[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a hero thread? I am a hero thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: I_am_a_Hero.jpg (311 KB, 800x1092) Image search: [Google]
I_am_a_Hero.jpg
311 KB, 800x1092
I am a hero thread?
I am a hero thread.
>>
>over under shotgun

It's cool because it has both barrels on the same sight plane.
>>
>>133936708
the amount of detail given to the shotgun in general is really nice.
For once they actually acknowledge that shooting that thing inside a car would fuck up your ear drums.
>>
>>133937025

Shooting any gun inside a car where the muzzle isn't pointed outside can be damaging. A shotgun is terrible for having such high dB levels.
>>
>>133936449
Updates never.

Side stories going nowhere at the moment.

I want more Lucca.
>>
>>133937164
how do drive by shooting work then?
>>
>>133937271

The hell kind of drive-bys do you see where the shooter is aiming at someone inside the car?
>>
>>133936449
Thanks for the manga hookup senpai
>>
>>133937236
well, will only take longer now that they are also doing a spin off taking place in Osaka.

>>133937271
opening windows, which isn't really a good option with zombies running around
>>
File: I am a Hero 7.png (2 MB, 2252x1600) Image search: [Google]
I am a Hero 7.png
2 MB, 2252x1600
I feel like people are hating on the "aliens" thing but I think it's fantastic, I mean first of all, there aren't a whole lot of way to explain zombie appearance and not make it sound dumb, which is why the virus concept is over used. And the entire idea of Terraforming just makes so much sense and ties things up nicely, like what are the zombies mutating, why can they communicate, their purpose, everything really comes along with the Aliens.
>>
>>133937531
I think the terraforming thing works really well, especially with the mindfuck that was the Italy chapter, and the 2chan foreshadowing was awesome aswell.
There goes any potential for a happy ending though, since humanity is fucked beyond hope with these giant tree things.
>>
>>133938074
I don't particularly care for a happy ending because I hate the 2 mains personally.
>>
>>133938103
>>133938074
You don't need a true happy ending, they fucked so they are atleast set romantically. Now it just goes into how they die, because it would be a bad end if she is taken as a hive queen to birth hybrids.
>>
File: i-am-a-hero-4134897.jpg (222 KB, 1195x814) Image search: [Google]
i-am-a-hero-4134897.jpg
222 KB, 1195x814
>>133938103
The manga doesn't need a happy ending anyways, Hideo grew on me, but I'm indifferent to the girl that isn't Oda
But the best guy died way too soon.
>>
>>133938438
why are they using bbs?
or is it some joke?
>>
>>133938074
maybe all the half-zombie superhumans will unite and beat back the extraterrestrial menace?
also
>updates never
>>133938610
noguns allowed in nipland
>>
>>133938723
>noguns allowed in nipland
yes, I understand the gun laws in Japan
I mean how do you kill zombies with bb guns?
>>
was anyone not used good?
>>
>>133937025
Forced details, I hate that shit. Is like the artist is flaunting his knowledge. Is worse than forced animation. Needless.
>>
>>133938610
A lot of of the plot revolves around Hideo being the only one with a working gun. I figure he was trying to distract them becuase his shotgun only has a 2 shot load and there were a shitload of zombies storming the bridge.
>>
>>133936449
I read every chapter in like 2 days back in July, I know that translations are like a volume behind or something like that, but does anyone have any idea when we'll get the next set?
>>
File: sbotr_007_207.jpg (79 KB, 647x1023) Image search: [Google]
sbotr_007_207.jpg
79 KB, 647x1023
>>133939148
no idea, they have one more volume of "boys on the run" which is another series by the same guy, to translate. I hope the conclusion of that will speed up work on I am a hero. Well, they are also working on a spin off called I am a hero in Osaka and a movie .
I don't know how one series can pick up this much yet the translation still takes forever.

Anyways you should check out boys on the run in the meantime.
It's an even more socially awkward version of Hideo turning from office worker into boxer.
But there is hardly any boxing and if shit goes down it's fucking ridiculous, MCs most glorious moment is jumping from a roof and shitting his pants
>>
>>133939525
sounds interesting, thanks for the rec anon
>>
>>133939525
Wasn't boys on the run that ultra-kek manga?
So is hiro's schoolgirl's boyfriend gonna be alive and be like "you were just a way to stay alive seeya nigga"
>>
>>133939606
>ultra-kek manga
What?
>>
>>133939686
I think he means that other manga this guy did, where this fat old dude puts on his VR gear and becomes a young stud fucking young girls
>>
File: sasssss.png (6 KB, 280x209) Image search: [Google]
sasssss.png
6 KB, 280x209
>>133939686
>>
>>133938438
Man I'm still pissed off about Burai. So cruel.

Beard glasses died like a hero at least.
>>
>>133939813
that's the one
>>
>>133938851
BB gun was used to slow down the zombies, Hiro blasted them with the 2 shoty.
>>
>>133939148

Seems like Illuminati finishes one volume every 6-8 months or so. Last release was the end of July, right? Wouldn't expect one before New Years.
>>
it's really triggering when the artist copy pastes stuff
>>
>>133939916
In six to eight months someone can easily go from being entirely green to being able to read with the aid of a dictionary, the series in question without needing shitty scanlsations.

I don't get why people wait so long to be spoonfeed instead of learning how to feed themselves. 4chan is an 18+ board and whilewe might have been young teens back the early 2000s, there really is no reason aside from needing scanlations now unless you are 1. underaged 2. retarded 3. a normalfag.
>>
>>133940014
Don't read manga if that is the case. It will give you tumblr ptsd.
>>
ITT: english only plebs who can't wait for illuminati-manga
>>
>>133939912
>BB gun was used to slow down the zombies
man tha's some weak ass zombies
>>
>>133940145
I'm studying moon right now, pretty early, but how exactly should I enter kanji into a dictionary when I don't know how it is read?
dumb question, so sorry in advance.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.