crabbed.

I can relate to her at an uncomfortable level as I also got my ass kicked nearly nonstop when I first got into wrestling.
>>
Cute girls getting sick gains and wrasslin. It's like this anime made for me.
>>
File: sakura_.jpg (170 KB, 1280x1408) Image search: [Google]
sakura_.jpg
170 KB, 1280x1408
Has anyone else even watched this?
>>
File: booyaka booyaka 619.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
booyaka booyaka 619.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Oh God I miss those Itais
Season 2 when

>>133944593
There's like under 50 unique posters on those weekly threads ;_;
>>
>>133944593
I watched a bit, dropped it due to unexpected problems.

Namely, cute women crying out in pain non-stop and saying things like "Help! I'm going to die!" bothered me more than expected, and during the idol sections everyone looked strange due to their wrestle bodies and huge udders.
>>
File: erena.jpg (71 KB, 327x1000) Image search: [Google]
erena.jpg
71 KB, 327x1000
>>133944769

Come on man, don't be nance. She's starting to get better after like 3-4 eps. It's to be expected, she went from being a singer to fucking wrestling.

>>133944676

>Season 2 when
The world needs more fightan/sports animu with cute girls. Also, you just spoiled the shit out of me with that gif. Comes with the territory I guess.
>>
I liked the anime too, do you know any similar anime or manga? Sexy girls fighting?
>>
>>133944593
>Has anyone else even watched this?
I watched for a few episodes, but then dropped it because it wasn't as hot as I anticipated. The first three episodes really didn't deliver enough lewdness.
>>
>>133943902
I really liked it. I just didn't like seeing Hagiwara getting hurt all the time.
>>
>>133943902
This was so stupid. But stupid in a good way.
>>
It was actually better than expected. I didn't expect to feel anything for the MC but after a while I just wanted to see her win.
>>
>>133948718
At least the second half gets better.
>>
I really wanted this to be worse than it was. Not that it was good, but I enjoyed watching it somehow.
>>
File: Kuro4.jpg (311 KB, 729x1000) Image search: [Google]
Kuro4.jpg
311 KB, 729x1000
>>133946643

Well, there's Ikkitousen, but it's nothing like this show. There's a lot more bullshit and moments where it tries to take itself seriously when it really shouldn't.

Then there's Black God where FeMC is a boxer. There's a male MC though and he's a real asshole in the beginning of the series. He develops into a decent character and partner to FeMC though.

For recent series, there's Nanoha Vivid, but it the Nanoha franchise has one of the most autistic fanbases on /a/ so I would avoid them and watch the show/read the manga.
>>
it's stupid because she is acting like it's the worst pain she ever felt, and then when she taps out she stands right up and no-sells the thing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.