[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Mon Seul.jpg (378 KB, 728x1013) Image search: [Google]
Mon Seul.jpg
378 KB, 728x1013
Well that went well all things considered.

>Call the police

>Grab the bat & have at your best friend

>Leave & run away like your father did before you

>Have a clam discussion with friend explaining why it wouldn't work out between the girl
>>
It wasn't rageworthy at all and everyone deserved what they got in the end.
>>
>>133917907
How so?
>>
But it was consensual and mutual!
>>
The mangaka really tried to make you hate the MC, but he didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>133917907
I don't remember the imouto had been killed and threw into a trashcan.
>>
>>133919147
I literally don't understand how anyone can think a nine-year-old deserves more blame for fucking a college student than the college student does.
>>
>>133917824
Beat your friends ass, then dump the girl. She'll do the same to him later on. You will still probably be friends with the guy though after some time.
>>
>>133919293
Anon, you clearly haven't read it. Go do it so you can join the shitflinging.
>>
>>133919314
You're right, I haven't. I'll put it on the list to read.
>>
>>133919330
>>133919314
Since it's short I'll read it tomorrow.
>>
If this was from the point of view of the other dude we'd all call him Alpha and jack off to this
>>
File: wder.jpg (73 KB, 650x298) Image search: [Google]
wder.jpg
73 KB, 650x298
>>133917824
>a clam discussion
>>
>>133919034
Technically, he did treat their dad like shit even though every bit of it was causing the dad to break down.
>>
>>133919184
shes the one who initiated it.
>>
>>133920193
If a dog humps your leg you should throatfuck it?
>>
>>133919733
>grown man hiding from a high schooler inside his house and begging her to leave him alone
>alpha
He wasn't some suave guy seducing bitches regardless of age. He was creeped out by the whole thing and kept not listening to his better judgment and then agonizing over it after.

>>133919997
Yes, but the dad pretty much deserved it.
>>
>College student repeatedly commits statutory rape with a vulnerable, damaged pre-pubescent girl
I was OK with that, even the bit where she says it hurts when they fuck, but then I discovered there was an epilog. It was only after reading it that I really raged.
>>
>>133921709
The fact that she was still chasing after that fucktard and came home crying in her brother's embrace when she lost everything?
>>
>>133919184
She was a gigaslut.
Deadly sure after ths studnt gone sha gave blowjob to every human male in 30 km radius area.
>>
>>133923635
>Look, mom, I'm being edgy on teh interwebz
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.