[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The filler was the best part of DBZ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: sayitnow.jpg (24 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
sayitnow.jpg
24 KB, 500x440
The filler was the best part of DBZ.
>>
>le epic drivers license filler, sooo hilarious xD
Literally a meme opinion at this point.
>>
>>133933748
>meme opinion
You seem like a well versed memeposter, yourself.
>>
Go Nagai is a great artist, but he can't write a story to save his life.
>>
>>133933748
this desu senpai
>>
I keep two copies of reaction images I made, one with a witty title and one with the numbers, so people wouldn't realize I'm the same guy in different threads.
>>
I liked Tsubasa Tiger more than Hitagi End
>>
>>133934332
You're brillant
>>
While I loathe beta MCs who get the girls in anime I'm secretly jealous of all the love and attention they get. Why can't I be the MC of my own life?
>>
i liked reddit better when it was still facebook
>>
K on is inane bullshit and I have no idea why someone would find it enjoyable tobwatch.
>>
>>133934332
Sometimes I resave pictures just to get the number so people won't recognize me when I post it multiple times.
>>
Code Geass is the best anime ever made simply because its fucking entertaing.
>>
>>133934332
I use 4chan on my computer at phone and on my phone at school so I can pretend to be two or more people replying to the same post.
>>
I hate niggers
>>
>>133933748
>>>/v/
>>
I don't really get the unanimous love for Steel Ball Run. It's fun, but I'd put it around the lower middle as far as Jojo part ranking goes.
>>
I thoroughly enjoyed Naruto all the way up to the Sasuke/Naruto fight (skipping the f100 episodes of filler of course). Shipoopden is poop, though.
>>
Evangelion fanbase is the most cancerous thing in the entire anime world, and they should be purged from /a/
>>
File: 1413299874973.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1413299874973.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Whoever decided not to use this costume for the rest of the series should be publicly shamed.
>>
>>133933625
I think /a/ is mostly inhabited by newfags who don't even read/watch the series they criticize, thus the explaining why their complaints are so nonsensical.
>>
>>133937554
That's the majority of 4chan in the past 3-5 years. Tons of newfags who don't even lurk and instantly start acting like retards.
>>
There is nothing wrong with streaming when it comes to quality if you go to the right places.
People that say the 1999 version of HxH is better are literally hipsters.
Clannad is quite possibly the best romance and drama anime that will ever air.
Snake is shit, but she's better than Sodachi.
Manga see generally better than anime, but anime has the potential to be greater than manga.
The Monogatari series is the closest any written material will ever be portrayed in a visual medium.
>>
Gochiusa is the worst CGDCT in years
>>
>>133936862
I use Clover, but the captcha bugs out after posting once, so I have to post from the website and it looks like it's two people.

I won't use just the website, because I prefer Clover's design and website lags my phone on larger threads.
>>
I can't stand harems, I think they're all shit.

Yuribait killed Magical girl shows.

I don't watch seasonal shows and only watch stuff I think looks interesting.

Urobuchi couldn't make a good product to save his life.
>>
>>133937766
>CGDCT
Fucking cancer, learn to write you lazy fuck.
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (83 KB, 386x462) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
83 KB, 386x462
I have never watched any anime or read any manga I just like the reaction images
>>
>>133934031
I want Devilman to be given a cour accurate to the tone like the OVAs, not the cheesy 70s TV
>>
>>133937760
>The Monogatari series is the closest any written material will ever be portrayed in a visual medium.
You might be right
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.