[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
The anime special nicolive ir coming this night.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv242305852

pv incoming.

Gonzo will be save this anime?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1286x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1286x748
Just started playing the VN. I have to say, it's really good, the music for this scene was amazing.
>>
Looking forward to it. Romance/drama VN adaptions are usually pretty fun.
>>
>>133938327

I just hope this isn't another Koichoco aka worst girl wins.
>>
>>133938374
Obvious main girl mary sues her way into winning everything, but she's not worst girl, just third best.
>>
>>133938468

Rika is the worst right?
>>
>>133938374
Actually watched the first episode last night of that. We'll see how it goes. I already know Chisato wins.

Regardless worst girl winning is still better than a copout open end.
>>
>>133938585

I thought Shirasaki won the Daitoshokan.
>>
>>133938652
Isn't hers the true route?
>>
>>133938652
Nah, nobody won. Looked like KDC was going to win, then the focus went back to Shirasaki, but there was still no real romantic closure in the end,

I wouldn't have minded a Shirasaki victory. She wasn't my favorite, but I liked her.
>>
>>133938585
I marathoned it last weekend and damn, it was really bad but at least best girl won, yeah.

Oh, and I liked the OP and ED.
>>
Shirasaki and Nagi like me, but Shirasaki win in some ways.
>>
>>133937507
Chisato best girl.
>>
>>133939280
Bitchsato was shit.
>>
File: 77462.jpg (218 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
77462.jpg
218 KB, 1280x720
>>133938468

She doesn't seem so great at first though.
>>
>>133937507
Looks really generic. Absolutely nothing stands out to me.
>>
If the best girl won, it's fine by me.
>>
>>133940125
This might be my first VN adaptation to watch with /a/. I'll just see what will happens.
>>
>>133937614
What's the synopsis/main plot about?
>>
>>133943250
https://vndb.org/v12849

In a world where flying is as simple as riding a bicycle, there is a popular sport called “Flying Circus.”

The protagonist once had a bright future ahead of him in that field of sports but due to an overwhelming defeat in addition to a certain other reason, he has left that field.

However, he meets the transfer student Kurashina Asuka and regains his passion as he teaches her how to fly.

With his situation changed, he participates once again in the Flying Circus. Just how high will he be able to fly this time with Asuka at his side?

This is a love story about the two who met while soaring in the skies, and the friends surrounding them.

Only normal.
>>
>>133943576
Oh, I thought it was a harem. I mean, it probably has harem elements but the main pairing is already set in stone.

Interest suddenly gained.
>>
Hopefully the QUALITY won't be too bad.
>>
>>133940125
>Looks really generic
Except it's not generic at all. Just the Flying Circus sport and its mechanics is enough to throw this out of that label. The vn was a really awesome read, most matches are really thrilling.
>>
>>133946003
Maybe it's just the art style that's doing it for me. It's literally the most safe, boring style an anime could have. But all that matters is the execution. Could be great for all I know.
>>
File: cropped-aokana-banner.jpg (80 KB, 940x198) Image search: [Google]
cropped-aokana-banner.jpg
80 KB, 940x198
This might actually be good, time to grab the game.
>>
Bump, 6 hours.
>>
>>133937507
Is the theme song singer going to show up?

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Asuka looks too much like Asuka from KoiChoco?
>>
>>133948599
No, only the seiyus for the anime.
>>
Honestly, Aokana's got less akin to your average moege and more to do with a sports manga. The fictional sport there is well-thought-out and thrilling.
>>
>all this shilling
Time to download this.
>>
Bump, 4 hours.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.